It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden EO- Term China Virus Is Officially Racist And Banned

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Biden Signs Executive Order To Ban The Term ‘China Virus’

The latest of Joe Biden’s THIRTY SEVEN executive orders signed in the first week of his presidency states that the term ‘Chinese virus’ or ‘China virus’ is now banned.

summit.news...

EO:

Memorandum Condemning and Combating Racism, Xenophobia, and Intolerance Against Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders in the United States

Advancing inclusion and belonging for people of all races, national origins, and ethnicities is critical to guaranteeing the safety and security of the American people. During the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, inflammatory and xenophobic rhetoric has put Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) persons, families, communities, and businesses at risk.

www.whitehouse.gov... t-asian-americans-and-pacific-islanders-in-the-united-states/

I thought Joe said (October 2020) ANY President who legislates by EO is a "dictator".

Well, now, Biden is policing language (as well as facts)...by mandating that using the name 'China Virus' for Covid-19 is racist and xenophobic towards Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders in the US.

This is something China has been pushing for worldwide...and Joe is immediately falling all over himself to fall into line by pleasing his Chinese CCP masters right off the bat (No CV pun intended).

(All bold mine)

edit on 27-1-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2021 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

+31 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
What about the Spanish flu?

+22 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
alrighty then LoL

A comprehensive timeline of the coronavirus pandemic at 1 year, from China's first case to the present

November 17, 2019 - A person displayed the first detectable case of COVID-19 in China.

edit on 1272021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

+46 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

1st Amendment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I suppose Kung-Flu is out as well?

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

1st Amendment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

The 1st Amendment is so passé.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Is yellow fever out?

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

1st Amendment

The 1st Amendment is so passé.

Obviously.

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Pretty much what I expected from a Biden administration. Useless SJW garbage. This and changing the pictures on money are top priority!!!1111!

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Super Golden Pathway to Heavenly Future.

I'm trade marking that before the CCP get to it.

Not that trade marks mean anything to them.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Pretty much what I expected from a Biden administration. Useless SJW garbage. This and changing the pictures on money are top priority!!!1111!

You must satisfy the mob you hired to burn down the streets so when you bend them over later they aren’t as angry.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82
What about the Spanish flu?

Forget that ... why are we talking about the UK and South African strains? Isn't that "racist" and "intolerant" of the British and S. Africans?

I note that Wuhan Flu is still safe though ...
edit on 27-1-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

1st Amendment

Ah, here's the catch - Congress didn't make it though, now did they?

The left has it all figured out. Don't legislate and they can get around all those pesky so-called rights.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

1st Amendment

Easy there Cowboy!

An Executive Order only affects Government Agencies and their employees. So, Biden's EO basically disallows government statements, memos, rules and legislation to use the term "China Virus" when addressing or describing the Coronavirus and/or COVID 19. It doesn't prevent you, Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson or any other non-government person or entity from using the term "China Virus", "Kung Flu" or any other fun name you guys might come up with.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

1st Amendment

Yeah, it says 'Congress shall make no law'.
It didn't say that POTUS can't write executive orders, so Joe has taken the burden off the Congress with his executive pen.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Don't forget, "systemic racism is the cause of climate change". #Clownworld

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Soo funny this swampy politicians are all the same, people forgot how Obama came into the white house and ban the use of Islamic and Terrorist in the same sentence, this one was an Islamic terrorist ass kisser, now we got a China ass kisser.

It seems Democrats pick and chose what kind of agenda they will be pursuing depending who is paying them at the time.

Now is China time, I predict the next president will be a "china" president.

China virus, china virus, china virus, sue me if you do no like it.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And also the EO can only apply to government agencies, but it's bad optics.

Watch Twitter and Facebook ban any user that calls it China Virus.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

1st Amendment

Easy there Cowboy!

An Executive Order only affects Government Agencies and their employees. So, Biden's EO basically disallows government statements, memos, rules and legislation to use the term "China Virus" when addressing or describing the Coronavirus and/or COVID 19. It doesn't prevent you, Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson or any other non-government person or entity from using the term "China Virus", "Kung Flu" or any other fun name you guys might come up with.

I already addressed that comrade.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
May I propose we officially rename it the "East of Pakistan/west of Japan virus"

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join