It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel develops successful new treatment for Covid-19

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   

29 of 30 phase 1 trial patients left hospital within 3-5 days

Prof. Nadir Arber’s EXO-CD24 substance had been administered to 30 patients whose conditions were moderate or worse, and all 30 recovered

The medicine fights the cytokine storm — a potentially lethal immune overreaction to the coronavirus infection that is believed to be responsible for much of the deaths associated with the disease.

Source

It seems that the dangerous thing about Covid-19 isn't so much the virus itself, but the way in which the immune system can react to it. Some people infected with Covid-19 are apparently experiencing what is called a "cytokine storm". Cytokines are molecules that the immune system uses to fight infections; however, in rare instances, these cytokines can be released by the immune system in a totally uncontrolled manner, which can have fatal consequences. Scientists in Israel have developed a treatment that fights this immune response rather than the virus itself. All of the patients the treatment was administered to recovered; all but one recovered in just 3-5 days.

EXO-CD24 is administered locally, works broadly and without side effects

The treatment is also reported to have no side effects.
edit on 2/6/2021 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Several of our own members have been saying from day 1 of this grift perpetrated upon the world that cytokine storms would be the problem, and thus what to treat, for those who get sick with this big bad scary super duper deadly virus (99.8% survival rate).

Once again ATS is smarter than all of the “experts” and “scientists” all around the world.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Several of our own members have been saying from day 1 of this grift perpetrated upon the world that cytokine storms would be the problem, and thus what to treat, for those who get sick with this big bad scary super duper deadly virus (99.8% survival rate).

Once again ATS is smarter than all of the “experts” and “scientists” all around the world.

Exactly, saw this explanation from a number of posters here. We were scammed

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Exactly, saw this explanation from a number of posters here. We were scammed

It’s one of the biggest scams ever perpetrated on us. But some of us saw it from day 1.

We better make sure we say THE VIRUS IS REAL before one of these willing robots comes in and cries.

The virus is real; the narrative about it is lies.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
i dont watch TV
so i cant catch covid.

try it , it works.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   
SNAKE OIL SALESMAN

Linda - Ladies and Gentlemen may I have your attention please
Gather round, c'mon gather round

Paul - Step right up, step right up, c'mon ladies and gentlemen gather round.
Let me tell you about the Mac and Jack Wonder Potion,
guaranteed to give you unbelievable power.
Yes my friends it can give you the strength of a raging bull.

Michael (Raises Hand) - I'll try one

Paul - Here's a young gentleman who would like to try one, yes sir.
Drink it up.

Michael can't open bottle

Paul - Let me help you with that. (Pops open bottle with ease)
Try it

Michael drinks some and spins - Woooo!!!
Sir... (Michael challenges Muscular Stranger to arm wrestle)

Michael destroys him and music begins

Paul - Step right up, step right up, c'mon ladies and gentlemen gather round.

SHEEPLE RUSH FORWARD WAVING THEIR MONEY IN THE AIR FOR THE MIRACLE DRUG

Paul and Linda are the Miracle Drug Manufacturers

Michael is the test subject (Who doesn't know Paul and Linda - Wink Wink)

Muscular Stranger is the Defeated Virus - Proving the Drug is safe and effective

Sheeple waving their money in the air are the True Believers

edit on 6-2-2021 by Jamie2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Am I correct in thinking that if Israel treatment works there is no reason to proceeed with vaccines. Or does the virus cause damage regardless of cytokine storm?

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I have fibromyalgia and so thought I would be at greater risk if I got COVID-19. But reports were that people with fibromyalgia are less likely to be prone to the real serious problems because our immune systems don't overproduce the cytokines. And that doctors were looking at this to treat the illness. Ima do a search and find the news video....

Doctor: Patients with this disease suffer less from COVID-19

A good short news video on the subject is at the link. Part of the article:

But he says of the thousands of people in this study, not one person with fibromyalgia who has gotten COVID-19 has died, and very few have been hospitalized.

Dr. Gillis says he believes it’s because one of the deficiencies caused by fibromyalgia is actually protecting them from COVID complications.

Dr. Gillis says a normal immune system creates something called cytokines, but COVID patients are overproducing cytokines IL6 and IL8.

That’s what he says becomes the fluid in the lungs that causes pneumonia and other severe respiratory complications of COIVD-19.

Since people with fibromyalgia can’t overproduce those cytokines, he’s finding that they’re not suffering from those complications.

The significance of this is first, the potential for therapy.

Dr. Gillis says a drug that could prevent a normal immune system from overproducing the cytokines could potentially prevent the deadliest COVID-19 complications.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
read some articles on this today and the method of action of this new medication. It moderates the cytokine storm just like some soups do, but you breath it in and it gets right into the lungs where it is needed.. Some herb and food chemistry can accomplish similar methods of actions by inducing cd24 creation. But, if you are really sick, you can't eat anything, this medicine could be beneficial. Especially if you have a tube down your throat.

I suppose it will be expensive and not covered by insurances for a few years. The food chemistries that incorporate some similar CD24 actions like this don't usually cause too many side effects in people, but I think that this may be a synthetic med so I can't say if there will be side effects to it.

I think they were experimenting with this type of medication for cancer. I read about a couple of breakthroughs today, and I might be mixing up some of the info. One utilized KRAS G12C Inhibitor chemistry for certain cancers. I was trying to find natural sources of both of these.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Perhaps the Cytokine Storm is a result of having the mRNA vaccine and not the disease itself -

Prof Cahill

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Finally the truth is coming out. This is one of many post on the pandemic and disease threads that should be made a sticky. I hope it does.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Israel is also having everyone vaccinated since they have a national health system .
Why doesn't America have a national health system. There is nothing stopping it if you really think about it. One private and one national. We have it in Japan and no one complains.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   
better counting might help too
jus sayin'..

