It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp recent interviews with Robert Bigelow - 7 videos

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I know we've had Bigelow, Knapp and friends coming out of the wazoo for years on ATS, but I found the following series of interviews by George Knapp quite fascinating and there are certainly snippets of information I never knew; for instance, his grandparents had a UFO experience in 1947 or that many of his family members have died, including his father in a private jet, his son and grandson, too. Not least, he explains his new contest and a bit about Bob Lazar.

I'm a bit surprised they haven't been posted so far, so I'll do the honours.

They are very recent additions to Mystery Wire's YouTube page and they are also on their website.

I'm posting them in chronological order (reversed from YT's playlist) including the description for each. Doing this on my phone,so I hope I got it right.

1. Length: 14:33 mins.

Robert Bigelow Origins of the Bigelow Institute for
Consciousness Studies (BICS)

Robert Bigelow explains the origins of the Bigelow Institute for Consciousness Studies (BICS) and why he is prepared to support this type of credible research.

2. Length: 26:11 mins.

Robert Bigelow - BICS Consciousness Contest

Robert Bigelow talks at length about the mission of the Bigelow Institute for Consciousness Studies (BICS), the rules for the contest, and the current state of research into the survival of human consciousness.

3. Length 7:55 mins.

Robert Bigelow - UFOs and Consciousness

Robert Bigelow discusses possible connections between consciousness research and the UFO subject, including the risks of trying to establish communications with the unknown.

4. Length: 9:49 mins.

Robert Bigelow - NIDS and financing research

Robert Bigelow has likely spent more money investigating the UFO mystery than any person in history - tens of millions of dollars over 30 years. He not only gave financial support to individual researchers, but also established his own think tank, the National Institute for Discovery Science, or NIDS.

5. Length: 21:46 mins.

Robert Bigelow - Skinwalker Ranch

During the NIDS era, Bigelow learned about a paranormal hotspot in northeastern Utah, a ranch where UFOs, animal mutilations, crypto creatures, poltergeist activity, and other bizarre phenomena have been reported with alarming frequency dating back many years.
Bigelow bought the property and installed his own scientific team to investigate various weird incidents. The property is now known far and wide as the Skinwalker Ranch.

6. Length: 15:50 mins.

Robert Bigelow - AAWSAP, the Tic Tac incident, Weird events on Skinwalker Ranch

Aerospace entrepreneur Robert Bigelow made a cryptic announcement in September 2008 in a radio interview with George Knapp. Bigelow revealed that he had just created BAASS, a subsidiary of Bigelow Aerospace, and that BAASS had entered into a partnership with an unnamed entity to study the UFO mystery and related phenomena.
The public didn't know it at the time, but one week earlier, Bigelow had signed a contract with the Defense Intelligence Agency to carry out an investigation under the umbrella of AAWSAP, the Advanced Aerospace Weapons Systems Application Program.

7. Length: 6:25 mins.

Robert Bigelow - Thoughts on Bob Lazar

When Bob Lazar's astounding claims first surfaced in 1989, the UFO stampede began. The public and media flocked to the outskirts of Area 51. Lazar claimed alien technology was stored and tested at a hidden facility near Area 51. One of the first people to take an interest in Lazar was Las Vegas businessman Robert Bigelow, a billionaire who's since spent more money on UFO research than any other person in history. Bigelow has never spoken about Lazar publicly until he sat down with Mystery Wire.

edit on 27-1-2021 by Encia22 because: Tinkering

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Thanks for the vids.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Thanx

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Just the sort of stuff I joined ATS for

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Thanks so much for these, I follow George on Instagram so I knew that he had interviewed Bigelow, I just didn’t know where to find them.

Yes, @macpdm me too! 👍👍🤘👽

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: macpdm
Just the sort of stuff I joined ATS for

Same here, couldn't agree more! Takes me back.

Thanks to the OP for posting, just finished watching the 2nd video. S&F for you!

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I really enjoyed the interview about Lazar.
I’ve always thought Lazar was truthful on
The Area 51 craft and things.
Thanks for the good stuff!
Great works!

edit on 05/07/18 by FreeFalling because: Add content

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Thanks for all for the supportive posts.

With reference to video #5 about the Skinwalker Ranch, something struck me as a bit weird.

Around the 11:10 min. mark, Knapp asks Bigelow about the trickster activities on the Ranch. At one point Bigelow explains what disturbed him the most, specifically what people experienced after leaving the Ranch. He gives Knapp a complicitous look, his expression is of complete terror (timestamp 12:53 mins.). Unfortunately, he doesn't elaborate with details. It's obvious Knapp knows exactly what Bigelow was talking about.

Considering he's very comfortable talking to Knapp, I got the feeling he wanted to be more candid, but held back declaring everything he knows about those "hitchhiker" phenomena.

My conspiratorial nature makes me think that the "dramatic" things that happened to government personnel, after their stays at the Ranch, stinks more of MIB style interventions instead of "hitchhikers" antics. Did those people see things that had to be kept suppressed and couldn't be trusted to stay quiet?

Did anyone have a similar impression during that exchange?

