It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OP/ED: The real new world order

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000
And so it rears its ugly head yet again...

And by the way, how come it is okay for you to disrespect me? Its funny how I get warned whenever I go against the democrats. Good job john bull 1. Wow you really thwarted a possible republican uprising to your views.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
In America, the last two elections have seen a president elected where the majority do not accept him and rumours of vote fixing started to come public. This is what the world is like under this new world order.

Vote fixing first came to light during the Kennedy/Nixon presidential election. There have been cases of it ever since. Only problem is, it is rarely listened to by the people and rarely reported by the major media.

Vote fixing is nothing new, it's more than 40 years old.

[edit on 3/20/05 by Qwas]

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qwas
Vote fixing first came to light during the Kennedy/Nixon presidential election. There have been cases of it ever since. Only problem is, it is rarely listened to by the people and rarely reported by the major media.

Vote fixing is nothing new, it's more than 40 years old.

[edit on 3/20/05 by Qwas]

thank you

i didn't know that

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 04:28 AM
link   

The same NWO is still in place and in power. They have put up a new facade called democracy for all to see. After all, democracy is a failure everywhere it is. Do you think the people have the power? Do you really think Congress is listening to the people? Why are we at war when most Americans are against it? The Patriot Act and numerous other bills passed by Congress are tearing away our rights, not giving us new ones.

i disagree,
i dont think the new world order is in total power, only a few nations are being controlled. When the whole world is under the iron fence of the new world order, then its in power.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   

i dont think the new world order is in total power, only a few nations are being controlled. When the whole world is under the iron fence of the new world order, then its in power.

A dictator does not control every citizen to be an effective dictator. He only needs to control a few, and the rich, and the poor will be forced to follow.

The NWO doesn't need to control every country and every island in the Pacific to dominate the world. The poor ones will have no choice but to follow. That is why the NWO never had a game plan for controlling Africa, they are too poor.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   

A dictator does not control every citizen to be an effective dictator. He only needs to control a few, and the rich, and the poor will be forced to follow.

The NWO doesn't need to control every country and every island in the Pacific to dominate the world. The poor ones will have no choice but to follow. That is why the NWO never had a game plan for controlling Africa, they are too poor.

There is a game plan, i think it was the UN or US wrote a report stating that Africa would become a big problem to the worlds population if things are not sorted out. Ignoring Africa is the game plan.

Ill U2U some information about it later

[edit on 21-3-2005 by infinite]

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Ill U2U some information about it later

[edit on 21-3-2005 by infinite]

Thanks. I'll appreciate that. I always enjoy reading NWO info. You can never know too much.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   

controlled sources of media,
They control what we see,read and hear.

But could they successfully control the media, the internet can not be controlled how would they stop rogue groups posting thoughts and ideas on the internet.
Even in Nazi Germany people resisted, graffiti was put on walls, it was taken down in hours but the next day it was back up again, people resisted against the greatest evil in modern times, and they would again.

Anyone who would be against them would face imprisonment.

But can they get them all, there would be hundreds of thousands who would resist either through physical or mental resistance, killing them would only create martyers and imprisoning them would give the people an objective and evidence of the truth about the NWO.

sorry i took my time replying

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   

But could they successfully control the media, the internet can not be controlled how would they stop rogue groups posting thoughts and ideas on the internet.

The theory is that the mainstream media is already controlled from the top down. As for the Internet they could shut down anytime they wanted. The signal coming to and from your computer and everybody elses goes through relay stations and hubs and ISPs. Easily controlled. They wouldn't even have to control those, they could merely cut the power to them selectively. Shutting down the Internet would be as easy as shutting down the phone system and cable television.

Even in Nazi Germany people resisted, graffiti was put on walls, it was taken down in hours but the next day it was back up again, people resisted against the greatest evil in modern times, and they would again.

Unfortunately the graffiti artists didn't overthrow Hitler's regime, all they could do was write on the walls. And in Nazi Germany, neighbours would betray each other to the SS. Community watch programs are already being instigated in post 9-11 society. "You're neighbour may be a terrorist or terrorist sympathizer. Report any suspicious activity to your local police."

Anyone who would be against them would face imprisonment.

But can they get them all, there would be hundreds of thousands who would resist either through physical or mental resistance, killing them would only create martyers and imprisoning them would give the people an objective and evidence of the truth about the NWO.

