It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OP/ED: The real new world order

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Democracy. The system that gives mankind the chance to rule themselves and removes the old order of monarchy rule, the hero to save us and give us the power. Sadly, the decline in the 20th Century gave way to a new power. This new power is something that has been given different names in the past, but came to be called the new world order.

Many have put theories to the tabel based on what this new order is and who is behind it, but we can agree, majority are just theories. In the times we live in now, cracks have started to appear in the dark to show us the force which is pulling the strings.

The new world order has nothing to do with an ancient brotherhood, bankers, royal family, reptilians or even aliens. The leaders of "the free world" are the new world order.

Mohandas K. Gandhi once said;
In true democracy every man and women is taught to think for himself or herself.

He is right, when the people are taught to think for themselves and to do what they want to do, that’s democracy. After 9/11, US and UK both change terror laws to protect us from instant death. Fear was drilled into our systems so we accepted anything, the government is know thinking for us and making decisions for us.

In America, the last two elections have seen a president elected where the majority do not accept him and rumours of vote fixing started to come public. This is what the world is like under this new world order.

The war on terrorism, a war across Middle Eastern nations, two countries who have never attacked the United States both faced a $380 billion military force and many were killed. A war to remove dangers has increased them and still, we are pumped full of fear by the media of death and destruction from terrorists and nations. North Korea and Iran are the next two nations to face the evil eyes from this new world order and both will probably get sucked into the drama that the rest of the world now lives.

The New world order does not have to be the bohemian club or the bilderberg group, this new order is moving into the station right before our eyes. The probably is, the world is full of apathy and the people are allowing this to happen.

But the people cannot really be blamed here, we are being lied to and controlled by a force. This force pretends to be our "friend" and "protecter", but really, the leaders of the world are making a new order in this world that will change the face of the Earth. life will be different, so different that one cannot bare to picture what it would be like.

Its time, we as a people, take the power back. God has given us a voice, which we should use to protect our freedom. This is what the new world order is about, removing our freedom. When freedom is gone, there is nothing stopping governments from doing what they like, its easier to run a country without going by the people.

The world is now an ugly place, let try and make this place beautiful again.

[edit on 20-3-2005 by infinite]

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This is an OP/ED so I voted yes even though I have problems with it. I find this statement particularly disturbing:

In America, the last two elections have seen a president elected where the majority do not accept him and rumours of vote fixing started to come public. This is what the world is like under this new world order.

This is simply misleading. You can find rumors swirling about practically anything, there's been no proof of any vote fraud that could have changed the results of the Presidential election. In fact all voter fraud I've seen proven was perpetrated by the Democrats. And yes, in the 2000 election George W. Bush did lose the popular vote -- but he won the electoral college vote which is the legal way votes have been counted in the U.S. since the inception of our country. In 2004, Bush won a stunning popular and electoral vote victory.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Thats why i said rumour, if i said it was fact then it would be misleading. I try my hardest not to mislead members of ATS, im sorry if i do

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
However, this is an OP/ED and im glad to see people voting for it even if they do not agree with the tone or slant
I may not agree with parts of it either, however, given that it is well written and concise there is no reason to vote it down.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   

given that it is well written and concise there is no reason to vote it down.

thank you for the kind words FredT

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
It's a real shame that although the statements made by yourself I agree with 100%, I have to say that talking is not going to change anything about the situation for anyone in the world.

You either choose to go with the flow and keep your head down or go against the grain... its a case of either your with us or against us attitude and either society conforms to the requirements by said NWO or will be forcefully converted. However, to go against the grain would lead to inprisonment or death.

Personally I reckon it would be shrewd to keep your head down until the time is right.

What the UK needs is another protest similar to that shown during the poll tax riots.. that'd put the wind up the bureaucrats!! hehe.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
we just need a group to stand up for our rights, or a single person who's job is to defend our civil rights and our freedom. Democracy is for us and us only, we must fight to protect.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
A group or a single person will accomplish NOTHING that can forever change the world. You see guys, this stuff is inevitable. Its all tied in with Bible Prophecy, you cant change Gods plans. Just try to live life the best you can and avoid the Beast at ALL costs.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CmptrN3rd5
A group or a single person will accomplish NOTHING that can forever change the world. You see guys, this stuff is inevitable. Its all tied in with Bible Prophecy, you cant change Gods plans. Just try to live life the best you can and avoid the Beast at ALL costs.

this is to do with world leaders, political pawns is all we are. This has nothing to do with a bible prophecy.

