It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fraud of the Century - The Great HydroxyChloroquine Timeline Thread

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The following is a list of events that led up to and ensued after what is arguably the single greatest medical fraud of the 21st century. Each fact is supported by a source or sources. The list is a work in progress, please feel free to add any information you deem relevant.

1955: In April 1955 the FDA approves hydroxychloroquine as a drug safe to use.

tinyurl.com...
ht tps://www.accessdata.fda.gov/.cder/daf/index.cfm?event=reportsSearch.process&rptName=1&reportSelectMonth=4&reportSelectYear=1955&nav

2005: On 22 August, 2005 a study published on NCBI, one of the most prestigious science journals in the world, confirms the efficacy of hydroxychloroquine in the prophylactic and post-exposure therapy of coronavirus in a study entitled "Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread".

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

They knew what the cure was before they released the virus. But that didn't stop them. They just had to take care of a few things first and manage the rest later, as you will see.

2017: In December 2017, less than 2 years before the release of covid, billionaire pharmaceutical company founders Honey and Barry Sherman, owners of Apotex (a manufacturer of hydroxychloroquine), are murdered in their home.

www.forbes.com...

2019: In November 2019 the Wuhan Coronavirus hits the world. From Wikipedia:

"A September 2020 review noted "The possibility that the COVID-19 infection had already spread to Europe at the end of last year is now indicated by abundant, even if partially circumstantial, evidence", including pneumonia case numbers and radiology in France and Italy in November and December.

RT-PCR (Reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction) testing of untreated wastewater samples from Brazil and Italy have suggested detection of SARS-CoV-2 as early as November and December 2019, respectively"

en.wikipedia.org...

2020 April: The effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine is reaffirmed by a study conducted in Italy, one of the worst hit countries in the world. The findings:

"The Italian Society for Rheumatology studied 65,000 patients on long-term hydroxychloroquine for RA and Lupus.
Only 20 patients tested positive for COVID-19. No ICU, no deaths.
This is a 90% reduction in infection rate compared to the rest of Italy."

This is reported in an article titled "MEDIA LIED, PEOPLE DIED: Italian Study Finds INCREDIBLE Prophylaxis Results for Patients on Hydroxychloroquine"

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

2020 May: On 22 May, in arguably the biggest medical fraud of the century, The Lancet, the world's most prestigious medical journal, publishes a study that claims that hydroxychloroquine is dangerous.

tinyurl.com...
ht tps://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)31180-6/fulltext
As a response, hydroxychloroquine production stops, supplies get pulled from pharmacies and doctors around the world stop prescribing it to patients.

Following criticism from a large number of doctors questioning the authenticity of such a dubious study, The Lancet subsequently launches an investigation, and upon uncovering the fraud, RETRACTS the article from its website.

But the damage was done. The WHO had ordered countries to stop using it, and European Union countries had banned its use (outside clinical trials) for Covid-19 treatment. Clinical trials themselves, such as the NAID trial announced by the US National Institutes of Health on May 14, were cancelled. A hostile press frightened people from re-entering clinical trials that might have cleared it for use.

2020 July: On 27 July, at a press conference in front of the Supreme Court, members of a group called America’s Frontline Doctors, led by Simone Gold, MD, testify to hydroxychloroquine as a cheap cure for covid.

Re-uploaded: www.youtube.com...

The video gets millions of hits within a few hours. It has since been taken down by youtube.

Donald Trump Jr tweets Dr Gold's video. As a result he gets a temporary ban from tweeting.

www.bbc.co.uk...

As a response, President Trump tweets to 84 million followers about the efficacy of hydroxychloroquine confirmed in a video by members of the group America’s Frontline Doctors. Trump's Twitter account has since been permanently suspended.

2020 December: 0n 20 December 2020, an unexplained explosion and fire destroy the world's second largest pharmaceutical factory producing precursors for hydroxychloroquine.

tinyurl.com...
ht tps://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/12/unexplained_explosion_and_fire_destroy_worlds_second_largest_pharmaceutical_factory_producing_precursors_fo r_hydroxychloroquine_.html

www.youtube.com...

