It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reporter follows Area 51 Employees Home - 1993 Documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The host on this show actually follows Area 51 employees home to their addresses, even going so far as to knock on their door for an interview. He later gets kicked out of McCarran for filming the Janet flights and somehow gets Admiral Bobby Ray Inman (SAIC) on the phone, directly confronting him about recovered ET craft (26min mark). The interesting point here is that Bobby Ray doesn't deny the information, he simply says 'we're getting into some sensitive information here..'

So, if there's no recovered ET craft, why wouldn't he just say so?

As a bonus, enjoy the 90s commercials!
edit on 8-2-2021 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

thanks for posting this, I remember watching this many years ago; especially the bit where he follows people home, crazy!

Regarding Bobby Ray Inmans comments, it's more likely he is referring to "HAVE DOUGHNUT" which was when the USAF acquired Soviet Mig-21s for testing and evaluation or other similar "acquisitions" rather than anything else.
edit on p58421212400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I drove up to that guard post at the Janet Terminal. I asked the guard there "Is this where they fly the workers to Area 51?", and "Is it possible that I can get a tour?" He didn't know what to say. I left. I think I have the video of this on my Youtube channel. On my bucket list for next trip - do the same thing, this time with more questions.
edit on 10-2-2021 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Because quite simply while people are prepared to believe there might be alien craft there they let them run with the idea that way no secret projects are in danger of being leaked to other governments.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD

Because quite simply while people are prepared to believe there might be alien craft there they let them run with the idea that way no secret projects are in danger of being leaked to other governments.

All of that makes sense unless it's actually true that we are reverse-engineering tech not originating from here .

new topics

top topics

join