It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Come out of her, My people, so that you will not share in her sins or receive any of her plagues.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 03:15 AM
link   
IMHO secession is it. It always was. There's no fixing the moloch of a federal government, no way to fix the EU either. Whatever it takes is a fair price. It will pay back eventually. IMO rather sooner than later. Let your local government know that they have a green light. Force them to do it.

What do you think will happen when most states leave the damn union? There will be a new union without the rotten flesh in a while taking back what's left. Just remember to cut out all the metastasis. I'd suggest banning the old parties. The ground, the weed must burn first. Make your land unappealing for liberals. Clean up the courts. Even something extraordinary like a ban of all Chinese goods, a fence on the border with California would go through at a state level. A new currency. The possibilities are endless.

You have no representation in Washington. They want to bankrupt and replace you. They want you dead or in a concentration camps. WTH are you waiting for?

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

The issue as I see it is that if we use the popular vote theory, we see that the states that would form a seperate union have a lower population than the blue states. The blue states have gangs that could be conscripted to invade the red states. The red states are not contiguous.

I offer this example: Michigan population is red by a lot. However, population concentrations make it blue, thus communist govenors are elected.

Read Melting Point 2040 by Mike Bushman
edit on 24-1-2021 by billxam because: added line

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I volunteer you to pick up the body parts when the battle starts.

I mean lets just skip, oh I dont know, a third party Libertarian candidate or a legit third party.

Naw, lets just kil peeps cuz my team didn't win.

Jesus, peeps should be Browns fans if you want a lesson in life.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: billxam

Close the roads. You speak as if you have better options

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

What battle? This is pretty much the only non-violent option left.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   

You sound like a crazy person man.
Live your life mate. But don't do stupid things man.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Are you serious or trolling? a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Here, have a history lesson...and pay attention to the pics.

Jesus. H. Christ.

www.nps.gov...#:~:text=Antietam%20was%20the%20bloodiest%20one,total%20casualties%20for%20both%20sides.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

You sound like a paid shill. Why would you want to falsely portray me as some kind of domestic terrorist planning something? Secession is a legal option. Even in case of an illegitimate POTUS and congress trying to block it.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   

There's not the same ground for a civil war replay. There's no North and South.
If you wanna scare people with a violent consequences you better prepare a better analysis

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Ahh, you are a troll.

Gotcha.

You are the type to advocate for violence and then go hide in the basement til the shooting stops.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   

You are the troll here, accusing me of your sins while not saying a word about secession - thus being off topic and a troll.
Maybe I asked for it using the mud pit instead of other forum tho. Your goal is to fill the first page and make the thread uneasy to read and vanish. I know you. It's not my first day on here
edit on 24/1/2021 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Congrats, I don't know you. Hi.

Secession will not be a matter of signing a document and making it so. Half of any state will rebel, others will come in to back each side. Then the feds will get involved.

Surely you see that.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Ok, that's legit. The left should be happy about it tho. It was their goal. Even China. Common, uninformed liberals should feel a relief from lockdowns too and from the fascist government in DC. Who will call the guard? I dont see much obstacles in most of the states.
I'd let it play out. It's still the best option IMO

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   
That's fair enough, our opinions differ is all. But it is my opinion that around 5% of the population(BOTH left and Right) are responsible for this plague of stupidity.

The middle have enough sense to realize that you have to compromise a bit, or else it turns into the mess we have now. Unfortunately those 5% get all the press.
Peeps need to back a third party and not let the dems/repubs ruin it like they did the tea party.

As to your secession comment, it sounds like you want to live in a world where everyone does and says only things that you agree with.

That sounds horrible, cuz I like to argue. LOL

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   

You can argue all you want. Well, maybe not on big tech social media.
The difference is being out of the bipartisan federal theater in DC and the next four or more years under an illegitimate marxist dictator. It seems like a good thing at whatever angle you look at it.
Seriously, POTUS has way too much power, the deep state, the CIA-run media, it's beyond repair... You dont have time to work out something easy. There's covid passports coming, millions of illegals, fkn new world order dystopia. You better wake up
edit on 24/1/2021 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I think if they really removed all the corruption and crime from any country, only the perfect people would be left.

And a lot of tumbleweeds blowing by...

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Aiming for instant utopia is dangerous. I'm not making up some Q stuff. It's gonna suck.
For now I'd suggest surviving and keeping basic freedoms. Social distancing from Washington.

Any purges should be limited to the most toxic societal elements like organized crime conspired by government agencies, crooked courts and anything staying in the way IMHO

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Hasta la pasta, brohan, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out of the United States.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

it should have been you and your Californian boyfriends

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
it should have been you and your Californian boyfriends

I don't live in California, angry lady, I live in New Jersey.

Where do you think you'll eventually drive your mobility scooter to when you leave the country? Belize? Nicaragua?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join