It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two TR3B craft caught on night-vision CAM, January 2020

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Thanks Yuppa. I have not seen big boy lately. Its going on the 2nd week. Another OP wrote their base is located in the mountains of the Georgia, Tennessee, South Carolina region.

That makes sense as that's where I first see them coming inbound over the horizon. Actually more towards Spartanburg, NC.

I wrote another thread on big boy in that they changed his countermeasure along with his engines. Could be a different plane. Hes also back flying
over the home at 3:00AM.

I also am beginning to believe that something is near the Lake Hartwell - Georgia, South Carolina border as many UFO-UAPs I witness head there. Not big boy. He heads towards you. The 3rd OP also has him on video.

FYI
edit on 2-2-2021 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 2-2-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

i live in Rochester.
Its about -10F at night here so only my cameras are out at night.

but if you have the fortitude to stand in the cold at night up here you will see SOMETHING if you do it for a few hours in a row, im convinced NY is a flyover state for some secret aircraft.

i didn't see what your talking about sadly as i am not a fan of the cold but i will check out the heavens tonight and see what there is to see, besides i got a new smoker(meat) so it will give me so time to check it out.

there are always things coming and going it seems, no one really looks up anymore so i think they feel like they have more ability to slip by.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

OK, what you saw was caught by your night cam, You wrote about it months ago. I cant recall exactly.

I seem to live along some sort of UAP highway. Most is USA owned and the technology is like "out of this world" Some stuff is absolutely unexplainable. Such that I wont even post here as I would be drawn and quartered. My last experience was so wild I called to my wife that she "needs to some outside and see this".

Because I found no answers here other than the usual scorn and mockery I took my junk to RD members web site. I pay a whopping $7 or less a month. The information that flows is incredible.

Stay tuned. Once I lock onto something it may take me years but I will hunt and chase it down. With or without help.

Yes, to see things even down here it gets in the 20's at night. You must be vigilant. Its much much worse than WNY as the humidity in SC is low so the cold cuts through you like a knife. I refer to it as fleezeballz.

Thanks

edit on 2-2-2021 by Waterglass because: correction

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: WaterglassI seem to live along some sort of UAP highway. Most is USA owned and the technology is like "out of this world" Some stuff is absolutely unexplainable. Such that I wont even post here as I would be drawn and quartered.

Oh come on Waterglass mercy please you can't state that I'm desperate to hear more and on the edge of my seat on a fairly boring day at work................. More please (mercy) and that's coming from someone who's had some out of this world stuff themselves!

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
It looks like a bad hoax, the quality of the film being able to hide all manner of fakery doesn't help the standard hoaxers "Zoom off" finish and if it was real, when did the "TR3B" start flying over Great Britain, wouldn't they/it be at Area 51 or some other out of the way base in the U.S. or even Lossiemouth in Scotland not over Gloucester?
The fraudster would have been better of not mentioning the TR3B as the craft filmed and might have got more sympathy.

edit on 2-2-2021 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Well let me ask you this. In your opinion would a huge inbound meteorite or space junk or asteroid create noise before or after witnessing a huge orange glow in the sky three times the size of our moon at its closest point to earth and last for about three seconds. That's what I saw. I am not saying ET as I have no clue as to what I experienced

Then that's it. Nothing afterwards and life goes on.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Well thank you Waterglass for the description. Sounds an excellent encounter. Regarding the question and I don't know much about them at a guess I wouldn't think there would be noise before and after inbound meteorite or space junk or asteroid. I was thinking amber orange type ufo orb when initially reading your description of the the huge orange glow but now sort of understand the sequence you describe of a combination set of interconnected events. Sounds like an awesome totally awesome experience.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Drones

Home made drones and Adobe after effects

These move identical to drones more than a smooth stable flight of some questionable ufo videos which I’d consider real

And I’ve seen a fair few UFOs myself over the years, these just look like cheap toys in flight in comparisons

I just think they’re smallish drones zoomed in from a distance relatively low to the ground in an open space

The zipping off looks after effects BS to me

I’ve personally seen a real ufo or object zip of and the the most striking thing to me was regardless of it dipping insanely fast below the horizon and traveling the same speed as a shooting star, it didn’t streak like a shooting star, or fade

It was just SOLID the whole time, from above our heads through the sun roof to directly in-front of us, above, then directly behind the tree line on the horizon, as fast as a shooting star yet no streaking at all, just a pure brilliant white boomerang 🪃 so fast we ducked for cover expecting a huge explosion

Is this because I see it with my own eyes rather than through a camera? Maybe I don’t know but that was my first impression of that zipping streak, it was so fake
edit on 2-2-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Well thanks and for your efforts here is my original write up to TBV. I have no video no pics as I never encountered anything like this so I never turned the camera on. Plus, when it appeared as a huge orange object it went out after about 3 seconds as I tried to get a video of it.

Here's what I wrote and its parked in a Case File at TBV. Using Google earth it was in alignment with Dewy Rose, GA., 34degrees 10' 15.95"N 82 degrees 52' 40.58"W.

This is what I saw list night: [Portal] ???

