It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cleanup dimension 5?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Has anyone had any rather odd dreams since the Capitol got sacked?
I have been, almost nightly except the last two nights.
I am in what is like a downtown area, could be anywhere really. It is rather dark with an overcast sky. The first few dreams there is alot of people in this downtown area, arguing and fighting and they all seem to have this dark blackish smokish something surrounding them. And, some of us are just trying to get them to disengage. But eventually the people started to leave.
The last couple of nights of the dream sequence there is still a few people, still with the blackish smokish crude clinging to them, occasionally roaming but the area is covered with a black sludge which some of us are cleaning up and depositing into barrels like it is toxic waste. Some of the roaming people would walk to one of the barrels and the smoke like crude would be sucked into the barrel and they would go on and leave. Others well, na, they are probably still roaming.

I have no idea where this place was. Another dimension? All in my head? But these dreams were nightly for a couple of weeks and unlike most of my dreams, I could remember quite a bit of them.
It could be just in my head but as some of yous know, I chose to pretty much disengage from the conflict awhile back. For the most part I have been watching netflix, hulu, and you tube videos.
But WTH did we do? It's like there was a psychic explosion out there in some other realm just outside our ability to perceive filled with the toxic emotional crude that we let build up in us till it exploded leaving a feast for what I would refer to demonic parasites to feed off of.

Or.. it is just in my head and I need to be more careful about what I watch on netflix and hulu.
But... five to six nights in a row, same themed dreams? Which normally my dreams fade out of my memory minutes after I wake?
All I can say is gee, I hope we never do that again.

edit on 24-1-2021 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Why "dimension 5" ?

Cheers

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Clueless on dimension 5, BUT.....

No dreams, what I got was becoming enraged on my drive to work. It took me about 3 miles to go back, look at my past day an morning routine to quickly grasp "this isn't my Snip"!!!

There's so much anger an confusion rolling around it's sticking onto even non-participants. That morning a co-worker had had his wife completely out of character go rage-ey on him an he was gobsmacked. Guessing it hit her too but she didn't push it back.

We spent most of the day repeating "Not my Snip!!" since it seemed to be affecting everyone. Random acts of kindness were employed to defuse things with other co-workers. Dunno WTF all that was but it hit everyone out of the blue.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Why not? I think I was aware that I wasn't in our 3d world in my dream. The fourth is supposed to be time so 5th would be the next?

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Ya, two of my kids barely talked to me for days.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
I have no idea where this place was. Another dimension?

You are probably viewing the dark side of this world. Definately not 5D. More like 3D in a evil realm.
The black mist / smoke are djinn - evil entities. The black sludge is probably sin.

"filled with the toxic emotional crude that we let build up in us till it exploded leaving a feast for what I would refer to demonic parasites to feed off of."

Demons feed off the misery that emanates from human spirits. This is why the elite create so much conflict worldwide. They feed off the misery that they gladly create.
Your viewed "explosion" could be the misery created from a real "terrorist" explosive going off in this world.

Did you do something "risky" before you started having these dreams, like witchcraft ?

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Nope, no witchcraft or other risky actions.
I have had the unfortunate opportunity to interact with a few dark entities. Ya, they feed off our energy, and our emotions can put out quit a bit of energy.
Some humans will also. Don't mean they are demons though. Just that they replaced what should be a healthy diet with one consisting of junk food. Between the political crap and the virus, I think there was alot of heavy duty emotions building up and well, much of it was released when the capitol was attacked, and then at the memorial service that finally recognized the loss so many had endured because of the virus.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I believe you are seeing our world in this day, but from another point of view.

As we sleep, it becomes easier to travel across the spirit realm.

From there, we see our world as if through a lens.

As another said, you are seeing that which we burden ourselves with.

Some struggle constantly with themselves and project unto others, as such creating conflict.

Others do what they can, without imposing unto others, to clean up the mess we all make.

Every word and action echoes through the universes.

The butterfly effect permeates through beyond.

Further even than what we know as Life and Death.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   

I have had the unfortunate opportunity to interact with a few dark entities.

So how did the interaction go ?
What was the method of communication ?

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   

a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Why not? I think I was aware that I wasn't in our 3d world in my dream. The fourth is supposed to be time so 5th would be the next?

Not sure I'd assume that whatever you perceived is necessarily the fifth dimension. I've heard the term tossed around before but not relating to what you commented upon, thus my question.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   
The 5th Dimension - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org...

The 5th Dimension is an American popular music vocal group, whose repertoire includes pop, R&B, soul, jazz, light opera, and Broadway: this melange was called "Champagne Soul". Formed as the Versatiles in late 1965, the group changed its name to "the 5th Dimension" by 1966. They became well known during the late 1960s and early 1970s for their popular hit songs "Up, Up and Away" ...

? experiencing a individual . personal Re-Set ?

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Well, I think I learned a few things?
One being that they have no ability to interact with you unless you have invested your energy in them? You can do this with your thoughts and emotions either knowingly or not, and the connection can be carried from lifetime to lifetime. It can be through just expelling that energy carelessly or by rejecting an aspect of yourself and casting it away.

But, at least for me, it was just time for me to work through some of the crap and reclaim my energy back.
Most of the dark and light entities were created by us, either individually or as groups.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Out of curiosity, how much media do you actually consume? "Media" here is defined by anything that is subject to, or influenced by, big tech algorithms. So, anything from news to youtube, anything that "recommends" you stuff, or anything with mainstream advertising.

