It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South African Coronavirus Strain Puts Undertakers on Front Lines

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I hope people realize what's going on here. The Coronavirus is the gift that will keep on giving to Globalist Governments and corrupt Politicians.

SOSHANGUVE, South Africa—Dressed in white protective suits, face masks and plastic goggles, the undertakers pulled up to the one-story home, in which the body of a man in his 80s lay in bed, still in his pajamas.

What they suspected, but hadn’t confirmed, is that the man died of Covid-19, ripped from his family as a new, much more contagious strain of the coronavirus is surging across South Africa and driving daily infections and deaths to record highs.

“Two days ago this person was coughing,” said Christina Broodie, the funeral parlor’s owner, clutching two iPhones that were constantly buzzing with calls from the bereaved. “Now they’re dead.”

www.wsj.com...

Now, Gloabalist Biden is shutting down travel from South Africa. Make no mistake though, the coronavirus and the upcoming impechment trial circus will be a distraction as Globalist Warmonger Biden gets ready for war somewhere in the Middle East.

Biden to impose travel restrictions on South Africa, U.K. and Brazil to mitigate new Covid strains

www.cnbc.com...

They say this variant might not be affected by the vaccine.

Politicians will continue to use "we can get back to normal if" to take more and more control over people's lives. It will be look folks, we have to do this or we have to do that in order to get back to normal. As they take more and more control, the goal post of "back to normal" will be moved further and further back.

We're seeing the antichrist beast system(Globalism) rising before our eyes. Pretty soon you will not be able to buy, sell or work without some kind of vaccination identification.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

I had a feeling this crap would morph into something that REQUIRED annual or seasonal boosters. Let the money roll into the pharma companies.

Yeah, time to buy some horse paste in case I get worms.
edit on 24-1-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
[flails hands blindly in the air while having a look of horror on my face] OMG!!! we are going to die!!!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Sociopaths.
So obsessed and possessed.

edit on 24-1-2021 by Wildmanimal because: Add Goody

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   

ain't that being xenophobic, and didn't he say banning all travel wouldn't the rona?

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

ain't that being xenophobic, and didn't he say banning all travel wouldn't the rona?

Exactly!

When Trump did the same thing with China, he called it xenophobic and Nancy was prancing around Chinatown without a mask saying Corona's not a problem.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I can’t believe Biden shut down travel. How ridiculous. Everything is fine. I’ll bet I can walk around in San Fran just fine.

The above is done on my best Nancy P voice and although not verbatim, was pretty much the gist of the democrats when this 1st started.

Everything is political.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
I can’t believe Biden shut down travel. How ridiculous. Everything is fine. I’ll bet I can walk around in San Fran just fine.

The above is done on my best Nancy P voice and although not verbatim, was pretty much the gist of the democrats when this 1st started.

Everything is political.

Yep, look at Gavin Newsom now opening up California.

Gov. Gavin Newsom is expected to announce Monday that the stay at home order will be lifted in all regions of the state, according to a letter from the California Restaurant Association to its members.

Now check out the reason.

The Bay Area’s ICU capacity is now at 23.4%, a huge improvement compared to just a few weeks ago when it was less than 1%.

www.nbcbayarea.com...

LIES! LIES! LIES!

They're doing this to help Biden. The gloom and doom was to hurt Trump. Whitmer is doing the same thing in Michigan.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Politicians will continue to use "we can get back to normal if" to take more and more control over people's lives.

Well, it worked with Terrorism, Russian Hacking and Orange man bad...all over the world in fact. CV will be no different.

It's wondering what the next 'if' is going to be that bothers me most.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   

This is alarming, and it makes me wonder if what we were seeing in China a year ago was its 2nd, 3rd or 4th wave.

I would prefer we shut down travel than risk a situation as this. I personally know 4 people who can no longer taste or smell, one person has had this for over a month.

People have to isolate from family, leave jobs (even if temporarily) can cause a collapse if a large percentage of the population get this.

I say good call!

edit on 25-1-2021 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar
It said that the new strain is more contagious, not more deadly. Then they describe a situation with a man in his 80s being found dead.
This is not ebola or the plague. It's still a flu and not even the spanish one either.
Flus mutate, slightly. Mostly into a more harmless strain because killing your host is a stupid idea from an evolutionary point of view.
Why not keep old folks and the vulnerable safe and let this baby wear itself out, with its scary 99.96% survival rate?

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

They are still studying this variant and suspect it may make the vaccinations useless.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar
a reply to: Hecate666

They are still studying this variant and suspect it may make the vaccinations useless.

That's just an excuse because the vaccine was tosh to start with.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

This pretty much sums up the hypocrisy of the illegitimate presidency/administration of Jao Bai Din when it comes to the Coof.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

I work with a guy he got corona last march his taste and smell still haven't come back.

That is the only lasting effect for him

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Hmm.

Trump halting travel to/from China in early 2020 == racist, xenophic, naughty, naughty ORANGE MAN BAD
Biden halting travel to/from South African in early 2021 == meh, probably a good idea...what's on next?

I honestly don't understand how some people, particularly in the businesses of media, politics, public discourse, can look themselves in the mirror every morning.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed yet that no one thinks it's racist to call all these strains of COVID after the country they come from, but it's terribly racist to just call the original the Wuhan Flu?

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Wuhan flu ain't nothing to...

You get the gist.
It is rather hypocritical to label these strains and refuse to label the original. It's just more China appeasement, which we'll see even more of in the coming months.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Themaskedbeast

I still can't smell...that wasn't the worst lingering symptom though. For about a month I had all kinds of weird issues and a headache for about 3 weeks. I still think all this mask stuff is nonsense and still don't really worry about covid. If you're gonna get sick you're gonna get sick...it is what it is...live life anyway. Also on the brighter side I might have found some work after a year of my industry being shutdown.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I would not trust this news, the new mutation is been around since last August, it has not changed, this something else, and is been use to keep pushing Gates vaccination initiative with the China vaccine in Africa. He got that market for China.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join