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It definitely seemed like he wanted to say more but was desperately looking at Knapp either to help him find the right words. Or it was a warning look for Knapp not to say too much.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: macpdm

Yep, I felt he was worried Knapp would fill in the blanks. I think in the same video later on, Knapp gave away the name Garcia of a neighbouring ranch that also had weird happenings. Bigelow didn't want to mention it.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   
So Lazar tells Bigelow he has a power source from an advanced extraterrestrial civilization and convinces Bigelow to go into business with him. He finally shows Bigelow the power source (element 115) and it’s actually terrestrial made Aerogel. Bigelow knows what Aerogel is and at that point knows Lazar is a lair and parts ways in their 4 month long business relationship.

edit on 28-1-2021 by Paddyofurniture because: Yup

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
George Knapp who claimed to see first-hand the end of the experiment Lazar showed how element 115 bent light.
HERE

Knapp also claimed to have a copy this video that Lazar made for his buddies showing that experiment. He claims now he doesn't know where it is and it's probably gone.
HERE

I saw a full video years ago with a lecture by Knapp saying he knows where element 115 is buried. Several months ago mirageman made a thread with that portion of the video linked
HERE

So Knapp has had two opportunities beyond Lazar to show us this evidence. Through the video and through physical evidence of the material. Lazar has refused to show us any of his evidence in all these decades, so now we know we have Knapp that can do this instead. But even with Knapp we can't because he claims the video is gone and he doesn't know where it is. As a reporter who broke the story, it's his responsibility to at least show everyone the video to support the story. He should be tearing his place apart searching for this tape that could help support this claim of Lazar. But oops it's just missing?

Also, knowing where 115 is buried he's not being threatened by the FBI for knowing where this material is? He claimed Lazar has been fearful of his life. I'm sure he goes along with the raid story told by Lazar and Jeremy Corbell when it really was a search for receipts for thallium. Now by his own admission, Knapp knowing where 115 is he should be fearful of his life as well. I think the entire Lazar story is BS and both Lazar and Knapp have shown it.

Believers need to hold Knapp accountable for his claims. I don't think he has the integrity any longer and is in bed with both Lazar and Corbell. Otherwise, show us this evidence.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8

Believers need to hold Knapp accountable for his claims. I don't think he has the integrity any longer and is in bed with both Lazar and Corbell. Otherwise, show us this evidence.

Sadly, George has embraced UFOtainment - an arena that ridicules and blemishes most once-respected researcher's careers (Greer, Moulton Howe, Dolan, Pope, etc).

Jeremy Corbell (who seems to be Lazar's 'minder' and a persistent coordinating presence on most Joe Rogan broadcasts involving anyone from the current UFO scene) has attempted to address the infamous "Aerogel" revelation from Bigelow and Vallee.

Bob Lazar never claimed the aerogel was the 115. The aerogel was the packing material for the 115 - when being machined at Los Alamos.

This narrative is completely false - and it’s unfortunate.

Fun Fact...
@g_knapp
STILL has a piece of the aerogel that was used to pack the 115.

twitter.com...

GREAT! George has some Aerogel!!!

Why is this revelation "unfortunate" if it's "completely false"? Is he implying that Bigelow and Vallee are either outright liars about E115, or too incompetent to distinguish between Element 115 and the material that packaged it? Stuff like this backed Lazar into a corner, so it's little wonder that Bigelow nearly cracked up laughing when George Knapp brought up the subject of Bobby Lazar And His Fantastical Flying Saucers.

PS: Jeremy's definition of "fun" may have different mileage for others, dependent on which branch of the modern UFOtainment learning tree they are currently perched on.

You do a grand job, Ecto, but frankly is there any point in debunking Lazar if new crowds of eye-popping newbies continually enter the Ufology arena to exclaim "WOW!" whilst the disgruntled albeit enlightened old guard are exiting?

In other words, the snake-oiled UFOtainment wheel keeps turning so long as there is additional newbie oil pumped into it.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The interview continues. It's not worth doing a new thread just for this, so I'll add it here.

8. Length 3:01 mins.

Robert Bigelow - Explaining saying aliens are "right under people's noses".

Space entrepreneur Robert Bigelow raised eyebrows and public interest when he made a provocative comment to the CBS news program 60 Minutes back in November 2017.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

You do a grand job, Ecto, but frankly is there any point in debunking Lazar if new crowds of eye-popping newbies continually enter the Ufology arena to exclaim "WOW!" whilst the disgruntled albeit enlightened old guard are exiting?

In other words, the snake-oiled UFOtainment wheel keeps turning so long as there is additional newbie oil pumped into it.

Yeah... there's not much hope in competing with the UFOtainment world. People are so desperate to believe that they don't research. If something fits into their pre-existing belief, they're going to take other peoples word for it if they agree with them. To me that's ignorant. I think everything should and has to be questioned on this subject.