Documented for the record on 10Aug2019 at 10:33AM EST. I could not sleep last night as I was awake at 2:00AM. At 3:00AM I went to sit outside on the rear 2nd level deck to watch the sky. It was an OK night as I could see many stars but some haze was present from humidity. Nothing to report until around 4:36AM. I thought that I heard gun fire but it also didn’t sound like gunfire. Then I thought I heard fireworks but I really could not discern that it was fireworks. Then about 4:38AM I heard what I thought was a tree(s) cracking in the woods as if it or several were going to fall down but that noise was coming from up in outer space and it lasted for almost 20 continuous seconds. In all it was like a combination of gunfire, fireworks a tree cracking and the sound of crackling similar to an Apollo rocket engine. Then at 4:38AM EST on 10Aug2019 after the noise stopped and 60 degrees up in outer space I saw this huge brilliant orange ball of light about three times the size of a full Moon when its at its closest point to Earth. It lasted for about three seconds and lit up the entire sky. It was stationary. I did not get a clear look at it as it was up in the West sky 60 degrees up in space and 1/3 into the branches of a Sweet Gum tree in alignment from _ _ _ _ , SC. to North Atlanta. Actually the last sound heard sounded like it was not of this world. It didn’t scare me but it was strange along with this massive orange light. At that point I thought was it an inbound Meteor, Asteroid, Space Junk? I don’t know as those things travel fast and the sound that began at 4:36AM was intermittent until the 4:38AM sound and orange light at 4:38AM. The entire event of sound and light did last for some time; probably at least 4 minutes overall. All of this was also preceded by what I perceived as lightening flash in outer space in the same location up in space around 15 minutes before the 4:36AM noise.

edit on 3-2-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Hi Waterglass, many thanks for this. Just up to my eyeballs at work right now so will check the report in a couple of hours when can concentrate fully. Can't wait.............. Best wishes

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Look anything like this? This launch was at aug 8th 2019 in the morning it would have been seen by almost the entire east coast up to New York.

spaceflightnow.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Hi Waterglass. Just read your Case File. Sounds like a totally mint encounter. A few things come to mind.

As far as the description goes the orange ball of light actually does sound like a bog standard amber orange type ufo orb, then again you mention its size and I can't quite figure, it's stated as being three times the size of the moon, I'm not sure if that is like in outer space or it might be much closer without giving away its close distance from you. Standard amber orange ufo orbs will be equivalent to the size of a basketball. Not sure if this fits the bill.

The gunfire / cracking / Aollo engine sound.............. Yep that could be a bog standard ufo orb morphing into an angel light. That ould be typical of the white type yet the amber orange type might well do the same.

Know where you're coming from with the lightening flash flash in outer space. These flashes do occasionally accompany the orbs and motherships. I seen it once and it was a one off that night and actually in our case preceded the arrival of initially a white type ufo orb.

I'm as in the dark about what / how / why as you and pretty much everybody else is when it comes to these amazing and life changing encounters yet it's great to theorize the what's and why's following the experiences and what you have authored above I can definitely relate to from my own very similar sighting

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Correct that's what I thought as to which is faster as in the speed of sound versus an object or the sped of light. That write up is in one of the unreleased Case Files at The Black Vault. I kept a copy and screen shot and printed same out, signed and dated it then took a camera shot and emailed it. That's how one can make your own evidence as I also could have put into a USPS envelop and mail it to myself as that's all I have as no pics or video. Whatever it was it wasn't picked up by the MADAR Node several miles away in Irmo, South Carolina.

Actually, I will send my write up to the inventor of the MADOR Node device and see if he comments and will post it to you if he does. What I have found is that many of the so called "experts" seem to simply fade away when approached with decent materials.

MADAR

At this point I am beginning to wonder if many of them in USA look at the Commerce Business Daily and bid on UFO counterintelligence and psyop contracts.

Why did I do all is because that's what I saw and I have no idea what it was or is.

UPDATE:

Email sent to:

We are here when you need us!

Sales and Support:
PHONE: (812) 490-0094
EMAIL: [email protected]

MADAR
5847 River Walk Circle
Newburgh, Indiana 47630
MADAR Director: Francis L. Ridge

That's my story
edit on 6-2-2021 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 6-2-2021 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

For one thing, the TR3B doesn't exist. There is no way as much information about an actual SAP program would leak, as has supposedly leaked about the supposed TR3B.

For another, if they were in space, and as big as they are in the video, they would be bigger than anything else in space and there would be hundreds of sightings every time they were seen. And higher quality pictures of them.
That’s just what they’d want you to think, which is exactly why it has to be true! Or not!

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

I am in email contact with UFO researcher Norio Hayakawa who wrote an article that the TR3B was never developed but put out as a back story to coverup who actually owns the huge silent triangles which he feels isn't the USA. I have read published articles and other material going back into the 1950's on the silent triangles.

In essence he claims the TR3B was a USA INTEL hoax as a coverup to the triangles.

It make sense to me

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Documented for the record on 28Feb21 at 11:03AM EST. This individual never wrote back to me. I will followup again:

Sales and Support:
PHONE: (812) 490-0094
EMAIL: [email protected]

MADAR
5847 River Walk Circle
Newburgh, Indiana 47630
MADAR Director: Francis L. Ridge
edit on 28-2-2021 by Waterglass because: adder

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join