It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 316
<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
70 days in, Joe holds his first cabinet meeting. 70 days in. And reads. The question few will ever ask is who is writing all of this for Joe, since he cannot remember the cabinet members names, he isn't vetting the information he is reading. So who is writing this for him, who approves it...???

Depressing Clip

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Recently while reading the Federalist Papers, I sat back and thought how if the Founding Fathers were alive today, they might just leave and start up a new country given how pathetic most of us have become. People seem to have forgotten, either by neglect or by political design, that the people are the ultimate check and balance in the government, and the 2A is there to forever remind the elected of that fact.

many of the issue we have in politics today would never have happened under to watchful eye of the Founding Fathers, due to their personal experience of dealing with a corrupted form of government under the King of England. We don't have that experience and those who have scammed their ways into elected office are fully aware of this, and have and are currently scamming the American people because of it.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I was thinking about that the other day, and the cue cards. He acts like a parrot but a real parrot could do better.

-----------

"It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen." ― George Orwell, 1984

Recall last year when we had to cancel April Fools’ Day because...corona? Well Google, who apparently runs the world in case you didn’t know, has decided that we once again are collectively incapable of coping with April Fools’ pranks and therefore canceled it this year too. But, even the wizards of Google can’t stop the warlocks of government agencies from participating in a bit of April Tom-foolery. Take the CDC updated guidelines on what fully vaccinated people can (and cannot) do.

Stay Home, Stay Safe, It’s Better That Way. Trust Us.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

They should just say it at this point:
"Stay home, it's less effort for us to find you that way"

I'm waiting for the current people to give out free Fitbit to all Americans. You know so that we can stay healthy. ITs not so that they can follow us everywhere, it's for our health.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Susan Rice ⭕

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Talking of April Fool's Day... if things kick off tomorrow then Post #1415 would show that today WAS April Fool's:

NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!! ID: 43dd2a No.1472440 📁
May 19 2018 17:03:54 (EST)

Anonymous ID: db3003 No.1472035 📁
May 19 2018 16:29:27 (EST)
20180519_222857.png

>>1472035
They thought it was coming yesterday.
They were wrong.

Follow the pen.
Q

1) DS fooled into thinking Pain was coming April 1st, when it actually comes the day after?

2) Chan post number contains both 12 and 24 (April 1st and 2nd).

3) Look at the Chan ID: 43dd2a:

43 = April 3rd,
dd= Department of Defense = Military
2a = 2nd Amendment gun rights

edit on 1-4-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I've thought about this too. Well said.

"This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but a whimper."
- Last stanza by T.S. Eliot in his 1925 poem, "The Hollow Men"

Do you know of the Anti-Federalist Papers. Something I recently came across.

ANTI-FEDERALIST PAPERS - short blog post by Dr. Farrell.

The Complete Anti-Federalist is a seven-volume collection of the scattered Anti-Federalist Papers compiled by Herbert Storing and his former student Murray Dry of the University of Chicago, who oversaw the completion of the project after Storing's death. Michael Lienesch treats Storing's compilation as "definitive," and many of the pamphlets and other materials included had not previously been published in a collection.[1] The collection is noted for its sympathetic portrayal of the Anti-Federalists. The commentary underscores little-known similar positions and arguments made by the birth of the first two-party system in America. Storing points out that many "Anti-Federalists" actually considered themselves Federalists in the sense that a federation is a structure over sovereign states.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Followed by;

youth-young-leadership

www.clubofrome.org...

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I was thinking about that the other day, and the cue cards. He acts like a parrot but a real parrot could do better.

-----------

"It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen." ― George Orwell, 1984

Recall last year when we had to cancel April Fools’ Day because...corona? Well Google, who apparently runs the world in case you didn’t know, has decided that we once again are collectively incapable of coping with April Fools’ pranks and therefore canceled it this year too. But, even the wizards of Google can’t stop the warlocks of government agencies from participating in a bit of April Tom-foolery. Take the CDC updated guidelines on what fully vaccinated people can (and cannot) do.

Stay Home, Stay Safe, It’s Better That Way. Trust Us.

This is insane.

You can gather indoors with fully vaccinated people without wearing a mask.

You can gather indoors with unvaccinated people from one other household (for example, visiting with relatives who all live together) without masks, unless any of those people or anyone they live with has an increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19.

If you’ve been around someone who has COVID-19, you do not need to stay away from others or get tested unless you have symptoms.

However, if you live in a group setting (like a correctional or detention facility or group home) and are around someone who has COVID-19, you should still stay away from others for 14 days and get tested, even if you don’t have symptoms.

This is just madness. Symptoms = testing, yet they also say the jab doesn't protect or prevent transmission. WTF?