People will be killed as examples, not martyrs. They would only be martyrs in the eyes of Jesus.

This is the point that I think everyone misses regarding the NWO, again and again. Everyone gets so excited thinking that they will be part of some glorious resistance movement; masses banding together and having their rifles wrested from their "cold, dead hands". That's exactly why "Their" plan is to reduce the world's population by 80%. You're 100% correct about it not being feasible to control such vast populations, and they know it too. The NWO will come after major wars, engineered famine, manufactured disease, and possible nuclear holocaust - not before. There won't be any "masses" left to resist, and those that are left behind will be willingly herded up like dejected sheep, begging for some semblence of governance and a bowl of food to be put in front of them.

[edit on 2005/3/21 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
The theory is that the mainstream media is already controlled from the top down. As for the Internet they could shut down anytime they wanted. The signal coming to and from your computer and everybody elses goes through relay stations and hubs and ISPs. Easily controlled. They wouldn't even have to control those, they could merely cut the power to them selectively. Shutting down the Internet would be as easy as shutting down the phone system and cable television.

But people would create their own media, leaflets, flyers, books, distributed amongst the population to prevoke thought and ideas.
I don't think shutting down the internet is a good idea even for the NWO, think of the wealth it generates, the ease of communicating, even if it were controlled people would find ways in which to implant their software and ideas onto the net without being traced.

Unfortunately the graffiti artists didn't overthrow Hitler's regime, all they could do was write on the walls. And in Nazi Germany, neighbours would betray each other to the SS. Community watch programs are already being instigated in post 9-11 society. "You're neighbour may be a terrorist or terrorist sympathizer. Report any suspicious activity to your local police."

They may not have overthrown the Reich but they were active internal resistance, they didn't sit down and think 'stuff it, its impossible' they thought 'dammit we'll show others what we think even if our lives are at threat'

People will be killed as examples, not martyrs. They would only be martyrs in the eyes of Jesus.

One mans freedom fighter is anothers terrorist.

This is the point that I think everyone misses regarding the NWO, again and again. Everyone gets so excited thinking that they will be part of some glorious resistance movement; masses banding together and having their rifles wrested from their "cold, dead hands".

Physical resistance is hopeless when fighting a giant, the mind is the best weapon.

You're 100% correct about it not being feasible to control such vast populations, and they know it too. The NWO will come after major wars, engineered famine, manufactured disease, and possible nuclear holocaust - not before. There won't be any "masses" left to resist, and those that are left behind will be willingly herded up like dejected sheep, begging for some semblence of governance and a bowl of food to be put in front of them.

But those wars, famines, diseases, and holocausts will also create the enviroment for other factions to gain power, the NWO may plan and scheme but they can only get into power with the support of the people.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   

This is the point that I think everyone misses regarding the NWO, again and again. Everyone gets so excited thinking that they will be part of some glorious resistance movement; masses banding together and having their rifles wrested from their "cold, dead hands". That's exactly why "Their" plan is to reduce the world's population by 80%. You're 100% correct about it not being feasible to control such vast populations, and they know it too. The NWO will come after major wars, engineered famine, manufactured disease, and possible nuclear holocaust - not before. There won't be any "masses" left to resist, and those that are left behind will be willingly herded up like dejected sheep, begging for some semblence of governance and a bowl of food to be put in front of them.
[edit on 2005/3/21 by wecomeinpeace]

Aaaannnnnndddd BINGO, WAS HIS NAME-O!!!!!!!! Somebody has been paying attention to life & reality outside the programmed & televised framework.

How could this be some may ask...Tell them this is how....

You anger the entire populous, pit man against man, culture against culture, religion against religion, class against class, race against race, country against country, etc. until the human race boils with contempt for all mankind.

You engineer disease, hunger, fear, war, hate, crime, poverty & most of all HYPOCRISY!!!

Hypocrisy - The act of pretending to have beliefs, virtues and feelings that one does not truly possess.
From Latin - (hypocrisis) and Greek - (hupokrisis) both meaning play-acting or pretence.

A hypocritical act is to denounce another for carrying out some action whilst carrying out the same action oneself. (Sound familiar??? It should, it's ALL AROUND YOU!!!!)

