It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominion Voting Systems sues Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani for $1.3 billion

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Dominion Voting Systems sues Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani for $1.3 billion

Here are the consequence of liying to the public.

www.nytimes.com...

The suit against Mr. Giuliani, a lawyer for former President Donald Trump who pushed to overturn the election results, accuses him of carrying out “a viral disinformation campaign.”

Dominion Voting Systems filed a defamation lawsuit on Monday against Rudolph W. Giuliani, the lawyer for Donald J. Trump and former mayor of New York City who played a key role in the former president’s monthslong effort to subvert the 2020 election.

The 107-page lawsuit, filed in the Federal District Court in Washington, accuses Mr. Giuliani of carrying out “a viral disinformation campaign about Dominion” made up of “demonstrably false” allegations, in part to enrich himself through legal fees and his podcast.

The suit seeks damages of more than $1.3 billion and is based on more than 50 statements Mr. Giuliani made at legislative hearings, on Twitter, on his podcast and in the conservative news media, where he spun a fictitious narrative of a plot by one of the biggest voting machine manufacturers in the country to flip votes to President Biden.

This was a cheating attempt by Trump legal team...

Mr. Giuliani, one of Mr. Trump’s closest advisers and confidants, has faced continuing fallout for his highly visible efforts to reverse the election outcome. This month, the chairman of the New York State Senate’s judiciary committee formally requested that the state court system strip Mr. Giuliani of his law license.

I think Rudy is done so i don't think he is gonna represent Trump for the impeachment trial ...
edit on 25-1-2021 by THeGreaTZoiD because: Formating

edit on 25-1-2021 by THeGreaTZoiD because: (no reason given)

Thanks to DontTreadOnMe for adding the source it was my mistake...i post before my cofefe

MOD NOTE ----- PLEASE READ

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!
edit on Mon Jan 25 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: added source and mod note

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Ahh, Rudy Giuliani, the gaff that keeps on gaffing.

Shame really, as I used to have a lot of respect for him, but he lost the plot entirely in the last couple of years.

So that’s Powell and Giuliani both facing lawsuits.

Will they go after Trump and his family next? Not sure if any of them made direct claims about the dominion machines? But wasn’t Giuliani acting on behalf of Trump?

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Well that makes a lot of sense, considering that Giuliani is only worth 45 million.

Additionally, our government must have tapped into the money tree. Because it makes sooooo much sense to spend our tax dollars on impeaching a former president....

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
But when Wyden, Klobuchar and Warren called them out in 2019 it was fine and or ignored.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Somebody has some hurt feelings.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Somebody has some hurt feelings.

Someone(s) are gonna have hurt bank accounts.

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

Mad because they were exposed as frauds...

No wonder they're run by democrats.

In a perfect world, the people behind the design of voting machines should be apolitical. If found to favor any side of politics, they should be disqualified.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod
But when Wyden, Klobuchar and Warren called them out in 2019 it was fine and or ignored.

There is a difference between asking to check a few irregularity... Then going on national tv and laying down a conspiracy theory with false details... and accusing them of criminal behavior...

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

In a perfect world, the people behind the design of voting machines should be apolitical. If found to favor any side of politics, they should be disqualified.

In order to expose them they would have to prove something...,but the never prove anything trump team fail to do so...

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hell, they will have to show damages, won't they? After the outcome here every tinhorn dictator will want the software to run free and fair elections for their adoring public. They ought to pay Rudy for the publicity, after all, it's tried and true voting software good enough for 80 million Biden voters, thus good enough for the good ole USA and the rest of the world.
edit on 25-1-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
If they can prove it in court then great, the system is working.

In reality though it's just a political stunt that will go nowhere.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

If i was you i would becareful of what im typing as you see there is consequence for spreading BS

Freedom of speech is not freedom from consequence...

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Lin Wood may be a nut.... but he’s a damn good defamation lawyer nut.

My prediction is this lawsuit with Giuliani won’t even make it to trial, and that it is being used to leverage the optics of the situation in the short term in order to help carry the much bigger lie on the table...

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
May the odds be ever in your favor, comrade.

It is customary to link to the guardian, intercept, nyt, or whatever your chosen source of capital propaganda is.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Hell, they will have to show damages, won't they? After the outcome here every tinhorn dictator will want the software to run free and fair elections for their adoring public. They ought to pay Rudy for the publicity, after all, it tried and true voting software good enough for 80 million Biden voters, thus good enough for the good ole USA and the rest of the world.

Would any of you would hire Dominion to write software?

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
Lin Wood may be a nut.... but he’s a damn good defamation lawyer nut.

Okay, doesn't mean he has the goods on Dominion. Which, anyone who's been following anything, already knows.

My prediction is this lawsuit with Giuliani won’t even make it to trial, and that it is being used to leverage the optics of the situation in the short term in order to help carry the much bigger lie on the table...

It won't go to trial if Rudy settles, which he'd be smart to do.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Really. What's the consequence of lying to people about hate crimes (jussie smollett, bubba wallace) viruses (100 trillion people dead over the summer oh no!) elections (Joe Biden the most loved pres ever LMAO) national security and sovereignty...mockingbird, state sponsered, communist news.

What would be the consequences for these egregious lies?

I'm thinking hanged by the neck until dead.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
This should be epic. Guy has a history of taking on organised crime.

Will be adding these fruit cakes from Dominion to the list.

So many good things going on right now in clown world. Suppose they must pump the bull# news articles out now to cover Biden's day one Pandemic plan that amounted to waiting it out...

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Here are the consequence of liying to the public.

That remains to be seen... after it is proven in court.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join