It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Looks Like the GOP Has Enough Votes to Acquit Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Lol.. You people.. Absolutely condemned blm and antifa riots. Encouraged them to be shot on site. Then, say ooo those maga guys on the 6th were just accidentally at the wrong place at the wrong time..

Such bias...

Well no....

Condemned riots period... For Jan 6 a small number of people NEED to go to jail, most should be fined like the 600 or so back in 2018. Calling this a insurrection and Trump trying to take over the Goverment is laughable.

First how the F would he take over the Goverment...lol Is the Capital some King of the Hill event? I control the Capital so I'm in charge...Do you all see just how stupid you accusations are?

During this insurrection one bullet was fired, most people there followed the cops directions and guide ropes, they all left by 1800 when curfew started...

It all became a photo op...

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Just look at it like the covid GMO vaccine, the interested parties with big pockets like pharma tells you is good for you. But then again where is prof.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Did the former president not say we have to stop the steal, something must be done, we have to fight, etc. With ghoulianni calling for trial by combat. Coordinated efforts by proud boys and militia, changes to hang Mike Pence with a gallows present, plans to gas the escape tunnels. You see there was no legal option left. They had all been exhausted. Violent overthrow was the last desperate card and they played it and people died. It could have been much worse. Some people got caught up in it but I never saw anyone trying to stop or prevent violence. Even at blm riots there was footage of people trying to stop the looters but nothing like that here. Magas watched in silence as others near police, destroyed property. It's all gonna come out and it is much uglier then it even looks now. a reply to: Xtrozero

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ras321
How is someone responsible for others actions?

We don't do that here...
Except house dems..

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ras321

Trump explicitly called for peaceful protests. He did not incite a riot; we have video proof of that. Besides, the people who forced their way into were mysteriously invited into the Capitol were already there before Trump even finished speaking. They were not there to listen to Trump anyway.

Facts are stubborn things.

Like all claims against Trump by the Democrats, this charge is about 99% bluster and rage.
edit on 27-1-2021 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: ras321
He tried to lead a violent overthrow of the government. Pathetic to excuse or pretend different. The evidence is growing. If they acquit they will most likely lose their next election and trump is going to prison either way.

False

On all counts

“ President Trump is going to prison” .......BWAAAAH HAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAA WHAAAAAAT THE FAAAAAAAR???????

(Overthrowing illegitimate governments is applauded and celebrated in EVERY culture throughout history)

Except the US where you're expected to just complain and keep consuming.

As soon as anyone takes action they are immediately viewed as criminals and treasonous bastards.

So, what is it? Our government is full of corrupt politicians who should be removed, or our government is full of corrupt politicians and we should just do nothing about it?

Or, is our government not corrupt and anyone who thinks it is should be thrown in jail for life or re-educated?

It's okay we'll just keep voting against them and wondering who are the idiots who keep voting for them as they remain in their position, because voting is only fraudulent when the other team is wins.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I honestly hope that you dont have to buy food gasoline or anything in the way
of carrying on a daily life.
Because prices will soar through the roof for the next 4 years.

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: Analbumcover

Don't kid yourself. They know exactly what they are doing which Is pandering to their base. Trump is ruined, canceled, and disgraced. In the next four years he will be forgotten or become a cautionary tale of all that is bad in America. He will not have a platform to fight back and most of his bridges have been burned.

Ha. Cute you think there will be an “America” in the next 4 years to ahem, “discuss”....

I am sure it will be here and running almost exactly as bad as when Trump was in charge. I take that back. It will probably be better after covid is gone.

Every damn time there is a new president I hear how it is the end of America. No, it is just the end of your team's winning streak for a while. The pendulum will swing and I will hear the other side howl about how the end is comming.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

But BLM as a political organization has different values and different purposes. I'm really not trying to play semantics. I just think there are important distinctions to be made between the people on the street standing for their values and principles and those in the legal and official BLM political organization.

Agreed. Alot of times i just play devil's advocate on here. I went through a few BLM groups (with the highest followers) during the riots, and I couldn't find any that were saying to be peaceful and not riot.

