It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Granholm - Sacrifice Your Job

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Granholm has never been for the people, she was bad as governor too. She made it so you could not sue a doctor here in Michigan if they screwed up, and although I do believe that doctors are only human, deceitful doctors are out there and they kill people trying to profit or gain prestige in their field. If a person who doesn't give a crap and is only interested in profiting gets protection, they take advantage of the protection.

I am by no means saying doctors are bad, but there are a few that are, and one if those big headed or greedy doctors can negatively effect a lot of people. I have only known about three like that in my life, and they have hurt a lot of people before nobody would go to them again and they moved to a different area and screwed others there.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: cognizant420

Don’t watch or read the news! Seriously. We need to continue to tank the ratings of CNN et al (FOX and Newsmax included). Let a few people be the ones to watch and read all that sh!t and then get your news from them. I watch Salty Cracker now on Bitchute and Odyssey and a few others like him- if we all do that, CNN et al will continue to tank.

CNN et al do not depend on ratings or viewership for their existence. They are government sponsored propaganda outlets. They will continue to be propped up as long as they say what they are told to say.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: ketsuko

She said "would create more jobs". She said "would".

She's adding jobs that not even exist yet.

Yeah, you would think a responsible program during these times would make sure those jobs were ready and waiting *before* killing/sacrificing jobs that already exist because ... I don't know ... you already have massive poverty and joblessness to begin with.

She just run her mouth, Trump was more credible doing that.

Most of us knew Trump was a massive, walking stream of consciousness so we didn't take him literally. I have no doubt she means what she says because they've been pushing this forever and in this way too.

This is really how they think. It's underpants gnomes level thought.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Are there any more of those lucrative coal-mining jobs left?

Asking for a friend

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

Some days a job is a job and it means the difference between food, clothing, and shelter and having nothing.

But when there is no more coal and you live in a state that depends on it for power and doesn't have wide open spaces to even attempt wind, you can laugh it up in the dark.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Hello SOLAR!

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

When she was Governor of Michigan she said the same thing and it didn't work . The economy and the people suffered under her administration .

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

As a Michigan resident I can tell you with absolute confidence having lived under her regime, stock up on propane and gasoline because you won't be able to afford it in 6 months.

Review: Michigan was in a recession and she decided to raise taxes "for the children". Instand 1 state depression we never recovered from.

May God help us.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Add another member to my team!!

Guy's gonna shout ... watch the volume ... and you know he's gonna use every inch of his first amendment (for those of you who can't tolerate men speaking the way they feel).

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I guess the best way to force those that can afford an electric car from China to buy one is yes, cutting anything else that depends on fusil fuels.

Can not go to walk because can not afford your gas? get a darn electric car from China.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I have to admit I worked for a company that got a lot of $$$ when Grandholm was the Governor. I made so much more than I ever had because all you had to do is have 2 people sign off for a pay raise.

Worked for them for 6 years tripled my original income then the 401k was somehow destroyed and all our money disappeared. I managed to see a fax one morning and went back to my desk and sold all the stock I could and started job hunting all within an hour.

6 Months later the stock was no more and the company is gone. Ahhh the 90's in Michigan.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit

Hello SOLAR!

Those jobs don't exist, and that market is dominated by China. Are you expecting the US to suddenly be able to undercut China who, btw, also also controls the rare earth market which is absolutely vital to building solar panels?

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Ah, our former Michigan governor hasn't changed.

Ever hear of the Drivers Responsibility Fee?

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

That is the big question, how much China will benefit from US green give away, I wonder if with the new insourcing taking hold once again are we going to get workers from China too, take that to the bank no jobs now, no jobs later.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I think it is a sign of s.h.i.t to come when the Governments of countries around the planet start saying the same phrase to their people over and over.
"Build Back Better" is Government language for.
Get use to less.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join