2021 January: On 18 January 2021, Simone Gold, MD of America’s Frontline Doctors gets arrested after being charged for taking part in the 6 January attack on the Capitol. That's what happens to people that devote their lives to informing the public on cheap available cures for a disease for the treatment of which NO GROUP OF DOCTORS OR SCIENTISTS have been tasked with finding and testing existing medicines by any of the governments on the planet. The agenda from the very beginning was, for reasons unknown, to develop new and expensive treatment exclusively in the form of vaccines, allowing for the introduction of...

www.youtube.com...

even though we have existing cures in the forms of not only hydroxychloroquine but also Nobel-winning medicines like...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 27-1-2021 by Rolci because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Jan 27 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Jan 27 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: cannot fix tiny url links

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Rolci

"The Italian Society for Rheumatology studied 65,000 patients on long-term hydroxychloroquine for RA and Lupus. 

I remember this when it was first vaguely reported.

THE MSM ARE NOT OUR FRIENDS.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Just leaves one question, simple, why?
To what purpose and what is the agenda?

I don’t doubt this at all, seems true, just why?

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Interesting. Ivermectin, zinc and vitamin d was another treatment.

Who stood to gain from it all? Those are the ones responsible.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Money. 💰

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
If people haven't figured it out yet, the COVID-1984 "vaccine" will have to be administered yearly just like the regular flu vaccine.

People like Dr. Fauci and Bill Gates will rake in millions every year.

It is a money making scheme.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Nice work with all the data. Very well done.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

How long of an answer are you prepared to take in? And also how intelligent of an answer are you able to digest? You know what? I'll let you into the deep water, have fun.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
How dare you expose the scam darn big pharma will corner you and will make your life a living hell, do as we tell you and follow the line and get the darn vaccine, we have to get into you before it expires.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Great OP, OP. Thanks for putting some pieces to the puzzle out there.

(P.S. - IN before this devolves into political 'tardism, mask vs no mask bull#)

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I remember this when it was first vaguely reported.

THE MSM ARE NOT OUR FRIENDS.

I also remember when Mike Lindell (My Pillow) caused CNN's Anderson Cooper to have an (almost) on-air hemorrhage by logically explaining how safe and effective Hydroxychloroquine is.

But, because President Trump's FDA was ran by traitors loyal to China, the FDA was against Hydrox, which gave the media all they needed to believe the drug was dangerous.

"The President's own Food and Drug Administration says its dangerous!", was blurted out many times a day on every Media outlet. (MSM - FDA - CDC and others, all coordinated with China to bash all things Trump.)

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Did you click through the links within the OP? I think it speaks for itself... vaccine passports, controlled demolition of global economy and biggest wealth transfer in human history all wrapped into one grand conspiracy

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

FDA and CDC work under the umbrella of been "government agencies" but they are well funded by private interest, specially big pharma.

Big pharma have a control over anything medical in the nation, these globalist would love to make congress pass law for their "life saving drugs" and all vaccinations.

They may get away with all this with the DemonRats in power now.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: carewemust

FDA and CDC work under the umbrella of been "government agencies" but they are well funded by private interest, specially big pharma.

Big pharma have a control over anything medical in the nation, these globalist would love to make congress pass law for their "life saving drugs" and all vaccinations.

They may get away with all this with the DemonRats in power now.

Big Pharma pay the bills through lobbying.

It's back to business now Trump is gone.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
BRAVO
I will happilly add from King's Dispensatory Cinchona off. (the raw material for Quinine) was used prior its use in malaria for pneumonia and regeneration of lung tisue.

Ill go to the shelf and source it shortly to the page ( thats a "book" for those who dont know)

Ok thats King's Dispensatory Vol I Felter-Lloyd 1898 pg. 532-552 think about that...20 pages of materia on Cinchona alone, in a 2 volume Grail level Materia Medica in its 18th edition 3rd revision in 1898! This material is so well known to science its analysis predates modern pharmacy

Lol, its been too long since I was paid to pour through books. The Eclectic Materia Medica Felter 1922 pg 592 and on, under its extract quinine ( less potent than Cinchona) was used more often for kids pneumonia than malaria.
Brochitis. Its primary use is digestive which is common to many botanical lung therapies. In Oriental medicine, 5 element theory the lungs and lg. intestine are the yin and yang poles of the metal element. Treating one, effects the other.

edit on 27-1-2021 by BlueJacket because: sp

edit on 27-1-2021 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2021 by BlueJacket because: duh

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
It is a good analysis of the situation, agree with it all.

