It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Trek Canceled!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
As a lot of you already must know... ...Star trek enetrprise has been cancelled by UPN. Not just star trek enterprise, but star trek general. Star Trek Enetrprise didn't even air for its seven years as it was supposed to. They are ending it after season 4!!! I am sure that all of you feel for star trek, as it is the one television program that has bonded all age groups together. It is not like the rubbish our kids are watching on tv today!

There is however a campaign to save enetrprise! Please visit: www.saveenterprise.com...

The campaign has already raised over $3000000.00 to save star trek enterprise.

The reason that I am posting this on ATS is that I know what kind of people ATS members are. Please help!

Thank you,
Mervyn

Mod Edit: to remove ALL-CAPS title

[edit on 20-3-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
This is probably better suited for BTS...

www.belowtopsecret.com...

(BTS is for "less serious" matters and such)

[edit on 20-3-2005 by negativenihil]

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Space the final frounteir ! these are the never ending voyges of the star ship enterprize .
(Wheres a kliong when you need them?) To think I loved the old show but we all need to Blow up (opps ) Grow up some day.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Star trek is one of the best tv series ever made.....but im not surprised that this has happend....its all the new star trek....it sucks ass.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
More slots for Stargate SG-1 now!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Some indie director just needs to make one hardcore, gritty Trek film solely focused around Klingon warfare. Less technical jargon, more raw killing.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Star Trek will be back..........................

Dont know what format it will be, maybe a feature film or new series but it will be back.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 02:12 AM
link   
It is one of the few watchable commercial programs around. So much else is just drivel.

In reality the people manning the real corollary to the Enterprise will be Chinese. The CNS Beijing.

The US is becoming a religious bogged back water, where superstition overrides science and technological advancements.

One less good show on TV.
Even PBS is getting more drivelly.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I heard that Spike TV might be picking it up. Not sure about that but since they played ST:TNG like 3 times a day about a year back and made oodles of money off of it it would not surprise me in the least.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
This series just screwed with things too much...

Even though taking place BEFORE Kirk, everything looked more modern...(I suppose it couldn't be helped, but man...it just didn't work)

They met up with beings, that people in the future met for the first time (Imperial Klingons vs. human fusion, the Borg, etc.) C'mon man!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
That show has been around almost as long as TV, what will SCI-FI ppl do, when they have to watch Kevin Sorbo in "Andromeda"? Hold it, I almost thought of BSB "Larger Than Life" vid. What, yeah, I mean what are you gonna do, plus the actors and crew, and staff of that show are all unemployed now. But "Star Trek" canceled!:*

But if they need a SCI-FI fix, you can watch BSB's "Larger Than Life" video.
It's not that bad, you get to see 3 of the guys in "Frozen tanks"-freezing chambers- think "Futurama" here, folks- in the half buff. But then again, I'm 19, so what do you thinks on my brain anyway?

Star Trek CANCELED! THE WORLD IS GOING TO END IN X WEEKENDS DAMMIT!

[edit on 3/28/05 by BSB2005]

[edit on 3/28/05 by BSB2005]

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
William Shatner singer "Has Been" was a sign of Star Treks demise. The captain went down with the ship. lol
I seriously feel for Star Trek, even though it will be back.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I can't blame them. I'm a pretty big Star Trek fan but, I couldn't ever get into Enterprize. It was just annoying.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stuey1221
More slots for Stargate SG-1 now!!!

screw sg-1

BATTLESTA GALACTICA BABY!

top topics

join