It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PARA-OPS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I have heard from many credible from various sources, that the US Government is running a Paranormal Operations Program called "Spirit Guide", while this is nothing new, especially with everyone knowing about the now defunct remote viewing program "Star Gate", and the CIA's experimentation with '___' and a secret drug that opens up part of brain that makes average people psychic and it's devasting affects.

What I know it was started in 1999, when the US Military started reconizing Wiccans in the military, and they were looking to employ Wiccan Chaplains. A Panel of Navy, Marine, Air Force and Army Officers were investigating the social impacts of this religion, rumor has it, some of those officers were intel officers (When those officers were a panel made-up mostly of Sociologists, Theologists, Psychologists), They found some of these lower ranking E-1's to E-5's, were using the Wiccan religion as a source of comfort and power, and a few of them said they communicate with spirits, thats when the Intel Officers became interested and started this program.

The U.S. Military's Age of Aquarius, When they got the program running, make up of all branchs, and DoD civilians, they decided to make the Planned Rotation Dates much much longer (Meaning if they choose to stay on active duty, they wouldn't rotate to any hard duty or arduous duty for several years, 6 to 8 years)

The Spirit Guide program employs almost entirely Active Duty military (Enlisted and Officer ranks, all branches of the Armed Forces), There are two classes, those that can comminicate with ghosts and other spirits, and those that have spirit guides. The ghost and spirits do recon work and collect information on terrorists and enemy/unfriendly governments.

In addition to spy planes and sattellites, agents and operatives, this program is used to get where they can't.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
i do know the government have used psi-ops.Have you ever played a game called psi-ops their is a special feature in it that talks about the government and it says they actualy got people from the government to come in and talk to them .

I definately know the government used it to spy on russians and vise-versa in the cold war both sides were into the occult back then and probably most definately still are because come on astral projection and remote viewing are the perfect spying weapons

But i would not try to use AP or RV to look into top secret facilities such as Area 51 ect. ect. because they would have technolagies or creatures from the astral realm or enegy trappers. I have heard of the energy trappers that trap the energy of the astral body for interagation by security because if osama bin laden found out about astral projection he would be able to spy on them

join