It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can aliens get to your dreams?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by imaDREAMERoftruth

Originally posted by iksmodnad
ahh I had this happen many times.

i see.in my dreams i go to new worlds, i see the planets, its so lovely.
sometimes there is more than one moon, sometimes there is more than one sun, sometimes there is a odd light at the sky in bright day light.
sometimes the aliens are very small, sometimes they are tall,sometimes they are grey or brown/grey or eaven green, but most of all times they look like us humens, they just have different way of different things, its hard to explain.
Sometimes they are good, sometimes they are very bad,like humans.
several times i dream that i can see them coming and they attack us.they are sending down this lazar thin on the city.Sometimes i just standing in my house looking at them and see them looking at me and we are talking but no words.thay want me to come, but i say always i cant come with u if my loved ones (mostly my children and husband) cant come.then they go away.
This one time i dream that they land and this beatifoul man came out.ive never feelt this love before it was just something i cant writ down, i kneew that he wanted and he kneew what i wanted.the only thing that was differend about him was that he had this plastic or something pipes trough his wrists like a half siggaret, and there they got theyr air.thay breed through there.i went with him and we make love.i came back to earth and gave birth to a beatifoul babygirl.This dream was stange because i never let my self in a dream leave my husband and my children, i remember thinking in that dream, they will be all right with my huspand.
Ive seen so may beatifoul things that i feel sutsh sorrow in my hart when i see all of the pain in this word.i cant even look at the neews anymore i just cry.....its a shame.....

I never said that lol, what are you trying to prove you just made your self look like an idiot while trying to make fun of me (If thats what you were trying to do)

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   
no.that was not what i was trying to do.im sorry if i sayd something to affend you.i really am. sometime its hard for me to understand english, in the way u use your landwitsh.i feel sorry in my hart and iam feeling crying now because i made u angry and i wrote that with my good in my hart.im sorry...........

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 06:31 AM
link   
i just wantet to tell u about my dreams because u old me about yours. i dont understand what u meen with "ill never sayn that,lol?" i wasent writing about something u have sayd, i just responded with telling u aboud my dreams. i really sorry, u misunderstood me somehow i dont understand.................

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I think this is only a mis-post or a misunderstanding. I have had the same type of dreams. They are so beautiful I don't want to wake up!
Dreamer, I think your English is much better than my Norweigan!

[edit on 23-3-2005 by Hozer]

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hozer
I think this is only a mis-post or a misunderstanding. I have had the same type of dreams. They are so beautiful I don't want to wake up!
Dreamer, I think your English is much better than my Norweigan!

[edit on 23-3-2005 by Hozer]

you meke me feel warm again. and your humor is exellent.thank u :-)

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I had a dream too
it was maybe 4years ago i was close to being 10 so i cant remember all of it
i was at the third floor of the house i was sitting and looking
out the window suddenly i stepped back and saw a ufo
flying by. the next thing i know im sitting playing them the aliens and the ships and they are alive shrinked.
ps.isnt there a person that can tell when a dream happens what did it mean.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeta

i really wish there was a person who could tell us about our dreams.
what they mean and where thwy come from.
when i wake up i always know when i dream someting ive been thinking of or if its comes from a film ive seen.but sometimes i wonder, i kdont know where my dream came from.
or why i dream of aliens from i was so little girl that i didnt know what it was then?
what have i been in my past lifes,thet make me dream the way i do?

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The answer is yes.

Dreams can proove interesting behaviour and situational awareness, that can't be observed in real life, but our reactions in manipulated dreams are much the same.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Yes, I agree past lives (if you believe you have been here before) are a component in dreams. I taught myself to remember my dreams by keeping a dream log when I awaken. I also think dreams can be predictive. Our subconsious mind is free to analyze and ponder when the consious mind rests. My dreams are more like parables predicting the future than exact predictions.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hozer

i dream of many things.sometimes i dream and i find my self in the cream all from 2-5 years afterwards.i dream the truth of my life.
its wierd....1-20 times i dream of things and i hear of it soon after, but they are never people i know.
if my life changes i dream of storms and hurricanes or thing like that.
i often travel in time machines or that i fly in the ear.
that i fly i have dreamt since i was 2-3years old.
the last fly dream i had i heldt 2-3 ballons and fly in the highway to i get to a dessert with red dry mountens.i went over a big sea and over a golden staue of egypt, bur it felt like i was in new york.strange people there like fairytale people...
i dream of looking up at the stars,often more than one moon.so beatifoul.
one time there was a big wave overland must have bin like 30 feet tall like the statue of lib, and the aliens came and took us with the ship.but the was only goob people who could come.
there was people evrywere and we stood in long lines and waited and waited...
i could go on and on....
but i know that ive been on earth many times before.i feel that i was shoot in the side in one life, because i just know what it feels like to be shoot.i feel it. i was soot under left titt in the side uder the arm.and in one life i have drowned.but i feel like i come so far and that i know so mutch that next world for me i will know who i am and it wont be earth.ive seen it in my dreams and its not like earth but i could bee earth but then someting will happen to earth soon...

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
WHAT DID I DO?

WHY IS MY SIGN BLACK?

i tryed to cange color but the colorhelp didn work so i wrote purple and enter and now its black

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Dreamer, thank you for shareing your dreams with us. Mine are similar to yours. I believe we travel in groups of friends thru past lives. I seem to remember some of my present friends as being friends from past lives. I must agree, it is all very strange sometimes. I only wish things were "clearer" to me.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
hozer. i really wish my dreams would be clearer to.but then i wonder if they was clearer, what would i wonder then?
were would i be then, and who would i be?
i can wonder forever.
But i really think to that we travel with our friends.
i kind of feel like i know u a bit, but ive never seen u.
i wonder were u are and what u do in life, how u look and so on...

sometimes i can get my self into trouble because im so open of hart, but i cant change who i am. i like the person i am, but why are so many people afraid of me. it really makes me sad.....

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
is it because i see ufos in my dreams that i dont se one when iam awake?

there is one thing i wonder, i read someting a mr.kangaxx wrote last year at may sometime about aliens and the earth.
it kind of make sense to me somehow.
what are the differense between good and bad aliens?
he says that the godd ones are allready on earth and the bad ones comes from outher space ( thats what i understood but i dont say that what he sayd) ?
that in 2012-2013/2016-2017 there will happen someting to earth with the polars shift and the magnetism and that the bad ones cant get tough the new shield somehow?
can anyone tell me about this?
and that we are going in to a new generasion and only the good ones is going to rule the earth?
for me it sounds like a different version of the bible or the jehovas vitness belive in?
everything i ever hear is kind of connected somehow?
what will really happen?
what can i belive?
what is the truth?
i only know what i belive, but how can i trust it? and how will i know when its time? what to do or were to go?
does enyone know?

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Can someone please help me? i believe that i may have had alien contact and i would much appreciate some insights into this. just look in the aliens and ufos section, page 1 near the top, thread is called possible abduction.

Many thanks. by the way, i started that thread, so look for my name

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Space_CowBoy33

space cowboy

i have wrote to you.
if you want to answer me, ill be happy to hear from you.

all the best

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
What will happen in 2013???????????

top topics

<< 1   >>

join