It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, This is Awkward...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: burdman30ott6

No sir.

Thios isn't awkward.

This is disgusting.

Are your hospitals overflowing with corpses from Covid?

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

No sir.

Thios isn't awkward.

This is disgusting.

No.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

No sir.

Thios isn't awkward.

This is disgusting.

No they are like ghost towns and hemorrhaging money.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I’ll be damned. This is a true story.

After fully being disgusted by this OP and the one about the about the Time article. (Not the OPs, but their content), I head over to the folks to scarf some spaghetti.

I swear to God, Mom tells me my Kindergarten teacher Mrs. O’Brien is passing away.

She had the vaccine administered two days ago.

I was shocked and disheartened by the news. But moreso because she was just one of those people that was always thrilled to see you, even later in life and always saw the best in people. I am so sad for her and I hope she passes on without too much pain. She sounds not well at all.

Even though she’s elderly AF, she was always spry in spirit, physical health, and mental clarity. A charming woman to be sure!

I don’t even know what to say. Too close to home now

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

No sir.

Thios isn't awkward.

This is disgusting.

No.

So I will play dumb here.

How can so many people go along with this supposed conspiracy without anyone speaking out about it?

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

No sir.

Thios isn't awkward.

This is disgusting.

No.

How can so many people go along with this supposed conspiracy without anyone speaking out about it?

It's an abuse of information.

Most hospitals have very few isolation rooms.

So a 300 bed hospital with 10 covid patients might be at 100% capacity for rooms capable for isolation status.

Therefore, 10 covid patients are reported at 100% capacity of a big hospital.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   

No sir.

Thios isn't awkward.

This is disgusting.

No.

So a 300 bed hospital with 10 covid patients might be at 100% capacity for rooms capable for isolation status.

Is this widely acknowledged in your hospitals or does no one dare speak about it?

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

No sir.

Thios isn't awkward.

This is disgusting.

No.

Is this widely acknowledged in your hospitals or does no one dare speak about it?

It's common sense, but that doesn't play well for the drama queens online or in the media.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

No sir.

Thios isn't awkward.

This is disgusting.

No.

It's common sense, but that doesn't play well for the drama queens online or in the media.

Well that goes without saying but I'm interested in what the general consensus is amongst the senior doctors. Do they ever acknowledge that it's being blown out of proportion?

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

No sir.

Thios isn't awkward.

This is disgusting.

No.

Well that goes without saying but I'm interested in what the general consensus is amongst the senior doctors. Do they ever acknowledge that it's being blown out of proportion?

Sure, but if they speak out they will get fired.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
I’ll be damned. This is a true story.

After fully being disgusted by this OP and the one about the about the Time article. (Not the OPs, but their content), I head over to the folks to scarf some spaghetti.

I swear to God, Mom tells me my Kindergarten teacher Mrs. O’Brien is passing away.

She had the vaccine administered two days ago.

I was shocked and disheartened by the news. But moreso because she was just one of those people that was always thrilled to see you, even later in life and always saw the best in people. I am so sad for her and I hope she passes on without too much pain. She sounds not well at all.

Even though she’s elderly AF, she was always spry in spirit, physical health, and mental clarity. A charming woman to be sure!

I don’t even know what to say. Too close to home now

So that sucks.

Why is it that I'm hearing more horror stories about the cure than the actual disease?

I know of literally no one that has died of Covid and I'm just a couple of miles away from a supposed hotspot.

The means are not justifying the end.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Elective surgeries have all but gone in most hospitals.

That's where they make their money.
The only steady income is government and they have to toe the line and obey to survive.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

No sir.

Thios isn't awkward.

This is disgusting.

No.

Sure, but if they speak out they will get fired.

We're screwed.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

We're screwed.

Yep.

Pretty much.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Elective surgeries have all but gone in most hospitals.

That's where they make their money.
The only steady income is government and they have to toe the line and obey to survive.

Tell me about it.

I was diagnosed with an organ dysfunction last March. I'm still waiting for a hospital appointment...

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

No sir.

Thios isn't awkward.

This is disgusting.

No they are like ghost towns and hemorrhaging money.

When we look at the big picture, these are crimes against humanity.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

I had a very similar encounter with my MD. When he pulled out his COVID passport, telling me if I didn't get the vaccine I would not be able to get the passport, and would not be able to travel or shop in some stores, I told him, "Thank you". If I was on the fence before, he had just pushed me off, and I would not be taking the vaccine.

I am sure he was not surprised to hear the same response from my Mother and my Brother.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
My concern is the possibility of it triggering the immune system in such a way that it could tip off autoimmune disorders that don't show up for 6 months to a year afterward.