One group even had a "it's time to peacefully protest tonight" type of post and the picture was burning buildings in the background.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Nope BLM is an opportunistic organization, Antifa is an anarchy group, bordering in terrorism, but when they get together, BLM becomes the useful idiots.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
Did the former president not say we have to stop the steal, something must be done, we have to fight, etc. With ghoulianni calling for trial by combat. Coordinated efforts by proud boys and militia, changes to hang Mike Pence with a gallows present, plans to gas the escape tunnels. You see there was no legal option left. They had all been exhausted. Violent overthrow was the last desperate card and they played it and people died. It could have been much worse. Some people got caught up in it but I never saw anyone trying to stop or prevent violence. Even at blm riots there was footage of people trying to stop the looters but nothing like that here. Magas watched in silence as others near police, destroyed property. It's all gonna come out and it is much uglier then it even looks now. a reply to: Xtrozero

1st. Do you understand context? Trump did nto specifically say we should go attack ANYONE. politicians regularly say you have to fight for your rights. Do they mean as in literally beating people to death? No they do not.

2nd. Guliani is a jackarse. HE might be in trouble,but he spoke before president trump did. Trumps speechgoers were there AT THE SAME TIME the rioters were 14 minutes away by foot doing their false flag operation.

3rd. the gallows couldnt had held up a body to even hang. There were also NOT plans to gas the tunnels,I stated that they COULD HAD done so if they wanted to actually get them that day.(way to go using something i posted in a old thread and not even crediting me)
ZIp tie guy apparently found those in the building. prolly in the segeant at arms desk for unruly people.

4th. Proud boys(fbi controlled) and the miltia....(opp for) were there to give the False flag legitimacy.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Nope BLM is an opportunistic organization, Antifa is an anarchy group, bordering in terrorism, but when they get together, BLM becomes the useful idiots.

Don't you love how Antifa has suddenly switched to burning Democratic Party offices? Over the past year or so they've been useful idiots for the Left, but at their heart they're just anarchists who hate government in any shape or form.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Antifa is an anarchist group, they should be tagged a terrorist group. For some reason they were allowed to used the BLM to pursue agendas because the Democrats needed them to burn cities and destroy property. Interestingly most of the states that this act of vandalism happen were Democrats, now Democrats have a democrat the white house, this groups do not want to let go the littler power they achieved thanks to stupid Democrat governors, I can not wait to see where all this is going.

Antifa and BML came to my neck of the Woods during the worst of the riots, and when there were trying to spill their crap after Atlanta, here the police told them get the hell out because they were not welcome, the people did not supported their calls for burning the town.

Antifa is not gone by any means.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

To absolutely no ones surprise.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
So now it appears the trial may not proceed, and the dems may attempt censure.

Well done dems!
Excellent focus on things that don't really matter and ignore those that do.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I hope the trial isn't cancelled!

The Trump legal defense team plans on demonstrating, without a shadow of a doubt remaining, that Joe Biden did not legitimately win the Presidency.

Thank Goodness! Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer VOWS to hold a full-bore Trump impeachment trial.

Source: www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   

I hope the trial isn't cancelled!

The Trump legal defense team plans on demonstrating, without a shadow of a doubt remaining, that Joe Biden did not legitimately win the Presidency.

Thank Goodness! Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer VOWS to hold a full-bore Trump impeachment trial.

Source: www.cbsnews.com...

This suggests to me that the Democrats don’t believe Trump or his legal team have any conclusive evidence of fraud... why give him a platform to present it?

I hope they have an ace up the sleeve...
edit on 28-1-2021 by kingparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
When does the impeachment of every House member that voted to impeach Trump begin? They violated their oath to uphold the Constitution. There was zero crime and misdemeanor committed by Trump as specified in the Constitution. Think there was? Show me the DOJ investigation CONCLUSION recommending prosecution for a crime as either any felony or misdemeanor. Objectionable words and behaviors is a hallmark of free speech and must be protected.
edit on 28-1-2021 by tkwasny because: Correction

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Because he didn’t win.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join