[edit on 20-3-2005 by infinite]

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
We must remember, the political parts of the new world order conspiracy have fact in them if you look hard enough, thats why its the most important part. Its probably the only part that can be proven to exists, this is the new world order.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The NWO order state will never be able to control the people fully, nobody can control the thoughts and ideals of 'free thinkers', the states may use fear and propaganda to push the people into accepting the wishes of their rulers but there will always been those of an alternative view and opinion, ATS is a prime example of 'free thinkers' those willing to think for themselves rather than being drawn into the game of fear and ignorance.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
The NWO order state will never be able to control the people fully, nobody can control the thoughts and ideals of 'free thinkers', the states may use fear and propaganda to push the people into accepting the wishes of their rulers but there will always been those of an alternative view and opinion, ATS is a prime example of 'free thinkers' those willing to think for themselves rather than being drawn into the game of fear and ignorance.

yes, but we are talking about a united world that will be able to control the people. All the world leaders have the ability to control everything if they work together, this is the new world order, a single government if you may. Free thinkers cannot freely think if someone else is thinking for them.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
yes, but we are talking about a united world that will be able to control the people. All the world leaders have the ability to control everything if they work together, this is the new world order, a single government if you may. Free thinkers cannot freely think if someone else is thinking for them.

But how would they control what we think, how would they imprison and capture all those who think for themselves.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
This has nothing to do with a bible prophecy.

This has EVERYTHING to do with Bible Prophecy. Suit yourself buddy.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
But how would they control what we think, how would they imprison and capture all those who think for themselves.

controlled sources of media,
They control what we see,read and hear. Anyone who would be against them would face imprisonment.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CmptrN3rd5
This has EVERYTHING to do with Bible Prophecy. Suit yourself buddy.

no it doesnt,
i have even made a thread about the bible and the NWO. Nothing is said about a single government.
anyways, back to the topic....

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
What a complete bunch of crap. Just because who you voted for didnt win doesnt mean the election was fixed. True this nation is divided right down the middle but the president did win the popular vote in the last election, and the first one he won because of the electoral college.

Secondly only the weak in mind and will could be blinded by such a huge conspiracy. My world is just where I want it just because you disagree dont accuse others of deliberately trying to deceive you. My guy won, yours lost, get over it. You will vote again.

[edit on 20-3-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I have to disagree with this editorial.

The same NWO is still in place and in power. They have put up a new facade called democracy for all to see. After all, democracy is a failure everywhere it is. Do you think the people have the power? Do you really think Congress is listening to the people? Why are we at war when most Americans are against it? The Patriot Act and numerous other bills passed by Congress are tearing away our rights, not giving us new ones.

This war is costing the US at least $80 Billion a year. That's $80 Billion we don't have (government deficits) so the bankers win again. That is what all the wars are about, making the bankers richer.

How about the Political Conventions and Bush's Inauguration? "You can protest but only over here".
I don't recall reading that in our First Amendment (our right to peaceably assemble and to redress grievances).

American jobs are disappearing, our economy is starting to bust, The dollar is on the decline, Congress is out of control with spending. Sounds like the old NWO plan (US must become equal to Canada, Mexico, Central America, and South America) is starting to work.

Try writing your Congressmen and see how many will even respond to you. Demand a meeting and see if they ever show. Write the president and see if he responds. Start a protest and see how well that First Amendment will defend you.

Invite a Congressman to come on this message board. Good Luck!

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
And so it rears its ugly head yet again...

This is a conspiracy site, expect to see conspiracy thories csulli456 and it is an Op/Ed piece... you are welcome to disagree in a respectful manner, but calling something a bunch of crap of the beat is not cocher.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000
And so it rears its ugly head yet again...

This is a conspiracy site, expect to see conspiracy thories csulli456 and it is an Op/Ed piece... you are welcome to disagree in a respectful manner, but calling something a bunch of crap of the beat is not cocher.

Sorry if my opinion offends you. No kidding its a conspiracy site, how do you think I found it, looking for an easter dress? I have been attacked much worse in some of my posts so I apologize if I offended anyone. I didnt mean to disrespect, just wanted to state my opinion.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join