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Holy Covid the Nonexistent is a joke played upon the wretched and fearful anthropocattle by those who know better.

Have you not seen the Joker movie, a mere couple of months before Dec. 31 2019's enthronement of the Crowned Germ and the subsequent 5 Noahic/Abaddonic months/150 days of unheard of global confinement? The masks, the social unrest, Fleck's anonymity and suspicion of his own unreality?

Do you yet not recognize the e.g., imposed hygienic preoccupation, the antisocial and antiglobalistic trends, for what they are? The world has become in the image and likeness of the Antichrist, Jesus Christ's parody i.e., the Joker. He is everywhere literally hidden in plain sight.

Does it not ring a bell that the WHO's insignia is but the Brazen Serpent? Aren't medics with their syringes not unlike stingy scorpions?

An implementation in terms technological of Abaddon's demons or locusts is the smart dust and aborted fetuses contents of the vaccines.

You have been warned.

edit on 7-2-2021 by Sheshbazzar because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2021 by Sheshbazzar because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2021 by Sheshbazzar because: Titivilus.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

Am I correct in thinking that if Israel treatment works there is no reason to proceeed with vaccines. Or does the virus cause damage regardless of cytokine storm?

As I understand the virus thus far, the cytokine storm is one of two potentially fatal effects of the Chinese virus. The other is a protein created during replication that can destroy the ability of blood cells to carry oxygen. Now, in order for that protein to work its voodoo, it has to enter the bloodstream, normally through damaged lung tissues. The damage to the lungs may well itself be a result of pneumonia caused by the cytokine storm.

The use of ventilators may be an issue as well. Deaths among those who have been intubated are pretty high. I have heard that the standard settings are the issue and that ventilators work well with adjusted settings, but that is a bit beyond my pay grade.

The virus itself is more like a very mild cold than the media would have you believe; it's just highly contagious. As long as you do not (a) develop pneumonia from a cytokine storm and (b) have a breach of the lung-blood barrier, you probably won't have any serious problems. That said, this information is presented as informed opinion only; never take medical advice over the Internet. Look it up yourself, talk to your doctor, and remember every person is different. if you have trouble breathing, Chinese virus or no, see a doctor!

Duh.

This is potentially good news from Israel; thank you OP. Now I'm off to look up CD24.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Thanks TheRedneck, appreciated.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

My daughter told me that most of the people in ventilators are the very old, one of the reason soo many elderly died during the beginning of the pandemic, many of the ones put on ventilators with 40% oxygen intake would have survived. But everybody panic in hospitals and started to intubate the elderly that came sick.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

There's that, certainly, but there's also the positive pressure a ventilator puts on the patient's lungs. In addition to just increasing oxygen content in the lungs, they also increase pressure to try and fully inflate the lungs. It's not a whole lot, but when dealing with lungs that are already devastated by a virus, then by severe pneumonia, that little bit of extra pressure can easily force foreign substances into the bloodstream. That's just what positive pressure does. So that protein I mentioned above gets pressed into the bloodstream, where it starts disabling red blood cells in a weakened patient already low on oxygen content from pneumonia.

Double whammy... trouble getting oxygen in through the lungs, and the oxygen carriers are now being destroyed as well. Add in elderly and/or already immunocompromised as you mention, and it's a triple whammy.

In defense of those professionals who used ventilators early on, no one knew about the protein at the time. They had a patient with pneumonia and dropping oxygen levels; the first thing one would think of in that situation is a ventilator. As I understand it, ventilators are now used less often and with reduced pressure when necessary. We learn.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I agree, in the beginning nobody knew how this virus was going to do to people, specially when projections given by CDC were completely inflated.

And yes, I heard that some people got their lungs severely damage from intubation, also that if you are intubated for more than two weeks, is not going to be a point of return specially in the elderly.

I know it was mistakes made, but nobody knew then. Now is a better understanding of how this virus works, things will get better.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I have a lot of forgiveness for early mistakes; we all knew this virus was a whole lot of unknown. The ventilator issue was nothing more than an attempt to do the right thing in the face of ignorance. It's not a black mark on the medical professionals IMO... it's a testament to the phrase "ignorance can kill."

I do have some serious qualms about a few things that happened early on, things that were done not in an attempt to help or an attempt to understand, but rather in an attempt to push a political agenda. New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, along with a few others, is now in my opinion no less a mass killer than Charles Manson. The elderly and infirm are always at a disadvantage from disease; yet he purposely forced known infected elderly into nursing homes and then refused to even provide PPE to try and minimize the spread among that high-risk population.

I consider that no different than lining the elderly up in front of a firing squad... except his way was surely more painful to his victims.

I take extreme objection to the CDC's actions concerning reported numbers. That was the exact opposite of trying to understand what we were dealing with; it was a blatant, deliberate attempt to maintain public ignorance of the virus. True, we now know much more than we did thanks to researchers like the ones in Israel who developed this treatment, but all of their progress has been in spite of the CDC, not thanks to them. In any unknown situation, accurate recording of all available information is the single most important consideration. The very people we rely on, whose role is to aid in the control of infectious disease, failed in that regard miserably.

I could go on, but I'll just say I hope we have learned one thing from all the misinformation we have suffered through in the past year: I hope this new treatment fares better with the politicians than hydroxychloroquine did. Maybe, hopefully, we can be intelligent enough to actually consider options in the light of reality... just once...

I guess it depends on how much pharmaceuticals can make off CD24.

TheRedneck

top topics

<<   2 >>

join