It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry at Big Tech? Wait! The Other Shoe has not Dropped! (worse things coming)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
If you care about privacy, your data being used against you, your phone spying on you,globalists manipulating the other side into zombies...
you dont want to miss this guy. He's into software, de-googled phones, linux phones and more.
His channels are such a treasure of knowledge that I feel that I must share it.

So let's start with this heads up video and I think you'll follow him from here

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ
I subbed him, Thank you!
S&F

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Ka reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Angry at Big Tech?

Then go watch a guy on a Big Tech site!

If you care about privacy, your data being used against you

Then go watch a guy on a Big Tech site that tracks, stores and sells your data!

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
He says "They know everything (Legal) about you". Well does that apply to the Black Market as well ?

If someone trades some weed for 200ml of Vodka, how are the elite going to monitor that Dystopia transaction ?

Of course there is not 1 ounce of truth to this example transaction - HONEST

edit on Ramp11am by Rapha because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Well, you can obviously still reach people over there until the algorithms shadowban you.
There are still right wing channels. Are they fake or what? Too soft maybe. I dont see a problem. Use it against them while you can. Once you're banned, make a new account.
I'm still wasting lot of my time on YT just because most people post there. And I hate it.
I like the alt-media more for the lack of censorship but they suck when you type a random thing into a search box. It's empty. It's mostly politics. The song you seek is not there. Not to mention 50 versions of Bach's organ sonnata

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

So you don’t want to get back at Big Tech? You still want to use them, give them revenue, let them take your data and sell it to whoever they want, as long as you get to watch the videos you want?

Or you do want to get back at Big Tech? Which would mean stop using them completely.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
He works for IMB right, I kind of remember seen his picture in one article I was browsing over related to IBM.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Well, you could use youtube-dl or newpipe or something and deprive google of their analytics and profits from your views.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Well, you could use youtube-dl or newpipe or something and deprive google of their analytics and profits from your views.

Which still means getting your videos from YouTube (or a 3rd party does).

The problem is see, constantly, is people moan and moan about Big Tech, yet they still rely on them (like the OP and anyone using either and more of the sites you listed).

Don’t want to support Big Tech? Don’t use them AT ALL. Not even through a 3rd party.

Or just use them and post and watch videos about how bad Big Tech is.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

K jeez quit your whining. Here, dude's got his videos on bitchute too. Is that sufficiently anti-establishment enough for you?

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Well, someone could profile me from my ATS stuff alone. I've said a lot of stuff about a lot of stuff. Weed included. Stuff I cant delete. Combined with my google and YT searches and comments before DuckGo was a thing - I'm an open book. Without a new identity I cant infiltrate any of their organizations if nothing else. What is no big deal now could be used against me under a new regime one day.
The other stuff he's talking about is more important tho. Like AI feeding certain people certain information, memory-holing something, pretty much creating two or more alternate realities for certain groups. It's literally a mind control

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

K jeez quit your whining

You mean like the people who say how bad and evil Big Tech is, yet still upload/watch videos from the bad, evil Big Tech sites?

Is that sufficiently anti-establishment enough for you?

I couldn’t care less. My point obviously went over your head.

OP and the guy in the video are saying how evil Big Tech is, yet they still happily use it.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses.

This is scary considering Malcom X said this BEFORE, media was worldwide and instant... also being owned by a small group of bias super billionaires.......

But it is ironically the only way to combat it, using their platforms to gain a foothold on the truth.

The only way to stop them, is deplatform them (stop their revenue) but the only way to spread the awareness of this; is to use their platforms

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I got your point, I think you're being a bit over the top about it. I'm assuming the audience for these videos are people who have little to no idea about that kind of stuff. I've seen a couple of his videos before, they don't go too deep into much.

The audience for videos like this are primarily going to be people stuck on youtube who don't actually know about alternatives. There's no point in making videos about alternative platforms if they only exist on alternative platforms and the people who actually should be watching those videos never see them.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

You are not wrong. I admitted being a consumer. Maybe even an addict. I want to get them off my back in a phone. I'm not able to root and de-google it without bricking it yet but this guy could be it.
Did you know that most rooting programs are actually spyware? Some are sending encrypted data to China. Maybe to Google. 🥵 I didnt before this guy told me.
I dont upload anything valuable on YT anymore and I deleted most of my vids. It's a place I can meet content creators I cant meet anywhere else.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: dug88

K jeez quit your whining

You mean like the people who say how bad and evil Big Tech is, yet still upload/watch videos from the bad, evil Big Tech sites?

Is that sufficiently anti-establishment enough for you?

I couldn’t care less. My point obviously went over your head.

OP and the guy in the video are saying how evil Big Tech is, yet they still happily use it.

Yes, the ingratitude, the hypocrisy of vilifying services and then relying on them.

I think everyone advocating to defund police should follow your advice. If one thinks that law enforcement is the single most disruptive factor in our society, then they should do what you suggest: unsubscribe from use of police for stolen items, harassment, assault, etc.

After all, criticism is a binary state, amiright.
edit on 25-1-2021 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
Ka reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Angry at Big Tech?

Then go watch a guy on a Big Tech site!

If you care about privacy, your data being used against you

Then go watch a guy on a Big Tech site that tracks, stores and sells your data!

And if you don't like it, create your own! At least until they pull your hosting! hahaha

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

Speaking of stopping their revenue... I feel good about using Adblock and never watching a single add on YT. Do they not care or they can fake it for advertisers? It works when you are signed in. They can feed me anywhere else tho. I'm using multiple browsers and Yoogle cookies should be isolated. It's weak but I was always signed in to reach my subscriptions. The algos worked and still kinda work for me so I dont see popular and random BS. I was on YT before Google bought it.
edit on 25/1/2021 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

*actually I use Adblock everywhere so they cant make cash on me except somehow cashing out the time I spend on their site.
However they have to pay for the upload so it may be close to zero if not negative IMO.
edit on 25/1/2021 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

To be fair, you can't really opt out of interactions with police. I mean you can try, but it's probably not going to go well. Whenever i've tried they've tended to get mad at me and threaten arrest and such.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Of course it will get worse. Democrats are getting what they want. They will continue the practice and expand it in scope.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join