It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters: I Have Never Glorified or Encouraged Violence Against Republicans

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Link Representative Maxine Waters (D-CA) said Sunday on MSNBC’s “Velshi” denied she glorified or encouraged violence against Republicans.

Velshi said, “So let me ask you because this is what they’re going to say. Can you say that you have not glorified or encouraged violence against Republicans?”

Waters said, “Absolutely, I can say it. As a matter of fact, if you look at the words that I used, the strongest thing I was was to tell them they’re not welcome, talk to them, tell them they’re not welcome. I didn’t say go and fight. I didn’t say anybody was going to have any violence. So they can’t make that statement.”

Mad Max is quite the story teller, idn't she?

+19 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Waters must have cognitive decline, she does not remember anything she does not want to remember, she does not accept anything that goes against what she believes to be true. It doesn't matter if someone shows her a video of her saying something, she will deny that it is saying what everyone else can plainly say it is saying.

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Nah telling people to form a crowd and 'push' back is totally different than telling a crowd of people 'we love you all.' One is violent one is not...the definition of which of those two phrases is violent is what seems to be the major disagreement. Logic and common sense would imply one of those is violent, insanity and feelings would imply the other.

I'll leave it up to the readers to decide which is which. Though it should be obvious.

edit on 7/2/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
She is non Asian so she can get away with it also.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Ha. This is rich.

I mean she’s an elected official right?

Words and their meanings when spoken can have an affect.

Right?

I heard it was two Nigerians that were saying mean things.

Not her.

Jesus we are screwed

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Maxine's California district is heavily polluted. The ability to rationally choose a candidate is non-existent, so they just keep picking Maxine every voting cycle. It's a shame how Maxine Waters neglected to care for her own constituents.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: slatesteam

Maxine's California district is heavily polluted. The ability to rationally choose a candidate is non-existent, so they just keep picking Maxine every voting cycle. It's a shame how Maxine Waters neglected to care for her own constituents.
Are you suggesting that pollutants in the environment she presides over are affecting her constituents’ ability to make basic and cogent decisions about those that lead them?

Sounds kind of racist. This “accountability” you speak of

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Waters must have cognitive decline,

Cognitive decline would imply that she, at some point, operated at a higher level cognitively.

She hasn't. Her apparent slip in covering her tracks is because she no longer cares. She's old, rich, and her party controls the government. She simply doesn't care about about being caught.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   

I never heard her say anything about republicans or democrats. What I want to know is, what does she mean by "them?"

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Tundra

what does she mean by "them?"

Think about this:
What does a white person mean when they say "You people" to a black person?

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   
She's only saying that because examples of real Democrat incitement will probably come up during the impeachment trial.

She's just covering for her arse now.

Remember, US politics appears professional at the surface level, beyond that, no different than any other job environment.
People lie, deflect and storm off, even the supposed enlightened and composed. We're all just humans afterall and Maxine is no different.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Think about this:
What does a white person mean when they say "You people" to a black person?

I dunno. Resurrecting the dead ... maybe?

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Maxine is as phony as the hair on her head.

Her, Pelosi, AOC, and other Pedocrats repeatedly called for violence against Trump supporters over Trumps 4 years.

They are directly responsible for the mostly peaceful protest at the Capitol in January of this year way more than Trump ever was.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Waters must have cognitive decline, she does not remember anything she does not want to remember, she does not accept anything that goes against what she believes to be true. It doesn't matter if someone shows her a video of her saying something, she will deny that it is saying what everyone else can plainly say it is saying.

Maybe with her mental decline she's finally saying what she's always wanted say?

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I pray Rand Paul and Marjorie can continue to push to get things moving on trials/impeachments for the Democrat clown world citizens. Get any of them under oath, so they can't lie about what they are ON VIDEO saying.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

If We can't save the Chilren We can't save anyone!!

Oh my god that is a rich quote from Her, as She is from the party of Pro-Abortion. Does that mean She is saying We can't save anyone?

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod

She also said, "God is on OUR side!"

I thought the dems didn't want any God-talk by public officials.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Yeah, another big difference between the left and the right. When the left screws up they lie about it and try to bury it.

When the right screws up WE OWN IT.

It's called responsibility, something completely alien to the left.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

One of the single most important and overarching qualities of Democrats is their default activity of lying. They lie when the truth might serve them better. They lie continuously and with ever increasing vigor. When caught in a lie, they simply reassert the lie more often and with greater emphasis.

Interesting effect of this is that it makes them easily predictable. They will almost always do the precise opposite of what they assert they will do. Conversly, they have almost always done whatsomever they deny having done.

<<   2  3 >>

join