It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal judge temporarily blocks Biden's 100-day deportation moratorium

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Well the first of many “wrenches” into the new administration’s gears. I expect to see more of this, division..... it’s hard to achieve “unity”, when you just reverse EOs like a jealous child. This goes for both sides of the aisle, I just hope we can get some kind of consistency going for “We The People”....

Federal Judge Drew Tipton on Tuesday issued the order after Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton sued President Joe Biden's administration late last week alleging the moratorium is unconstitutional and violates an agreement between the Department of Homeland Security and Texas. “Within 6 days of Biden’s inauguration, Texas has HALTED his illegal deportation freeze,” Paxton tweeted after the order. “*This* was a seditious left-wing insurrection. And my team and I stopped it.”

“Left wing insurrection” is what it has been called, by the Texas Government.

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

Nice ! No idea why any American wants any illegal alien in America. They commit crimes , they’re a burden to the taxpayer . They pay for nothing . They drive down our wages and don’t stick around for accidents or anything that Americans need . I’d get rid of all of them immediately

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

It certainly was a seditious Left-wing insurrection.
The Liberal nutters are perfectly ok with this country being overrun with illegals, thank god the court sided with sanity.
Of course the “AMERICAN” Civil Liberties Union chimes in to support people that are not Americans.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   

The Federal Judge is now an enemy of the state.

Biden's Brownshirts will be by shortly to re-educate the wrong-thinking judge and correct the error of his ways.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
This judge will be removed from the bench shortly. All his social media accounts permanently suspended and thoroughly searched for wrong thinking, hate speech, treasonous language, memes about Biden, and his username on Parler. His GPS coordinates will be tracked through his phone for any locations that may seem “iffy” in the last 30 days.

He and the last 3 generations of his family will be doxed and their social media raked through the coals for any off color joke they may have made since the inception of the internet. He’ll be harassed while trying to dine out at any location and the name of the woman who owns the first breast he ever dared touch will come forward with awkward claims.

I hope he’s ready to pay for his horrible lapse in judgement. How dare he. How VERY dare he. I hope it was worth it.
edit on 1/26/2021 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
They pay for nothing . They drive down our wages and don’t stick around for accidents or anything that Americans need .

Not my experience with illegals.

I had one bump into my car bumper a few years ago, I jumped out of my car and confronted the driver, he didn't speak any English. He pulled out a big wallet and handed me $500. I was like ok cya later...

Though after he gave me the money, he was standing with his car door open pointing at me and pointing at his back seat.

: O

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

Nice ! No idea why any American wants any illegal alien in America

You'd have to ask the people that hire them.

Honestly, the real solution to illegal immigration doesn't involve walls, it involves simply punishing the american businesses that hire them or government offices that provide them with assistance. Without jobs or welfare, I bet the illegal immigrant problem would decline sharply. Problem is, there's always bipartisan support against any such legislation because both sides profit off illegal immigration.
edit on 26/1/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

It’s 21st century slavery.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The Federal Judge is now an enemy of the state.

Biden's Brownshirts will be by shortly to re-educate the wrong-thinking judge and correct the error of his ways.

Thats no joke. That guy is in a lot of trouble.

Anyone who releases criminals, should be 100% liable, for their activities thereafter.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: dug88

It’s 21st century slavery.

Which the Democratic party has a long history of championing in America.

To the OP, I see this as the first of a lot of legal challenges against what Joe is frantically signing every day between nap times, pudding cups and diaper changes.

Almost looks like they had these EO's and actions and memorandums already printed up just waiting for his trembling signature...

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

...they vote early and often and with partisan directed precision.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It is. In Canada we have laws against this, our illegal immigration problem is far lower. Though, assholes who desire to own slaves manage to skirt the laws. There's a guy in town who's well known for bringing in people from other countries on visas then forcing them to work in his businesses and live in his properties while deducting rent directly from their cheques. All of these things are illegal. He's been reported and other such things before, but he's fairly wealthy and has a lot of influence on the municipal government so pretty much gets away with it.

He's pretty much single handedly responsible for the newish Philippino community in town. Recently a new Philippino/Spanish fusion restaurant opened though...so i guess there's that...
edit on 26/1/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
It is a brave and principled man who stands between wealthy oligarchs and their slaves.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Consistency means nothing when each issue is "case by case" 😎

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Good. This should be done and 100% blocked. This does nothing to help America.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Why was he pointing to the back seat ???

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
How many times did Trump got blocked by liberal judges I remember the travel ban, wow why liberals have selective memories?

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
No migrant ever took a job from an American.

An American gave it to them. If you want to stop illegal immigration, go after the people who hire migrants. Make it such a serious offense that people are afraid to hire them.

That will never happen though, because the truth is that this country was founded on exploiting free labor and paying people slave wages. And it still runs on that. So there will continue to be a revolving door between here and Mexico while the Cons use the asinine threat of an invasion to rile up their voters and the Democrats get their voters engaged by pointing out how stupid of an idea that is.

Why would anyone want to fix a problem they benefit from politically?

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
No migrant ever took a job from an American.

Blah blah,blah...

Why would anyone want to fix a problem they benefit from politically?

Hiring illegal aliens drives down wages for American citizens.

A simple fact.

As for fixing the problem that they benefit from politically, Progressive Democrats will merely magnify it to crash the system.

They have a working model of what a huge influx of illegal aliens can do to a state.

California.

Once Conservative and proud of it.. one of the top 10 economies in the world.

Now it enters 2021 teetering on insolvency with a large population of homeless and illegal aliens.

But the bluest state in the Union.

Biden wants all of America to follow the economic policies of California now.

Wonder why...

Hint. It has nothing to do with the general welfare of the American citizen at all.

edit on 26-1-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
100 day is enough to send back all the illegals that the state is holding right now

top topics

<<   2 >>

join