It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa Are a State Sponsored Domestic Terrorist Organization.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

the only ones who constantly shout 'antifa!' are right-wings. i don't know a single person in my professional or private environment who has ever started a discussion about 'antifa'. why? because
1. every normal person is an antifascist
2. antifa in germany is a group which is more known for occupying a house or mobilizing against nazis - but there is the so called black block and these are the ones who are responsible for burning garbage cans, burning cars and attacking the police.

anyone who is afraid of antifa is either simply stupid or actually a nazi or someone who can get along with some of the ideas of the nazis.

biden is more of a conservative politician, certainly an antifascist, but just as certainly not one who makes phone calls to the antifa all day long.

why is it that some rando from Germany thinks he can tell folks in some other nation what they see and hear? Stick to what you know, and this ain't it.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
So, it sounds outlandish yes?

It sounds like some right wing nutjob conspiracy theory yes?

Well I have the evidence that the Biden Administration are actively sponsoring Domestic Terrorism.

Undeniable proof.

Are you ready?

Antifa.com

If you think that this isn't evidence of the Biden administration sponsoring domestic Terrorism then you are delusional.
lame, I thought you had proof. This is just some prank.

It's not a prank.

The White House could easily block this redirect but they don't.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Well I have the evidence that the Biden Administration are actively sponsoring Domestic Terrorism.

Undeniable proof.

Are you ready?

Antifa.com

If you think that this isn't evidence of the Biden administration sponsoring domestic Terrorism then you are delusional.

It's not a prank.

You thanked me for the link to the thread and didn’t even read it. At this point, you’re willingly not accepting the information provided to you so you can continue to rant. When someone who hates Antifa just as much, if not more than you is saying there’s no way they can block it without blocking 600 ISP’s at the same time and you STILL want to rant....have fun, man. Just remember that you’re doing this willingly, not because you’re uninformed.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

Undeniable proof.

Are you ready?

Antifa.com

It's not a prank.

You thanked me for the link to the thread and didn’t even read it. At this point, you’re willingly not accepting the information provided to you so you can continue to rant. When someone who hates Antifa just as much, if not more than you is saying there’s no way they can block it without blocking 600 ISP’s at the same time and you STILL want to rant....have fun, man. Just remember that you’re doing this willingly, not because you’re uninformed.

Yes, I read it.

FCD said almost exactly the same things I've been saying here.

I appreciate the link and thanked you for it. However, I don't appreciate the personal attack.

This isn't a personal vendetta against Antifa. It's an observation.

If the might of the US government won't block a single redirect then they must endorse it.

I'm done arguing about this because I think some of you are just using this thread topic to have a dig at me.

edit on 2812021 by Wide-Eyes because: Autocorrect bs

(post by Wide-Eyes removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomServo
antifa protected class

Thanks for the link Tom.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Deleted for being wrong
edit on 28-1-2021 by rounda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Undeniable proof.

Are you ready?

Antifa.com

It's not a prank.

Anyone could be redirecting the link, hardly undeniable proof of STATE SPONSORED TERRORISM, in this at least. I think you could make points about the administration perusing a despotic agenda, you might be closer convincing folks BLM is a terrorist group and pointing out those very real ties. Not even standing behind your claims just shows your unwillingness to defend your own ideas.

How would it help either antifa or the White House to do this? It doesn’t! It does give a little chuckle, which is why it’s a prank.
edit on 29-1-2021 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   
This literally means nothing lol. Owner of the domain can forward it to any website they want. Now if the current administration wanted distance itself, the webmaster of the Whitehouse site could easily deny traffic from that domain. That's the only odd part about this, but not the fact that antifa.com forwards to the Whitehouse site.
edit on 30-1-2021 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes
Go to any domain registrar and purchase WeAreComingAfterYourGuns dot com (it's available).
Pay $20 a year for domain privacy offshore in a country that will not respond to a subpoena requesting domain name ownership.
You can have domain registrar automatically redirect domain to any site you wish (i.e, whitehouse.gov) without having to host domain name with a web hosting company.

For future reference, this is the kind of post that makes you lose all credibility while tarnishing the reputation of a conspiracy site with many proven bright minds.
edit on 30-1-2021 by dpegasus because: spelling

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join