It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Lindell drops documentary on the 2020 election fraud providing definitive proof.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

When K.H. was running against Biden for the "Democrat" "nomination".
She basically called him a rapist. Biden got the nomination. Nobody heard about her or from her after. Until the guy she called "unfit", chose her to be his VP....

The "Democrat party" appears to be an organization of animals, with cannibalistic tendencies.

If Joe is now worried about his six? It's probably the only intelligent thing he has ever done.

The guy should be nervous.

edit on 6-2-2021 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: fworkman
a reply to: vonclod
I think there is shady stuff in every election, but not enough to change outcomes..if there is something accepted by the courts..it will get interesting.

FAR more interesting is the acceptance of this censorship. Hes got money and hired some guys to check it out, not sure if any of it has been verified or not.

BUT many people will never even know about it b/c its not available. Like ATS being deplatformed by Google, people dont come here anymore b/c we been pushed down on the search results..

Its absolutely sick, way too many people taking a knee for this nonsense.

edit on 7-2-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: jidnum
I'm not going to respond to you any more unless you bother to watch it and provide an INFORMED opinion not a biased one based off assumptions.

I don't need to watch it to give you an informed position, he's started from a place of trying to prove something instead of trying to disprove it which means it's all bias confirmation.

ATS can you please remove this troll? geeeez. no wonder why ATS didn't make it.

/.remove troll

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadlyStaringFrog
a reply to: Gravelbone

It's gone from his website too. He'll probably now be arrested for domestic terrorism.

Don't be ridiculous, this isn't Soviet Russia.

He's clearly going to be arrested for being sexist ... 5 years ago ... for quoting something that had been published in a peer reviewed scientific journal ... by NASA.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: fworkman
I agree with you. I do not know or understand the forensics and cannot explain how the potential evidence was collected. This is why I was hoping you would look at it and give your opinion.

If the guy who collected it can't explain it then no one can.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SkipperJohn

You want everyone to agree with you? Too bad, ATS isn't your personal echo chamber.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
The voting machine CEO that claimed they weren't connected to the internet in front of the Michigan senate, but then explained how they all come with 3g and 4g modems that can be connected to all major, even regional, cell carriers is a real doozy.

The only reason for those radios is to connect to the internet... It's a blatant lie that they are not connected and why they would lie about that needs an explanation that so far they have not provided.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: vonclod

You can't even acknowledge the fact that video evidence is in fact evidence and gets convictions. Move the goalposts, deflect away, lie to yourself, resort to ridicule, etc.. Pathetic.

You have been exposed publicly now, no matter what you say in the future.

Ya, I doubt that! Speak for yourself, is video evidence used in general, yes, of course, but not alone, corroborating evidence is needed. In this case..it's not going to fly..wanna bet?

I stil trust those old lady vote counters who went on tv and claimed boxes of Biden votes were made of different paper. Physically felt different and creased different. Or the truck driver delivering ballots across states claiming shady stuff going on.
Why want this investigated more?

Why did the investigations last days? Few days, investigated everything, all clear. Lol

Makes it look more sinister

Why are people being canceled from speech on the internet? Makes them look more guilty.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

There is zero proof in this video. ZERO. The only proof of fraud in this video is Mike Lindell himself.
edit on 7-2-2021 by richapau because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Disturbing how people applaud the thought police. The dumbing down of America continues with nodding dolts by the millions supporting it.
edit on 7-2-2021 by Paschar0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
your a puppet a sheep and you walk in the shoes of a fool, the media has brainwashed you and made you a tool, you are stool! reply to: mysterioustranger

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I gave Mike Lindell the benefit of the doubt. I watched the whole documentary.

Here are some of his expert witnesses:

I went to Dr. Shiva Wikipedia entree and about 90% of the
Entry looks like a leftist hit piece that written by the
south poverty law center. It’s blatantly ridiculous and
Definitely does not give the guy a fair shake. I stopped reading when the first two sentences about the guy is he is a “conspiracy theorist” typical ad hominem attack with no proof to back up those claims.

However he does have:
Dr. Ayyadurai Shiva holds four degrees from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), including a Ph.D. in biological engineering, and is a Fulbright grant recipient.He is also an expert in Data Analysis.

Second witness is:
Colonel Phil Waldron
Retired U.S. Army Colonel Phil Waldron, a cybersecurity expert who spent half of his 30-year military career as a cavalry officer, conducting armed reconnaissance, and the last half of his career in information warfare.

