It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I support the Death Penalty and Public Execution!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
So basically it boils down to this,

You are more concerned about the Constitutional rights of the Criminals than that of the victims. Its societies fault anyway right? No accountability for these crimes, hell let the taxpayer carry the burden durden, I mean we don't have better things to do with that money right?

Did I say so? I don't believe I did, edsinger. Why don't you read my posts once more, make an effort to actually think about this and come back with some sober reasoning, k
?

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I am all willing for the death penalty, as long as it included criminal corporate executives and corrupt politicians...

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Tell you what, I have a proposal. Lets have a Attorney season. 3 months of the year and only Bows and Shotguns.

I wonder what the world would be like after just ONE of these.

Politicians = Lawyers
Corporate scum = mostly lawyers by trade

Would this be a good start?

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Tell you what, I have a proposal. Lets have a Attorney season. 3 months of the year and only Bows and Shotguns.

Hey, Ed! It's good to see you! Attorney Season, eh? Sounds intriguing. I could be talked into that, I think!
Having some trouble with attorneys, are you?

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Yep, let's just abolish attorneys, and if the state says you're a horrible sonofabitch who needs to be shot, you're a horrible sonofabitch who needs to be shot.

God bless America!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
So here in the US we need more attorneys per capita than ANYWHERE else in the world?

Nah, I am not having issues with them at all, there are actually some good ones out there. Its just a way overpopulated profession, kind of like the IRS. Go to a flat tax and we wont need the 150k IRS folks on the payroll.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The USA is also the richest nation in the world. For all you or I know, a plethora of attorneys may the key to our success.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
The USA is also the richest nation in the world. For all you or I know, a plethora of attorneys may the key to our success.

Somehow I can not see the humor in this. I actually fired a Lawyer firm about 6 months ago and did it myself. It wasnt that bad and saved me $600.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Not everyone has the time or brains to do what you did, Ed.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I was not that bad, I had about three hours of paperwork and 2 calls to the county clerk. About 50 copies later, it was done. I did not even have to see the judge, he read what I wrote and approved my petition. I was so awed that I paid that lawyer over $2k over the years to 'take care of' it for me, well I got tired of it and did something.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
They should torture him over a period of several weeks if possible. I know that sounds inhumane, but I don't care when it comes to scum like this. And yes, publically...

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Couldn't agree more and it sure as hell would have an effect on future molesters would it not? At least some of them?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join