It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Questions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: tonycodes
Here's my question:

If a death 28 days after testing positive for Covid-19 is recorded as a Covid-19 cause of death, then are those 23 people in Norway who died within 28 days of having the Covid-19 vaccine recorded as having being killed by the Covid-19 vaccine?

I'm just trying to find some congruence in our systems here.

a question i have right now, is if a person testes covid 19 free, then dies about a month after that, due to the damage covid 19 did to their lungs and other organs, or of blood clot issues caused by covid 19 , are their deaths recorded as covid 19 deaths?

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: generik

Yes it will be marked as Covid because they will find the antibodies of Covid in them it’s a very distinct signature left if Covid goes to your body especially this COVID-19 also I haven’t been able to verify this due to time but I do hear that the doctors get paid extra to the hospital or the doctors office for reporting COVID-19 I believe if this is true and even if it’s not that there is a collection of the blood from Covid patients and if they are getting paid it would make sense to buy the blood for antibodies vaccines and most importantly call the unique large coronavirus RNA is used in gene therapyLike crisper backed by Bill Gates and you can’t make that RNA in a lab you have to infect the world make everyone in Inc. you Bader and collect it from there

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
Was covid used to bring in The New World Order/The Great Reset? That's the question we ALL should be asking because that's exactly what's going on.

You’re right we should be asking that question, What it looks like to me is karma they want to play God last year they cured aids using coronavirus RNA research and then they lost control of this thing it dismantled the entire power structure On the world and finally it’ll give the military an opening two once and for all shut down they’re sick game

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: generik

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: tonycodes
Here's my question:

If a death 28 days after testing positive for Covid-19 is recorded as a Covid-19 cause of death, then are those 23 people in Norway who died within 28 days of having the Covid-19 vaccine recorded as having being killed by the Covid-19 vaccine?

I'm just trying to find some congruence in our systems here.

a question i have right now, is if a person testes covid 19 free, then dies about a month after that, due to the damage covid 19 did to their lungs and other organs, or of blood clot issues caused by covid 19 , are their deaths recorded as covid 19 deaths?

Wow, you've got the fear.

So we have tens of thousands of people testing positive and you're buying the idea that it damages lungs and causes clots? That happens in such a tiny fraction of people it's not worth mentioning.

Don't be afraid.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Was covid used to bring in The New World Order/The Great Reset? That's the question we ALL should be asking because that's exactly what's going on.

That is one theory of what is happening right now.

In Britain we have the added complication of Brexit. Our government are literally rewriting the rules after leaving the E.U. with the Tories in charge I don't trust them one little bit with this responsibility. Combined with the power they have due to Covid this is a very worrying time for Liberal Brits.

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I have more questions for this post and but im going to add my answers this time just to get to the point.

8k Americans under the age of 45 had COVID-19 in there System when they died. Almost all of them also had pneumonia.

350k Americans 45 and over had COVID-19 in there System when they died. Almost all of them also had pneumonia.

Why is covid killing people?
Bc it attacks ACE2 receptors.

What causes a human to have a lot of ACE2 receptors?
Old age, unhealthy habits and poor diets.

Anything else? Nope, Nothing to see here.
ACE2 receptors are a leading cause of heart disease. The more of them in your blood, the worse your hypertension will get.

The Natural Selection of which caveman humans would survive, up until even today which humans will carry on their bloodlines and survive, is heavily based on Hypertension and heart Disease.

So who has the most ACE2 receptors?
People that cost the govt money like old people and minorities and low income households.

So Were scientists and big investors trying to cure heart disease by getting CoV from Wuhan to attack ACE2 cells or did they want to kill everyone that had heart disease, or hypertension etc?

Doesn’t matter, no one cares about any of this public data and when they make a Covid that attacks everyones neurons or some other particular gene trait or cell, we will just have another Election and ignore it. Obviously we dont need our brains anyway. No one uses them. I could hold my wallet or phone in my empty head instead. Much Better.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Well let’s just say what is possible to be made with a coronavirus can easily reduce the earths population fast. All this covid had to do was attack a more common receptor instead of ACE2 receptors and we’ll you get the point. What’s interesting to me is I feel this is just Gods way of saying,
“oh, you want to play God and live forever AND profit from it? Time for a swift kick in the ass!”

The reason I say that is because the Covid is not working out well for the people that are attached to funding the coronavirus and ace2 research. And whoever the NWO or maybe some controlling evil group is out there, they are losing control fast.

It’s fairly easy to follow the money right now bc with less commerce the smoke screen isn’t as thick as usual. If a group released this on purpose they are not going to take a risk of being taken out by looking normal to the public with their guard down, they will be bankrolling even harder now and one of the only ones bankrolling in this environment. So I am compiling public info that seems to point to the same group and intent across the research of coronaviruses and The questions really are piling up. And then the odd behavior in the media is getting cringe worthy. I don’t know how many times I have to say this but I keep seeing sooooo much “trying too hard” on the TV and lots of colorful internet trolls that don’t seem to have a human counterpart in real life with a similar opinion.

Matter of fact I just am not buying it. Maybe it was an accident, greed, ideology, RICO, whatever that led to this covid but all I know right now is my fellow Urban Americans are getting the wrath of it. Minorities in cities are dying at twice the rate as any other group. And I can’t seem to find any real sentiment online or in the street that shows these leaders have the support they claimed all these years. And now their so called supporters are dying from a virus that will make the inheritance of what’s left of the cities very wealthy. The only ones left after that would be the elites to buy up the blood in the street for pennies on the dollar bc now interest rates are rock bottom. I don’t believe in coincidences. But I do believe this; As a blue collar democrat, I don’t like to be misrepresented and played with... and I know I can speak for the rest of my fellow city dwelling Americans that we won’t be scared off by anyone. We also don’t run around talking about civil wars with our fellow suburban Americans through tv actors and hide on the internet and bicker with those we feel are a threat to us.
We are already out front. 🛠

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join