It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Dire Warning About The Vaccine For Seniors

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
This is a very long video, in fact I didn't even watch the whole thing myself, however I watched enough to find out why this CNA was so concerned.

Coles notes for those that don't have the time to watch the whole video

“James (he gives his last name in the video) is a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant), and he recorded this video as a whistleblower because he could not keep silent any longer.

James reports that in 2020 very few residents in the nursing home where he works got sick with COVID, and none of them died during the entire year of 2020.

However, shortly after administering the Pfizer experimental mRNA injections, 14 died within two weeks, and he reports that many others are near death. This was the end of December going into January 2021.

The video is long (47 minutes), and it is clear that James is suffering from emotional stress, and he admits that he has nothing to gain from going public, and that he will probably lose his job for doing so.

But he makes it very clear that these were patients he knew and cared for (he is also a “lay pastor”), and that after being injected with the mRNA shot, residents who used to walk on their own can no longer walk. Residents who used to carry on an intelligent conversation with him could no longer talk.

And now they are dying. “They’re dropping like flies.”

His superiors are explaining the deaths as being caused by a COVID19 “super-spreader.”

However, the residents who refused to take the injections, are not sick, according to James.”

I imagine this video will get taken down soon.
Secondary link for when YT kills this
Back Up Video
edit on 3-2-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

MOD EDIT
article
truth11.com...
edit on Wed Feb 3 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I got a note here about the Army's (failing) efforts to vaccinate people. Was gonna do a thread on it. If it's cool, I'll edit this post and share here.
ETA:

According to the latest Centers for Disease Control and Prevention tallies, the Defense Department has distributed more than 800,000 doses of the novel coronavirus vaccine, but has only put about 60 percent of those “shots in arms,” as the tagline goes.

[...]
“What we’re seeing right now is similar to what we’re seeing across the entire United States, in that there’s ... a higher percentage of people who are older who are opting to have the vaccine, and it trends down with age,” Friedrichs said.

In total, 816,175 doses have gone out. Of those, 67,913 are now fully vaccinated after their second dose. The Pentagon has refused to provide details on how many troops have been vaccinated, though DoD posts its confirmed COVID-19 cases broken down by service member, dependent, civilian and contractor.

Friedrichs could not offer an estimate of the take rate for the vaccine, as medical providers are not required to report up the chain if someone declines. The emergency use authorization renders the vaccine voluntary, and widespread distrust and misinformation have turned many off to the idea of inoculation.

My takeaway on this is simple: They've got 68,000 people (mind you ... this is DoD wide ... including civilians/contractors/family members/maybe even retirees) vaccinated. Anyone know how large the DoD (including civilians) population is? How 'bout 3 million (and this is before taking family members, retirees and contractors into consideration)? Or ... for every one person who's opted in ... you'd need to poke way more than 50 people twice.

The vaccine (not vaccine) is an experiment. Stay the Hell away from it ... unless you know COVID is gonna kill you for sure ... a corona family virus that's not as severe as influenza.

You folks watch the OP's video. That dude choked-up because he saw people he interacts with every day ... die for no reason.

edit on 322021 by Snarl because: ETA:

www.defensenews.com...
edit on Wed Feb 3 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote and added source IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I know lots of elderly people who have received either the Pfizer or AZ vaccine, and not one of them have been infected with Covid or died as a result of it.

It’s been interesting to hear the side effects of the vaccine, which seem relatively minor, such as feeling fatigued, aches and pains, slight blurred vision for one of my uncles, but it has disappeared within three days tops.

The person administering the vaccines may have been infected and passed on the virus, a member of the caring staff could have infected them before the vaccines had time to work.

It takes up to 3 weeks for the vaccine to start providing some immunity and most have only received one shot to date, because our Government has decided to get one shot to the majority of elderly and vulnerable folk, before making the second dose available to them. There are signs that the vaccines are slowing down the spread of the virus, and we are awaiting further information from Oxford into the extent of its effects in this area.

edit on 3/2/21 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I watched this a couple of days ago, this S#!T makes my blood boil.

War on the Elderly.

First they came for the Elderly,
I was not Elderly so I didn't speak up.........

edit on 3-2-2021 by Jamie2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Hi,

Like you, I've no way to verify if this is accurate and honest. and if 'James' is who he says he is, and if he is, if he is any way qualified to draw the conclusions he does. Given that in other parts of the world where the vaccination has been given to the same high risk groups and there hasn't been a similar reaction, I have to wonder if this is more anti vax scare mongering.

