It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry at Big Tech? Wait! The Other Shoe has not Dropped! (worse things coming)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I'm thinking we may have to start regulating them. But that may be hard to do as the NSA gets alot of data from them.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

That's a small view of what is happening though. Even left leaning commentators are getting shadow banned, suspended, ect.. Plus it's happening in other countries. Just look at Venezuela.

I think if you're as big as facebook, twitter, ect... you can be considered a utility and thus subject to free speech laws.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Didnt Google start as a DARPA project? I think it's full of CIA just like they have CIA consultants in MSM. Or it's turned into another agency. Globalist not American. It obviously serves rather the puppetmasters behind Biden just like the suddenly active FBI. Who knows right? Who cares? Secession would solve this cancer

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

If you are living in one of the 5-eyes countries then you have no private life.

It's supposedly illegal for authorities to spy on their citizens, so they simply hoover up everything and share it amongst the 5 eyes.

In Australia, every big 'bust' or terrorist intercept is reported as:

"following intelligence supplied by overseas agencies, we have arrested ....."

5 eyes is an illegal work around by the 5 governments that control there people.

Alphabet inc was named that as tongue-in-cheek. Direct access for ABCs.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

"Secession would solve this cancer"

As in boycotting all major social media? Much easier said than done.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

What was the last time something was easy?
It may be less painful than staying in.

People behind the puppet already generated some 30 executive orders.
You and your local representatives have to take a spoon and eat all of that #.
It's gonna suck so bad that you'd be willing to stay offline from now to avoid eating it.
There's no comparison. It's not a little discomfort

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   
There's an embedded vid in the end showing you it's not just a silly hypocrisy. This man knows some tricks how to exploit AI and keep using their infrastructure against them while rendering their mined data useless. When your identity is compromised, even your contact list, everything, running a second browser visiting only sites like CNN may help you to not be indexed as an enemy of the deep state and a candidate for being shadow-banned.

Using YT only to promote your content on another site is the new thing. Many people do just that but most sheep are lazy or dumb to even block adds. No wonder they are so rich and effective. To take those sheep from them a law would be needed. Anti-monopoly actions. It is done more outside the US
I play with my browsers too and in case of questionable searches I use fake searches to avoid being easily indexed.
If it's good enough to give me an alibi it's probably good enough to avoid being indexed.
There are advanced techniques to really hide and seek like running an exit onion network node generating random anonymous traffic of other people you could hide in but it has obvious downsides like flagging you even more.

a reply to: TerryDon79
edit on 26/1/2021 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Don't get me wrong, im all for it. I try to not use google, got off of Facebook, don't u use twitter, and i still use some stuff like Instagram or WhatsApp, but those are harder for me to get rid if. Some friends just don't care about it..

Some people have to use Facebook and google for work. They don't have to exactly, but refusing to do so would likely drop sales / revenue.

And when you have alternatives that are either very mediocre at best, or very questionable (parler) it's hard to just make a switch.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Facial Recognition

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join