It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawyer in ZOOM Meeting Stuck With Cat Filter

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Someone please send this to @catturd2 on twatter LOL

a reply to: Peeple

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The simple fact he felt the need to tell everyone that he was not, in fact, a cat is pretty dang funny!!

Why do I feel like there's a..."I wonder what this button does??"...in this story somewhere?

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
The simple fact he felt the need to tell everyone that he was not, in fact, a cat is pretty dang funny!!

Why do I feel like there's a..."I wonder what this button does??"...in this story somewhere?

I was hoping it was an underpaid assistant that decided it would be a good day to play a joke on the boss.
If that turns out to be the case.... it was gold.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

This is brilliant. I'm unsure if to show my wife... it might kill her from laughing!

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

You've just inspired me with an idea...

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

If you like cats this will crack you up. Atleast it did crack me up. Parkour!!!
vm.tiktok.com...
edit on 45228America/ChicagoWed, 10 Feb 2021 09:45:29 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

HA! Too funny, especially with it being on an older guy who isn't tech savvy enough to know how he turned it on by accident or how to turn it off.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
It was the secretary's computer

"I did not know that Zoom could turn me into a cat. I did not know that cat Zoom could turn me into an internet celebrity, but it all happened in just a matter of hours," he told the BBC.

He said he is trying to "roll with it".

Mr Ponton said he was using his secretary's computer when the filter popped up, replacing his face with that of a white kitten with large, concerned eyes.

As his assistant tries to rectify the issue, he can be heard saying: "I'm here live, I'm not a cat."

"When I got on Zoom everything seemed fine - my picture popped up, I was in the waiting room with the judge. But when the judge called the case, I disappeared and a cat appeared instead of me to my great surprise of course," he told the BBC's Today programme on Wednesday.

bbc

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I can't stop watching this.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

What cracks me up is at the 12 second mark the attorney makes a funny aaaaahhhh sound then later says Im prepared to go forward while he is still a cat.

Can you imagine going through the whole case like that, lmao

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Don't do it.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

This kinda reminds me of the old 80 year old salesman we had back in 2009 when iPhones first released. The owner had one and the person he was talking to needed to speak to that old salesman, so when he handed the salesman his phone, the salesman couldn't hear anything and kept saying "Hello? Hello?" because he was holding the iPhone upside down. Most old people and new tech don't mix well. I'm only 42 and don't understand a lot of it.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Don't do it.

If he does, he better not snitch on me as his abetter, otherwise I swear I will perrrrjure myself when interrogated.

:meow:

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

vm.tiktok.com...

OMG. That was funny

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit

originally posted by: interupt42

vm.tiktok.com...

OMG. That was funny

When he says Parkour, I lost it!!! I think I watched like 10 times. lol
edit on 28228America/ChicagoWed, 10 Feb 2021 11:28:27 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

That cat looks like it is either in pain or desperately trying to get whatever that contraption is on him/her off 😢

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I can't stop watching this.

My sister rewound this on tv like 5xs and it never gets old 🤣

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

That cat looks like it is either in pain or desperately trying to get whatever that contraption is on him/her off 😢

not at all if you ever owned a cat and ever tried to put a leach on it (Kids wanted to take him on a walk). They either go limp like a dead body or they start doing parkour.

That looks like a vest they put on him to try to take him for a walk but he did not approve.
edit on 41228America/ChicagoWed, 10 Feb 2021 11:41:10 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

That explains it, I have never tried to take my cat for a walk on a leash!

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

That explains it, I have never tried to take my cat for a walk on a leash!

Yeah most normal people don't , but my family is not normal

Unfortunately we get some coyote,cougars and bears in the area that like to make appetizers out of cats. So we kept him as an inside cat but my son when he was around 5 wanted to take him for a walk so I bought a leash for him.

Needless to say the first time we put it on him he went limp like a dead body and wouldn't move at all. Enough so , that we tried to drag him to see if he would get up but he wouldn't move an ounce and just let us drag him on the tile,lol.

However, the second or third time he went parkour on us. So we stopped trying to use it on him since it was pretty clear it wasnt going to work.

Then I got the bright idea since I always took my dog with me to pick him up at school that I would put the cat in the truck and go pick him up with both as a surprise. Worked great for about a month and he and the other kids loved seeing the cat up on the dash , until he took a big ol Crap in the back seat. So that ended too, lol.

Needless to say I learned from the experience and neither the rabbit or guinea pig are going to get to enjoy a car ride to school.

edit on 02228America/ChicagoWed, 10 Feb 2021 12:02:46 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3 >>

join