As for why an effective treatment for covid would be banned, it allows the dumb, evil, knuckleheads in government to exercise other powers by pretending there are no other options in this pandemic. Lock downs, social distancing, tracking, mask mandates. All the kinds of things a psychopathic dictator likes to see as social freedoms and small business get smashed from an intentionally released biohazard that has blended into the regular flu season.

With all this scamming and incompetence going on so far, stay away from the vaccination if you care about your life and health. China has been on a depopulation agenda for decades in its own country. Now that they are printing money all around the world these days, they are just trying to share their culture from the looks of it.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Im a Nurse here in Washington and I work in the covid unit itself. I am APPALLED by everything that is going on with this whole thing.

This is just ONE of the many things that is CRIMINAL in regards to the handling of this virus.

The fact that so many lives have been lost when there is an ACTIVE and successful treatment should enrage everyone.

I contracted the Virus the summer of this last year, as did my husband. We both went on a regimen of quinine, zinc, and Vit C supplements within the first 24 hours of symptoms presenting. My husbands went away within a day and mine was much more severe, but I kicked it and reduced my symptoms to almost nothing by day 3 and completely feeling fine by day 4.

Anyone practicing medicine who brings in politics as a factor for treating patients should be criminally charged and lose their ability to practice , full stop. And this is EXACTLY what has happened all over the US, from local hospitals all the way to DC.

Final word of warning, get these supplements, and if you even start to feeling sick TAKE them as directed, odds are its going to save you from being put on a ventilator, which (and i can say from experience) more often times then not is a death sentence.

Take it for what you will, do it, dont do it, but you stand nothing to lose in doing so, and I can only speak from my experience this year with this virus and different treatments.

Edit: Also do yourself a favor and go on Amazon and get vit D supplements, and take them daily, this will also stave off everything from the common cold, to the Flu and Covid
edit on 27-1-2021 by CrazyWater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rolci
The following is a list of events that led up to and ensued after what is arguably the single greatest medical fraud of the 21st century. Each fact is supported by a source or sources. The list is a work in progress, please feel free to add any information you deem relevant.

2005: On 22 August, 2005 a study published on NCBI, one of the most prestigious science journals in the world, confirms the efficacy of hydroxychloroquine in the prophylactic and post-exposure therapy of coronavirus in a study entitled "Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread".

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

OK, here’s some information I deem relevant:

That 2005 study you referenced was based on research that was conducted in Petri dishes on the VERO-6 cell line that came from kidney cells from African Green monkeys. That research showed that Hydroxychloroquine was able to inhibit or block the SARS coronavirus from entering the kidney cells. That’s one reason why researchers were hopeful that it might be effective against COVID-19.

However, the way that the SARS-COV-2 virus enters human lung cells is an entirely different pathway than the way they enter monkey kidney cells. That’s why it has no effect on transmissibility in humans. This was pointed out in an article in “Nature” in July, 2020.

www.nature.com...

That’s probably why President Trump came down with COVID-19 even though he was taking Hydroxychloroquine prophylactically.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Phenomenal thread. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

The fact that so many lives have been lost when there is an ACTIVE and successful treatment should enrage everyone.

It has and it did. Do I have legal grounds to defend against our health minister against with an immediate life threatening situation? Why are beneficial treatments banned while harmful procedures promoted? Is this an immediate life threatening situation? Why are my letters ignored when I do write?

Going down the 9/11 rabbit hole sucks, the scale of the evil and corruption is disturbing. I am not surprised by the scale of the psyop these days to shatter our morals and well being, ain't the first time while most people are too busy to deal with the details and have faith in their government to do the right thing. Sure there is a lot of people just trying to do the right thing and move towards a better tomorrow. How some define that better tomorrow that work their way up the food chain is a concern.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join