BTW, if the people in question already had Covid, giving the vaccination wouldn't cure them, and if there had been a spread in the location then they would have been vulnerable.

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
I know lots of elderly people who have taken either the Pfizer or AZ vaccine, and not one of them have been infected with Covid or died as a result of it.

It’s been interesting to hear the side effects of the vaccine, which seem relatively minor, such as feeling fatigued, aches and pains, slight blurred vision for one of my uncles, but it has disappeared within three days tops.

The person administering the vaccines may have been infected and passed on the virus, a member of the caring staff could have infected them before the vaccines had time to work.

It takes up to 3 weeks for the vaccine to start providing some immunity and most have only received one shot to date, because our Government has decided to get one shot to the majority of elderly and vulnerable folk, before making the second dose available to them. There are signs that the vaccines are slowing down the spread of the virus, and we are awaiting further information from Oxford into the extent of its effects in this area.

Good post. My partner is NHS frontline and has had jab number one. Side effects were arm ache and general run down feeling for a day or two kind of almost exactly like the flu jab.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

It provides *no* immunity, as said it provides *weakened* symptoms... but you can still be a spreader......

So it just makes more asymptotic people, that still pass it on....

It’s nonsense.

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

You are correct that is true, however it doesn't address the non-covid symptoms that suddenly effected so many of his patients.....horrible side effects.
Could the cure/vaccine be worse or just as bad as the disease ?

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

It provides *no* immunity, as said it provides *weakened* symptoms... but you can still be a spreader......

So it just makes more asymptotic people, that still pass it on....

It’s nonsense.

The scary point about this is that if you know you have it as a responsible person you don't go to work or out you self-isolate.
If the vaccine just creates millions of asymptotic people, it's the same thing as heard immunity with no side effects.
This could actually speed up the spread of the virus instead of slowing it down.

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Well I'm having mine Saturday. If anything happens I'll let you know.

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Oh Blue_jay33

These persons just died of old age, nothing to do with the vaccine :-)

Right, right???

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

It provides *no* immunity, as said it provides *weakened* symptoms... but you can still be a spreader ...

So it just makes more asymptotic people, that still pass it on ...

It’s nonsense.

If people ever take a deep breath ... and realize this whole pandemic was a World Government Psyop ... they're gonna literally tear their elected officials to pieces.

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

It provides *no* immunity, as said it provides *weakened* symptoms... but you can still be a spreader ...

It’s nonsense.

If people ever take a deep breath ... and realize this whole pandemic was a World Government Psyop ... they're gonna literally tear their elected officials to pieces.

Yeah, like the Spanish flu, like SARS, like the bubonic plague.

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed

If we don’t hear from you, then we will know.

You’ll be fine, I’m sure.💉

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

You are correct that is true, however it doesn't address the non-covid symptoms that suddenly effected so many of his patients.....horrible side effects.
Could the cure/vaccine be worse or just as bad as the disease ?

I agree with you on your first point, but there appears to be many people who are either asymptotic or have acted irresponsibly.

As I said, I haven’t heard anything untoward happening to anyone I know that has received their first shot, so I would suggest not at this stage.

Of course, it is still early days, but as they are only injecting the surrounding protein and not the actual Novel virus, then it would only be effects from the other ingredients used to make the vaccine, I’m sure.

edit on 3/2/21 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Had both vac's now. Compromised 1st Responder, Senior...am ok.

No I'll effects. 1 day forehead headache w 1st vac.

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I know plenty of people who have had the vaccine and suffered no I'll effects, in fact I've not heard of anyone have more than a mild dizziness that went after a day or so.

I currently work on a mobile covid testing van and one of my colleagues is 72 and had his jab the other day and was back at work the day after saying he felt inside effects at all.

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed

Good luck.

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

9/11 was proven to be fraudulent on more than one account...... and officials didn’t even get a threat; just went quietly into the background.

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

It’s nonsense.

Never going to happen.

The Governments involved will never admit that the Bilderbergers hatched this insidious plot to make Agenda 21 a reality and a prelude to Agenda 30.

Between the weaponised MSM, Government propaganda and the vast swathes of People that cheerlead the lies, absolutely no one will stop it.

The few that try will be deemed terrorists/extremists. This is already happening. It isn't speculative.
edit on 322021 by Wide-Eyes because: Decorum.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join