"He was perfectly astonished with the historical account gave him of our affairs during the last century; protesting "It was only a heap of conspiracies, rebellions, murders, massacres, revolutions, banishments, the very worst effects that avarice, faction, hypocrisy, perfidiousness, cruelty, rage, madness, hatred, envy, lust, malice, and ambition, could produce.
~ Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift (Read it again slowly!)

...Foot and eye shall not lie, nor give the lie to each other. But there is much lying among small people.
Some of them WILL, but most of them are WILLED. Some of them are genuine, but most of them are bad actors...
...And this hypocrisy found I worst amongst them, that even those who command feign the virtues of those who serve.
"I serve, thou servest, we serve"--so chanteth here even the hypocrisy of the rulers..."
Thus Spake Zarathustra: A Book For All And None by Nietzsche, Friedrich

HYPOCRISY IS THE DEATH OF MANKIND!!! When , Up becomes Down, WAR becomes PEACE, WHEN LIES BECOME TRUTH, that is when YOU KNOW, NOW IS THE TIME OF OUR DESTRUCTION. That is, if you choose to open your eyes. Everyone should stop, find quiet sanctuary and reflect upon the meaning of "There are none so blind as those who WILL NOT see."

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 03:43 AM
link   

But people would create their own media, leaflets, flyers, books, distributed amongst the population to prevoke thought and ideas.
I don't think shutting down the internet is a good idea even for the NWO, think of the wealth it generates, the ease of communicating, even if it were controlled people would find ways in which to implant their software and ideas onto the net without being traced.

Not under the NWO,
the security that would be brought into place, would be nothing like we have seen before. The people would be too scared to go against a force like this.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Text Black

I have spent the last eight hours today and nine hours yesterday reading everything I can find on NWO. I was first dissapointed that my country would allow my country to do this. Then I realized this not my country, She has been sold out. It is not republican, It is not democratic. It is only prophesy by the bible because religion was devised to eliminate desolate isolation in a place we cannot leave. I have studied religion for nearly twenty years. It was created and modified through all of the centuries to cater to each current social need.Also to preserve that which was sacred to those who know what power is. Ihave found that there are key relationships between certian people and their current status in relation to the theory of perserving sacred bloodlines. In fact I have also found that the US National Deficeit is actual monies borrowed not from the people but from the families of these bloodlines. The personal and state taxes you pay, actually pay interest payments to those living bloodlines. The US is not yet a corporate conglomerate. It's individual entities are only listed as companies, which means any action taken by the US as a whole still must abide by national treaties. NWO has been in the face of our nation for well over two hundred years. Oh yeah, one other thing. The emblem that is on the top of this thread, Is the emblem of the illuminati...Just do a google search for that one word..... ILLUMINATI, You'll find that they were first, Knights of the Templar, then, Knights of the Rosie Cruxis, Then, Priory of Sion, and so on. They worked amoung kings and countries then, you think they are going to stop because you found out or that you even have a theory. You will first need to become a company, (I prefer, I.D.I.O.T meaning ... International Delivery Intelligence of Tyrrany). Build an empire and buy our country back and sell it to the people. Just look into the eyes of a child and try to explain this mess to them and why they need to know.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Its sad to see how countries have sold themselves out to the New World Order, especially America and the UK. It will be more sad when the whole world drops to its knees

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   

...countries have sold themselves out to the New World Order, especially America and the UK.

If the New World Order is a real conspiracy, then the US and the UK didn't sell out; they were owned from the very beginning. The UK is pointed to as the apparent seat of Illuminati power in the modern age, and the US is suspected by some as having been infiltrated and controlled by agents of that very society from a very early stage, if not entirely established by it.

It's possible that the plan has been ongoing for hundreds, maybe even thousands of years. Whether or not that is believable all depends on who, or what one thinks is behind it.

The Mother of All Conspiracies...

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   

If the New World Order is a real conspiracy, then the US and the UK didn't sell out; they were owned from the very beginning. The UK is pointed to as the apparent seat of Illuminati power in the modern age, and the US is suspected by some as having been infiltrated and controlled by agents of that very society from a very early stage, if not entirely established by it.

It's possible that the plan has been ongoing for hundreds, maybe even thousands of years. Whether or not that is believable all depends on who, or what one thinks is behind it.

The Mother of All Conspiracies...

Well this is what Icke believes and has wrote about in his books. I dont think this has gone on for thousands of years though, hundreds is more likely and believable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join