It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 teen girls charged in Walmart stabbing death of 15-year-old girl streamed on Facebook Live

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Not only that, but then one of them turned the camera on herself and bragged about stabbing that girl. I think there are too many people out there having kids that aren't ready for kids. I haven't heard the back story, but as far as we all know right now, the girl who got stabbed was defending herself against four other girls. But to brag about it while running away, there's definitely something wrong or off with their chemical balance. Now a family is without their kid who, as far as we know, did nothing but defend herself.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

There has to be something wrong with these children for them
to do this horrible crime.Normal 12 to 14 year olds don't stab
other children to death for kicks.I am not sure of all the details
of this crime.

At what age to "kids" join gangs now, and I have read that female gang members are at an all time high and are some of the most viscous of the bunch. Maybe they are not part of a gang or that culture, but whatever their culture is it is truly dysfunctional.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Not only that, but then one of them turned the camera on herself and bragged about stabbing that girl. I think there are too many people out there having kids that aren't ready for kids. I haven't heard the back story, but as far as we all know right now, the girl who got stabbed was defending herself against four other girls. But to brag about it while running away, there's definitely something wrong or off with their chemical balance. Now a family is without their kid who, as far as we know, did nothing but defend herself.

You ever think that maybe it is totally inline with the culture they were born and raised in?

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Not to make it political, but look how the media and hollywood (and others) have tried to empower girls by telling them they're stronger than the chauvinist guys that think they're weak. Now these girls think they have something to prove.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Not to make it political, but look how the media and hollywood (and others) have tried to empower girls by telling them they're stronger than the chauvinist guys that think they're weak. Now these girls think they have something to prove.

Listening to them talk it sure sounded like they were acting well within the culture they live in and not some outlier event, or women power move, just another day situation for them.

edit on 27-1-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

You ever think that maybe it is totally inline with the culture they were born and raised in?

100%. I saw way too many deleted posts in the beginning of the thread to say what I really think.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The girl must of been prettier then all of them combined, and they thought posting it on fb justifies their femininity, and will score a man, all the while displaying dominance like an Alpha(apparently we are dogs).

Jealousy an ugly thing, hell, heard on the radio a girlfriend stabbed her boyfriend cause she saw a picture of a woman...which was her btw.

#ty though.
edit on 27-1-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Why is every single crime committed by White people allowed to be blamed on White supremacists but turn about is not allowed?

Why is every single disagreement with a leftist met with insults of "racist" but calling a leftist a "pedophile" not allowed?

edit on 27-1-2021 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
should be charged as adults and spend the next 60 years in prison to make an example.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Of course the race matters!

Why wouldn't it? It matters in every other effing area of life today.

Can't get a job, it's because of race.

Don't have a nicer place to live? Race.

Someone has a Halloween costume you don't like? Racist.

You better believe the race matters.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 01:04 AM
link   
We are already into the fourth generation of welfare recipients... it is considered a CULTURE now. Dem control and those willing to allow their self respect to be disgarded and live a life on the proverbial plantation. Some make it most wont. ..a reply to: Drucifer

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
We are already into the fourth generation of welfare recipients... it is considered a CULTURE now. Dem control and those willing to allow their self respect to be disgarded and live a life on the proverbial plantation. Some make it most wont. ..a reply to: Drucifer

Yup and funny how anyone that gets out of that life their community considers them "sell outs".

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

i bet you they are nice girls from good homes who did this.

/ sarcasm

would it be wrong to guess what group these girls belong to?

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: namehere

An example?

An example of what, exactly? ...and who will it be aimed at? Other evil sociopaths? If so, that's doomed to failure before the attempt is even made.

Other kids? I can't ever remember being impressed by "examples" being made. ...and I'm not a sociopath.

Kids are invincible. Kids are smart--ask 'em, they'll tell you so. In combination with "teenager" syndrome? I'm gonna take a wild ass guess and say that that, too, is doomed to failure.

I'm all for throwing 'em in jail for a long, long while, but don't try to couch it as setting an example. All it is is removing a danger from society. Which is reason enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join