I believe Lazar started out as a clever liar. He talked enough sciency stuff and told a convincing tale to a lot people. He has just enough of a science background to speak on it and shoot right over the average persons head. You see that happen on Rogan. Physics mixed with mumbo-jumbo. Once you do deep research though, which many don't do, you see questions pop up. He does softball interviews where he's not challenged and continues to seem believable to people. That's where Rogan
comes into play reaching millions of people. He needed to do deeper research and posed questions on behalf of physicists. Put Lazar in a corner and see if he gets out. But, doing that would scare away Rogan's potential controversial guests.

I think it's important to question people and hold them accountable.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Why do Knapp's journalistic abilities completely die when it comes to this subject? It would seem Bigelow's presence lobotomizes George here.

Is it because he's friends with Bigelow. Bigelow has employed him as part of NIDS and also allowed Knapp onto the ranch to film. So perhaps George is too close to be objective?

For someone who has allegedly spent millions of both his own and taxpayers money on studying UFOs and the paranormal Bigelow says lots of words and says almost nothing of substance. Often between forced coughs.

But here's just a few questions George could [and should] have asked. But he didn't.

• What did you do with the 100+ personal abduction reports acquired from John Carpenter in the 90s, the FAA reports diverted to you in the 2000s and all of MUFON's reports in 2009?

• Why did you renege on your 'Star Impact Team' contract with MUFON?

• Why did you make Sherman stay on at the ranch and sign an NDA? But let me [Knapp] write a book about their experiences

• Why do you reveal nothing publicly about these paranormal studies you pay for Bob?

• In the AAWSAP contract there is no mention of UFOs or UAPs. So besides pushing 32 copy and paste speculative papers the DoDs way and contracting MUFON for $600k. Where did you spend that $22m AAWSAP money?

• Why do you think your employees [of both BAASS and Budget Suites] give you such terrible reviews online?

• Why were your security guards at Skinwalker Ranch given goofy things like Ouija boards to play with and told to provide urine samples and take MRI tests?

• You don't publicly reveal any information from the studies you commission, you silence people with NDAs, you've worked with known spooks for decades and have taken government money, much of which is unaccounted for. From afar, it looks like you are really an asset of the US National Security State. How do you defend yourself from that observation?

edit on 2/2/2021 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Ok, I know this thread has just fading away into the ATS ether, but Mystery Wire has just posted the full interview in two parts.

It's probably easier to watch and follow than the previous eight parts separately.

Length 1:00:44 mins.

Part 1 of 2: Is there credible evidence to support the existence of an afterlife? A Las Vegas businessman says he will spend a million dollars to find out. Las Vegas space entrepreneur Robert Bigelow, known for his funding of UFO research projects, has launched a new project.

Length 1:11:10 mins.

Part 2 of 2: Robert Bigelow Opens up about AAWSAP, the Tic Tac incident, weird events on Skinwalker Ranch, the connection to consciousness, and much more.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I'm at work so I can't watch the video in the following tweet from Joe Murgia, it sounds like it's not the first part of the interview posted here already. If it is, my bad!

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Some of Bob's employees tell a different story than the ones that Bigelow and his PR man talk about.

Ex-BAASS employees have a different perspective on Skinwalker Ranch

....The Security Officer spent some time at the property. ...

“I’ve spent a total of 4 weeks there. I don't believe anything happened at the Ranch.... I never witnessed anything crazy. There's nothing happening out there that cannot be logically rationally explained. “I talked to some of other security officers and they said that stories were embellished to please Mr Bigelow“ he explained. “Mr. Bigelow did not like to be told that there was nothing to it. "

I remember one specific thing about the orbs that you can photograph. I was standing out in the middle of a field at night taking a picture with a digital camera and then a high-speed 35 mm standard camera, trying to show the fact that orbs only show up on digital. The truth is that it was simply dust. They did not want me to send that along with my report. The bottom line was just : “Tell him what he wants to hear.“

....everything, had a logical rational reasonable explanation that Mr Bigelow just didn't want to hear about...

One day in June of 2010 the suits from the Defense Intelligence Agency showed up for 15 minutes and left. The next day we were all laid off.“

You can summarize BAASS with one word. Boondoggle.“

“We had a few people who tried to make stuff up in order to please Mr Bigelow. Same with NIDS

A Supervisor at Bigelow Aerospace texted me in 2015 and told me to get rid of the DNA stuff [from an encounter with a strange wolf] that we all knew wasn’t going anywhere, he told me destroy the bags.... This shows how much Colm [Kelleher] really cared about all this...“

Full Source : Tell Him What He Wants to Hear

TLDR : Bigelow is a foolish man who kept throwing money away. Desperately wanting to believe in supernatural things he refused to accept his beliefs were totally unfounded. He was really getting fleeced by the bunch of spooks who surrounded him and fed him dubious stories to keep him happy.

Skinwalker Ranch was no more mysterious than any other place in the world until the elusive Sherman family arrived....
edit on 5/2/2021 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
I'm at work so I can't watch the video in the following tweet from Joe Murgia, it sounds like it's not the first part of the interview posted here already. If it is, my bad!

twitter.com...

The YouTube videos were originally posted in the 8/9 separate segments in my OP. The whole interview, divided into two parts was added recently and I've added those to this thread - the post just above yours.

top topics

join