I know from my military family that’s is tough to get to LT. colonel in the Army but to be a full bird Colonel that’s REALLY TOUGH. The media has had a lot harder time discrediting him. Hence I could find no Wikipedia on him(He probably is smart enough to figure out a way to block them having it being a white hat for 15 years).

There were other great witnesses but a white hat colonel and a genius Data analysis expert who holds 4 degrees from MIT bring DEPTH AND WEIGHT to the conversation.

Now to my favorite part of the video. Fat forward to about 50 min to go and the my have a Dominion sales rep talking about how their machines hook up to the internet with any protocol you prefer. They even show pages from the Dominion manual on how to access the internet. What’s funny to me is they have a firewall icon. I have friends that are CISSP certified and they’ll me Any good hacker worth their salt can eat firewalls for breakfast. There was NO AIR GAPS with these machines and anyone telling you otherwise is either an idiot, doesn’t understand TCP:IP protocol or is lying to you.

Now when they actually show the trace logs of the originating IP address then the Destination IP address then they show the user IDs and the MAC addresses of the physical computers in China and the USA that is when my ears perked up. They had THOUSANDS of these logs and packets coming from China IP addresses to those dominion computers IP addresses in those swing states. They even showed if brute force was used or if credentials were used or not. They even showed how many Trump votes were switched on each trace log.

You have been lied too. The Evidence is right here.
Ad hominem attacks to the messenger of the video are logical fallacies.

edit on 7-2-2021 by Brassmonkey because: Grammer

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Brassmonkey

Thanks for presenting the synopsis for those deliberately avoiding watching the actual presentation because CNN told them it's all just a conspiracy theory.

So much easier to just trust CNN than your lying eyes.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I appreciate your analysis.

The greatest fraud ever.

I will continue to say this, I hope someone in power really steps up to save this Country.

Right now, we're a glass house and this house of cards will pull itself apart once this gets more and more out in the open.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I randomly pulled one of the IP addresses that was shown as 'targeted' in that list of data...identified as 'Fulton County Elections.'

When I did a search...

I will have to go back and run some more but that one appears to be legit. I am anxious to find out who it was that began collecting this data on November 1. I see them referred to by Mike and Patrick Byrne non-specifically although Byrne describes them as expert cyber intelligence people that work with law enforcement and said they briefed DHS twice leading up to the election. They were moved up the chain from State DHS officials only to be stonewalled by DHS in DC.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The disclaimer at the beginning is telling.
Even the Official American Nazi network won’t stand by the story.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 2ndSEED
I'm the exact opposite.

See how easily swayed you are?!

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77
The disclaimer at the beginning is telling.
Even the Official American Nazi network won’t stand by the story.

Yeah, because there's not a ridiculously extreme amount of pressure to put a disclaimer on every election story reported, right now.

🙄

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Thank you Brassmonkey! This is what I wanted Augustus to look at and give a review of his/her thoughts on this breaking news information. You have explained this nicely and I hope it is investigated by official channels. The sooner the better.
This is absolutely crazy bold if the information is concrete.

"Now to my favorite part of the video. Fat forward to about 50 min to go and the my have a Dominion sales rep talking about how their machines hook up to the internet with any protocol you prefer. They even show pages from the Dominion manual on how to access the internet. What’s funny to me is they have a firewall icon. I have friends that are CISSP certified and they’ll me Any good hacker worth their salt can eat firewalls for breakfast. There was NO AIR GAPS with these machines and anyone telling you otherwise is either an idiot, doesn’t understand TCP:IP protocol or is lying to you.

Now when they actually show the trace logs of the originating IP address then the Destination IP address then they show the user IDs and the MAC addresses of the physical computers in China and the USA that is when my ears perked up. They had THOUSANDS of these logs and packets coming from China IP addresses to those dominion computers IP addresses in those swing states. They even showed if brute forces used or if credentials were used or not. They even showed how many Trump votes were switched on each trace log."

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

originally posted by: jidnum
a reply to: Gnawledge

Courts are refusing to even look at evidence.

Because there is none. Lots of conjecture and embellishment but no actual evidence.
Incoming IP connections to source IP addresses is not evidence in your small little brain. I take it network security is not your strong suit. Maybe step aside and let those who have a clue discuss this.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join