It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US issues terror alert over anti-government extremists

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The DHS has issued a nationwide terrorism alert citing the potential threat from antigovernment extremists opposing Biden as POTUS.

Issuing a nationwide terrorism alert is a serious step to take and you would think there would be some credible evidence suggesting such a drastic measure was necessary. That is not the case.

"Information suggests that some ideologically-motivated violent extremists with objections to the exercise of governmental authority and the presidential transition, as well as other perceived grievances fueled by false narratives, could continue to mobilize to incite or commit violence," the department said.
(emphasis added)

The suggestion of ideologically motivated violent extremists... other perceived grievances... Nothing solid, no evidence, no facts, just the suggestion of perceived grievances is all it takes to issue a nation wide alert. Think about this: its a suggested motivation based on perceived grievances. There is nothing tangible on either end of this farcical nonsense.

"DHS does not have any information to indicate a specific, credible plot," it said.

There is no actual threat, nothing specific, nothing credible, but we need a national terrorism alert anyway.

Meanwhile, the peaceful protestors in Seattle and Portland are not a threat to anything or anyone so no problem there...

And of course, what would a legitimate fascist state be without government compelling the people to rat on their neighbors...

The department urged the public to report suspicious activity and threats of violence.

We ask the public to report suspicious activity and threats of violence, including online activity, to local law enforcement, FBI Field Offices, or their local Fusion Center.

In the quote above "suspicious activity" is defined as:
Expressed or implied threats
surveillance or prolonged interest in taking pics or video of personnel facilities etc
stealing or diverting uniforms badges etc
testing or probing IT security
interfering with operation of aircraft
impersonating authorized personnel or unauthorized access to restricted area
gaining skills or knowledge on a specific topic such as facility security, military tactics, or learning to fly
questioning personnel beyond mere curiosity about an event, facility, or operation
presenting false information
cyberattack
funding suspicious or criminal activity
sabotage or vandalism
acquisition and storage of unusual materials such as cell phones
collection or discovery of unusual amounts of weapons
actions which raise concerns to specific sectors such as power plants, etc

Do you have too many cell phones? Congratulations, you are a domestic terrorist.

How long will it take innocent conservatives to start getting swatted? I want less than one week in the pool.

link

The first line in the alert bulletin is the basis for the terrorism alert.

Throughout 2020, Domestic Violent Extremists (DVEs) targeted individuals with opposing views engaged in First Amendment-protected, non-violent protest activity.

This is referring to patriotic rallies condemning the violent antifa and blm riots that happened all over the country, which are conveniently not mentioned in this domestic terrorism alert in any way, shape, or form.

link
edit on 27-1-2021 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Did you see the help wanted add for DHS?
wanted: person with active imagination, able to create threat scenarios on the fly with realistic details. Ability to tag people for implication in threats a plus. Patriots and conservatives need not apply.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Did you see the help wanted add for DHS?
wanted: person with active imagination, able to create threat scenarios on the fly with realistic details. Ability to tag people for implication in threats a plus. Patriots and conservatives need not apply.

That is 100% on point.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Oh come on, they can't even wag the damn dog properly. Whatever happens in the near future will be like the vaccine -- too rushed, iffy & coincidentally convenient to be taken seriously as anything worthwhile.

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Obey the Biden administration.

Support the Biden administration.

Take a knee to the Biden administration.

Never question the Biden administration.

I'd like to end this post with a PSA. . .

ATTENTION: It is your duty to report anyone who says this is no longer a free country. Fact-checking commissars are monitoring all state-approved social media platforms for your convenience.

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Sounding more and more like N. Korea by the day....

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Snitches get stiches.

My god, it is bad enough they are encouraging people to snitch on business open, because of the vid.

Now, snitch on your neighbor if they say anything bad about the administration.

I'm going to go to jail for punching someone. I just know it.
Because my only other option is probably prison, for saying the election was rigged.

LOL we have lost our country.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Good to know I'm on yet another govt. watch list.

You're never alone.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I apologize for the continued evolution of the OP. I accidentally hit post and was still adding content.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
It will just get more blatant and in your face, using federal law enforcement as attack dogs on your political opposition.

With Russia and Trump they tried to keep it under the table because of the slight doubt Trump would win. Well, he won, remember the '"we're all going to hang" comment, that fear is now gone, who is going to investigate them now?

They have all the power, and their first act is to permanently hold onto that power with mandatory mail in ballots in all 50 states.

They no longer need to hide the crime of setting up their political opponent, fun times boys n girls.
RIP United States of America.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reminds me of the Simpsons episode with the bear
they found one bear wandering in town
next thing they have radio-dispatched vans running around town 24/7 looking for bears that weren't there.

antifa are active domestic terrorists but no memo on them?

how often do conservatives engage in political violence? I'm not aware of any.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Antifa are domesticated pets for them.
A useful tool for theatrical media events.
You don't label your own team terrorists.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Perfect timing again !!! 😎

They often use setups to enhance future setups 😎

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Im gonna go out on a limb here and suggest that maybe the Biden administration has access to info that we're not privy to...?

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Well, to those members of ATS who have been claiming for the last several months that it was time to take up arms and utilize the 2nd Amendment, I’d maybe not do that for a while!

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Nothing solid, no evidence, no facts, just the suggestion of perceived grievances is all it takes to issue a nation wide alert.

Or maybe, the DHS isn’t releasing what evidence they have with a public statement like this. Crazy thought I know.

Anyway, abolish the DHS, ICE, and all other agencies created in the aftermath of 9/11.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
Well, to those members of ATS who have been claiming for the last several months that it was time to take up arms and utilize the 2nd Amendment, I’d maybe not do that for a while!

It’s time to take up arms and exercise our 2nd Amendment. Now go tell on me.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Nothing solid, no evidence, no facts, just the suggestion of perceived grievances is all it takes to issue a nation wide alert.

Or maybe, the DHS isn’t releasing what evidence they have with a public statement like this. Crazy thought I know.

Anyway, abolish the DHS, ICE, and all other agencies created in the aftermath of 9/11.

I would like to think that is a realistic scenario. However, in light of actual violence and riots that are still ongoing with both media and government describing them as peaceful protests, I have to believe that stopping domestic terrorism in the form of violent destructive acts is not paramount in this administrations agenda. There are more than enough examples for DHS to act on if they choose to, but they do not.

Further, the delineation of what is considered suspicious behavior includes actions by many democrats currently in congress as well as our new vp. Fundraising to support violent domestic terrorism is an act specifically referred to in the DHS bulletin. Would that not include members of congress collecting funds to bail out antifa and blm activists? You can bet your last dollar that if any republican tries to raise money for bailing out conservatives that are arrested during any kind of protest they will be boiled in oil and served to the cannibals in he dnc with a side salad of tax payer dollars.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Meanwhile crime is up 400% in most major cities. People shot in broad daylight. People being beat in broad daylight. Where is Batman!!!!

This is all propaganda. I am waiting for social scores like China in months.

The new normal is back with a vengeance.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

They want people snitching on suspicion, no proof of anything no evidence just suspicions.

They want you to snitch out your friends or coworkers or neighbors if they dont like what's going on with the government. Do that and when those people become needed it will be to late, they done been snitched out.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join