I have a family history of arthritis and there is Felty's disease floating around there too.

If that happens, people can get hold of me and I will give them information on what I have learned from moderating my immune system. I have a cousin who died of Lupus, a brother with spondylitis, a sister and mother and other relatives who had RA, and I have the genetics for all of those in my genetic profile. I have had spondylitis problems, and I get problems with wounds not healing if I eat histamine foods, One tiny piece of sliver or a speck of dirt in a cut and it won't heal, my body attacks it. The RA is controlled by diet too, the same diet controls all three.....BUT IT IS BORING EATING TO CONTROL THOSE AND MY EPILEPSY. I love pizza and spaghetti, but the tomato is a trigger, and breads are a trigger too, but not nearly as bad as the tomato is. So, once a week I can eat pizza or spaghetti....just one choice, not both. Or I can have a lettuce and tomato sandwich. For some reason, tacos do not bother me much, I think the hot peppers somehow cancel it out to a point, but still, I can not eat a real lot of those but way more than I can eat spaghetti. Also putting olives on my salad helps to deter the symptoms from the western dressing and the small amount of tomatoes in it....I have no clue how it works though....just something I figured out....green olives though, black ones do not work.

Twice I had bumps and raw spots from ingrown hairs, and it resulted in kerotin horns growing, I was thinking I was going to be a unicorn the first time and did get that one to heal up after pulling it out myself and reducing histamine foods many years ago. The second one was on my back next to my spine, I went to the doctor with that one, I told him I was not a full fin so I only got one fin spine....he chuckled and said it was a kerotine horn, sort of like a cats claw growing there. He froze it off and I again cut down on the histamines and it healed and the horn never came back. The wife trimmed that one like a cats claw three times before I went to the doctor, it would not go away, just kept growing. I thought it was going to be something rare, but the doctor told me they are not that uncommon in older people. Weird.

I should have left the one on my head grow, I would have had to buy a wizzards hat if I did though, and then everyone would think I was Merlin.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Mmmm-hmmm.

Had a dentist appointment cancel late last month. Reason? My hygienist (who is terrified of getting the Chinese virus) had her second shot and was unable to work due to a severe reaction.

My wife talked to our pharmacist today. He was adamant that neither of us should get the vaccine. He claimed it could kill us if we had a bad reaction to it.

I've been hearing for a couple weeks now anecdotal stories about how badly someone reacted to that second shot.

The skinny on this, from a scientific (as opposed to religio-scientific, narrative-driven, media-supported, propagandized popular opinion) viewpoint is that there are two things... and only two things... about the Chinese virus that makes it a problem. The first is the fact that if it enters the blood stream through the lungs the proteins produced during viral replication can destroy the hemoglobin in red blood cells leading to sudden, severe, acute anemia which can be fatal. Being placed on a ventilator (which induces positive air pressure into damaged lungs and thereby assists with breaching the lung-blood barrier) is one of the surest ways to get all dead and stuff from it. I believe I heard a while back 85% of patients placed on a ventilator due to the Chinese virus died from it.

The second problem, and the more applicable here, is that the human immune response to the Chinese virus seems to be somewhat delayed as well as somewhat severe. That's why in the early days of trying to figure out what we were dealing with, the big concern was massive pneumonia (cytokine storm) during recovery. Now, with that reaction (not the virus itself) being the initial cause of fatalities ,why is it in any way logical to literally induce such a response to a virus that still has something like a 50% asymptomatic response otherwise?

So take the virus and you have a 50% chance of not even knowing you have it. Wear a mask regularly and I would estimate that number would go to something closer to 25%. Take the vaccine and it's sounding like maybe a 10% chance of not having a reaction to it. As usual, we have gone from an almost negligible death rate from a highly contagious virus to a somewhat higher death rate to now a noticeable death rate from a "cure" that is being demanded of the population.

Yeah, no thanks. Sounds like the third shot may wind up finding an alternate use once all this hysteria is over as an execution method. "You have been convicted of 17 counts of capital murder of schoolchildren. This court sentences you to die by lethal injection of the Chinese virus vaccine."

OK, OK, that was hyperbole. If someone tried it the courts would likely toss it out as being "cruel and unusual" punishment...

This redneck will NOT be getting a vaccine for the Chinese virus. I maintain my position that others who wish to get it are free to do so and I will not argue with them. I only suggest having one's affairs in order might be a wise move if one chooses to do so.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Worked alone last night because of another member of the team sick after 2nd dose of the vaccine.

These are folk that don't take off unless they are "really" sick. All three are nurses and they say it is "bad".

Three of us got the shot. Four didn't. Now we are working extra duty and back-ups. We are all glad that more of us didn't take it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join