It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First woman on the moon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
NASA has plans to put a woman on the moon in 2024 with the Artemis III mission.

The progressives are pushing everything backwards on us they can.

What if they force NASA to allow a transgender astronaut fly on that mission.

And what if a biologically born male, transitioned into a TG female, becomes that astronaut.

And what if that person becomes the first “woman” on the moon?

Hhhmmmm. Might need more popcorn for this thought to play ou in my mind.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   
We stopped sending 'men' to the moon in 1972.

Somebody rational figure out those rocket rides were really really expensive and there wouldn't be any further Return On Investment.

Here. Have a rock.

Remember that Pet Rock fad?

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

Who cares? The moon is an empty pointless dead rock. The only reason why anyone went there before was because America and the Soviets were having a competition to see who's dick was bigger.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Too late to matter.

I identify as the first woman on the Moon.

I'm spending the next six months training, then a further 90 days in transit, with the goal of also identifying as the first woman on Mars.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I got no problem with it, especially with all the other crap going on #1 and #2 there is a # ton of tests and such a person has to go through before getting to even be an astronaut even more so to actually fly, if they pass then they are eligible.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   
This ID politics # is so grating. As a woman, I don't even care what women do. First woman on the moon, so what, who cares. First eventual woman on Mars, nobody cares (because it's all about humans period then) First woman to do XYZ in government, or in a male-dominated industry, no. body. cares.

IMO, it says something pretty sad and patently negative about someone when they have to turn to fluff junk like that to feel good about themselves. No "feel-good firsts" are going to fix that mentality.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Wow, this got me thinking....what if its a CANADIAN woman???!!!!

Jesus, maybe it is the apocolypse!

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 04:44 AM
link   
If a woman or trans is qualified I have no problem with it. The moon is the most dangerous place humans have ever gone. He, she, it, they, could easily become the first human to die on the moon. It more dangerous than a trip to the Challenger deep, but not by much. If anything happens, the astronauts must be totally self reliant. In the upcoming early days of lunar exploration and colonisation it’s enviable, people will die. The first one may as well be , choose the pronoun of your choice.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   
It'll Never happen!!

They can't build a big enough spaceship for all the shoes and makeup!

Oh, and Gawd help us...Housewives of the Sea of Tranquility???

Please, Gawd...NOOOOOOoooooooo!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   
We need space bidets now.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   

I hope it's Nancy Pelosi and they leave her there.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Maybe we could get lucky and have the spacecraft plummet into the Sun!

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
This is how many cares I give ... ______

I care more that they have a rational reason to send someone there in the first place. If they're working to establish that base as some kind of stepping stone to moving on to Mars, for example, or they know we could possible mine important metals or other things on the moon that would be needed back on earth ...

Otherwise, who cares?

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

How long until the first women on the moon complains that a moon man gave her the cat call?

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I don’t care. I guess the sarcasm wasn’t thick enough?

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
This is how many cares I give ... ______

I care more that they have a rational reason to send someone there in the first place. If they're working to establish that base as some kind of stepping stone to moving on to Mars, for example, or they know we could possible mine important metals or other things on the moon that would be needed back on earth ...

Otherwise, who cares?

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
It'll Never happen!!

They can't build a big enough spaceship for all the shoes and makeup!

Oh, and Gawd help us...Housewives of the Sea of Tranquility???

Please, Gawd...NOOOOOOoooooooo!!!

Well now that that’s out in the universe we’re screwed. Someone from Hollywood will take this idea and run, or ahhh, fly with it.

Tom Cruise is, or was supposed to film a movie on the space station so getting a bunch of trannies on the moon is the logical next step.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

You should look up a documentary film about this very subject from the late 60's.
Fascinating and informative and still a stand-out contribution to scientific discourse through to modern day and even future thinking about space travel.

It's called "Mars Needs Women".

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
No way should a woman go to the moon. The face on the moon is referred to the man in the moon, they will have to change that if a woman goes there, I suppose the face will be the " them in the moon" someday.

edit on 26-1-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The close up pictures of the "face on Mars" clearly showed a moustache and other distinctly masculine features.
NASA were so horrified at the potential repercussions of this becoming public knowledge they had to make up some nonsense about light and shadows and try and pass it off as an optical illusion.

We know the truth!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join