I've noticed something odd with this. Folks lie about everything, everyday. Yet, for some strange reason they don't want to lie to others about testing or jabbing???

This makes no sense to me. "Sir, you can enter if you got the jab" me, "Yep, sure did and I loved it." Yet most won't do this even in the face of those contradictory CDC statements above.

I see these folks wearing masks in wide open spaces, but the CDC never said it was an atmospheric bioweapon that exists in the air for years, but folks evidently think it is, but not from China because racism.

I swear the population now has the memory of a goldfish, at this rate in four years until no one knows why the are wearing masks but thinks it is because trans and racisms equity climate change for reparations.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Whiplash347 has just declared his LAST post at 19:48:

Ok i am making my last post NOW.
January 1 2020 to March 2020
(MY WRITE UPS)
You can see the Militaries of the world are building up to the Major Black Swan/Grey Rhino Event that triggers Events that triggers the EBS.
CASTLE ROCK Scenario.
Follow The Loop

Loop/Pool
Launch Loop/Rocket Loop
The Event must go down on BidAn Admin before Election Flip.
The Plan.
Dams + 34 Major Satanic Lucerferian Buildings taken down with Rods Of God.
33 + Satellites all taken down
Then PROJECT ODIN (QUANTUM STARLINK) switched on.
That is all QUANTUM Systems.
QFS etc. The Dam event removes CIA Servers under the Dam. Bitcoin, China Coins & all Unregulated Coins die.
Q364 States SEC Con WILL BE ANALYSED [DARK 10] means Regulations forced (ISO20022)
See Gematria you will see XRP/Flare Networks etc is part of the plan.
You have it all here on this channel.
Search KEYWORDS from anything i have just written
GOD BLESS.
I will see you other side
[We will see what happens]
#WhiteSquall
#WWG1WGA
Tu TeiTei Tu Kaha

edit on 1-4-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I wonder if the binder has picture pages to help Joe identify his cabinet members when he has to address them individually?

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

You mean like this...

Sorry, forgot to note where I got this but it's from Biden presser on March 25.

ETA: from New photos show cheat sheets used by Biden during his first press conference
edit on 1-4-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I just watched a interesting video where they tied together Astronomy, the book of Revelations, Trump movements and tweets and KU drops. Just leaving it here in case someone else is interested in watching it.

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: i8miceb4

What, no kitchen sink?

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Under Joe the the dark is being brought to light. Under his "leadership" we get to see it all, in all its ugly blood covered glory.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
AOC mouth piece...

“Anyone who’s using the word ‘surge’ around you, consciously, is trying to invoke a militaristic frame. And that’s a problem. Because this is not a surge, these are children,” she said. “And they are not insurgents. And we are not being invaded, which, by the way, is a white supremacist idea, philosophy, the idea that if an ‘other’ is coming in the population, that this is an invasion of who we are.”

Ocasio-Cortez: “Surge” Is A White Supremacist Dog Whistle

Not knowing the difference between the meaning of "surge" and "insurgent" and then using it as a talking point about white supremacy is peak AOC.

Wokism is mental illness wrapped in racism disguised as political correctness.

So, we're finally admitting that Covid-19 is an insurgent from China, are we?

U.S. braces for possible surge in COVID cases as more states plan to lift mask mandates (CBS news propaganda video)

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Staggering Clip

Earnestly pointing out in her little girl voice that states need to stay closed to force people to get the jab. Lockdowns only end when everyone is jabbed.

Jab - SOUL/CONSCIOUSNESS prison codes.

Tony Blair said the same thing the other day. Ticket to freedom is the jab. Think inversion.

For those putting the pieces together. Freedom awaits, but they need to get the jab into people to stop them from being free.

Think about it. If the virus is soooooo deadly, and Baal Gates and Klause Blowfeld want the population reduced to 500 million, then why jab? Let everyone die. But they want jabs, so it isn't about health, it is about freedom.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Think about it. If the virus is soooooo deadly, and Baal Gates and Klause Blowfeld want the population reduced to 500 million, then why jab? Let everyone die. But they want jabs, so it isn't about health, it is about freedom.

So if only 5-6% of the worlds population refuses to get the vaccine, that would mean that about 500million people didn't get the shot. It is expected that about 5-6% are going to refuse and will never get the shot. So if the shot is about population control, then it would look like they found "Their" magic bullet with this covid.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

why the are wearing masks but thinks it is because trans and racisms equity climate change for reparations.

Anti-mask sentiments and racism

no mask? you may not worry about climate change either

Less solidly related than the other two but

transphobic, anti-mask tweets by actress...somethin..something..bad.

Well on the way to masks being associated with all those things.

new topics

top topics

<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join