It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 teen girls charged in Walmart stabbing death of 15-year-old girl streamed on Facebook Live

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Sad story out of Lousiana. A 15 year old girl was stabbed to death in a Walmart by a group of 12-13 year old girls. The attackers showed no mercy and laughed with glee about how they stabbed the girl in the heart and mocked her death.

Not to try and politicize anything but I did happen to notice the lack of any calls to hold facebook accountable for yet another livestreamed murder on their platform.

link

m.facebook.com...

video error on first link. this one has working video.

Four Louisiana girls ages 12 to 14 have been charged in connection with the fatal stabbing of a 15-year-old girl that was caught on live video Saturday night inside a Walmart store.

Footage of the fatal fight, which was recorded by one of the suspects, shows several girls standing in what appears to be the home section of the store, talking among themselves. The 13-year-old directly involved in the fight appears in a close-up as they await the arrival of the victim.

When she approaches, the two girls begin cursing and fighting, swinging and punching at one another. A few seconds later, as the other girls’ screams become frantic, blood drops fall to the floor.

“Oh, Lord Jesus Christ,” the girl filming the fight cries as they all run for the doors.

As the girls flee in a getaway car, one of them shouts that they “just stabbed somebody at Walmart.”

“We just stabbed that (expletive). We don’t give a (expletive),” the girl with the cellphone says into the camera. “We just stabbed that (expletive) in her heart.”

In a separate video segment shot as they were riding in the getaway car, a couple of the girls appear to disparage the victim. As they talk, they munch on Popsicles.

More explicit description of the incident from the second link.

A young girl boasted "we just stabbed that b***h in her heart" after a 15-year-old was knifed to death during a live video stream on social media.

The tragic murder victim frantically screamed "I'm bleeding" after she was knifed - allegedly by a girl aged just 13 - during a fight inside a Walmart in the US state of Louisiana.

Disturbing video, which we are not showing in full, shows a young girl armed with what appears to be a knife as she and the victim begin to exchange blows.

The victim's chilling screams echo through the store as the fight stops moments later and drops of blood are seen on the floor

The live stream continued as a group of girls ran out of the store and climbed into a car, where one looked into the camera and excitedly screamed: "We just stabbed that b***h in her heart. We don't give a f**k."

edit on 26/1/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26/1/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

MOD NOTE
Please READ this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Wed Jan 27 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

(post by Vasa Croe removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+15 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Tried them as adults and send them to jail where they belong for life. Is beyond me that people are still hook to facebook and twiter.

They are nothing but full of trash.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   

(post by vonclod removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Is soo despicable, what the media will do is post pictures of this murderers when they were babies and get sympathy from the public, because they are just victims themselves, full of crap.

(post by RazorV66 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by JinMI removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Not to be that person here, but what does race have to do with it? A 15 year old was stabbed by a group of 12 and 13 year olds. It was a tragedy it shouldn’t have happened.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Does the race matter? I didn't look, not going to, don't give a F

Black, white, yellow, green..don't care, drown em!

Had a real crappy day, not feeling much mercy.
edit on 26-1-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   
The race doesn't matter, but, the medias double standard and hypocrisy should be noted.

(post by hounddoghowlie removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by Nyiah removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   

So many popups and blur-outs at the media website, I couldn't see a thing.

But let me guess...these were Black Liberal Teen Hoochies???

(post by vonclod removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Black lives matter

Right?

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Not sure how many 12 year olds, in general, pick a party affiliation, but something tells me in this context of these kids, they have no interest in politics.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Sadly it appears they are children.

Very sad.

(post by Bigbrooklyn removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join