Its not so much that the sources are manipulative (though they are), its the information itself. Doesnt really matter who tells you "not to think of polka dot elephants..." Chances are that you will. As you alluded to, I would advise caution in what is consumed.

Regardless of that though, the events on the 6th coalesced the Narrative and focused its momentum. I would expect this to also manifest on the more subtle levels of our existence.

I would also point out that I believe these subtle levels can actually be brought into the conscious awareness of our society for great benefit. Thats a bit esoteric though, and Im not sure it could ever be done directly or quickly.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

We are like the shredded lettuce in the middle of an overstuffed sub. Ths sub is the whole, there is nothing in the sub sandwhich that isn't the sub.
Next is the bun, halved to make the top and bottom- duality. Male/female, light/darkness, love/hate, ect. All are the sub. Then there are more divisions, and more, all the sub.
Shredded lettuce is rather small in the grand scheme of the sub. Disrupt the sub, and some of that lettuce can find it's way to any of the levels of the sub. If it finds it's way onto a slice of cheese, well, it might have access to a large part of the sub. If it finds itself between the cheese and the bread it can find itself very close to the whole.
I went a long time after my husband died not ev dreaming. I just started dreaming again a little over a year ago. I stopped traveling the sub consciously years before that and I had the help of guides and protectors when I did. I think I traveled via sound and vibration. All of the layers of the sub is present in the location i am at, i am just not at the vibration to be able to perceive and interact with it but that doesn't mean that what i do can't reverberate throughout all the layers of the sub, reach into the past or future, make small changes. Not big changes that will actually change or disrupt the sub as a whole but small changes that will trigger a rebalancing to restore the sub to it's constant form.
Whatever I was dreaming, whatever I was doing... in it's true form was energetic. What I am describing is just how my mind percieved it and translated it into something that was understandable to me.

Then again.. the whole thing could just be the result of a active imagination.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam
Well, let's see.
I have been trying to avoid places like ATS and facebook, too much squabbling.
I have a few shows that I like on netflix and hulu, but well the virus has slowed down the new releases.
As far as news goes, I will listen to racheal maddow, glance through the headlines from my local tv channel and cnn. Might read some if they seem interesting to me, and well you tube.
Where I have watched quite a few videos of recipes, a ton of videos on past civilizations and history, I have a ton of videos on beading, and well.. I have a few political tarot card readers I like. I will click on news videos if they interest me but I really don't think I am following the you tube recommendations that often. I spent the last two days listening to an "American Gods" e-book that is on you tube. I paid to watch the first season of it on amazon but now that i have listened to the book, i don't have to pay for the rest of the tv series. I liked the book by the way.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

a reply to: iammrhappy86

We are like the shredded lettuce in the middle of an overstuffed sub. Ths sub is the whole, there is nothing in the sub sandwhich that isn't the sub.
Next is the bun, halved to make the top and bottom- duality. Male/female, light/darkness, love/hate, ect. All are the sub. Then there are more divisions, and more, all the sub.
Shredded lettuce is rather small in the grand scheme of the sub. Disrupt the sub, and some of that lettuce can find it's way to any of the levels of the sub. If it finds it's way onto a slice of cheese, well, it might have access to a large part of the sub. If it finds itself between the cheese and the bread it can find itself very close to the whole.
I went a long time after my husband died not ev dreaming. I just started dreaming again a little over a year ago. I stopped traveling the sub consciously years before that and I had the help of guides and protectors when I did. I think I traveled via sound and vibration. All of the layers of the sub is present in the location i am at, i am just not at the vibration to be able to perceive and interact with it but that doesn't mean that what i do can't reverberate throughout all the layers of the sub, reach into the past or future, make small changes. Not big changes that will actually change or disrupt the sub as a whole but small changes that will trigger a rebalancing to restore the sub to it's constant form.
Whatever I was dreaming, whatever I was doing... in it's true form was energetic. What I am describing is just how my mind percieved it and translated it into something that was understandable to me.

Then again.. the whole thing could just be the result of a active imagination.

Thank you for sharing the Truth in how you see it.

Your words resonate with me as true.

As the veil is lifted, more will rise.

On a side note, I can't help myself but to make a suggestion.

I dare so claim that Hate is not opposite Love, but rather one way through which one expresses love (a rather poor one if you ask me!)

Apathy is more like it, but really I like to call it just what it is: Non-Love.

^_^

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I believe the squabbling may, in a sense, actually provide some sort of antidote to the very real dangers of modern technology. It also serves to exacerbate the issue through addiction to emotions.. So maybe its a wash?

Either way, as with the polka dot elephant example, its not a matter of whether you click on the recommendations. Rather, its all about how the titles and images supplement the information you are getting elsewhere. Its all about the little 5 second snippet before you can skip the youtube ad.. That sort of thing.

I would actually suggest going directly to the sources for any news. There are still plenty of legitimate journalists out there who strictly provide video footage of events without commentary. For commentary I prefer places that have diverse, dissenting voices. Admittedly, it has all become so prolific and pervasive that it is nigh impossible to avoid in modern entertainment as a whole.

I would guess the dreams are more of a result of this manipulated neurology than tapping into the aforementioned undercurrent. Kind of a "six in one, half dozen in the other" when it comes to the end result though.

Pretty much everything out there targets emotions and bypasses higher functions. I believe its intentional, but it certainly doesnt have to be. This region of our consciousness is very similar whether sleeping or awake, but how it enters our awareness will differ. When awake, it will generally be obfuscated by ordinary daily thoughts. But when asleep, we can get a more direct glimpse into the emotional foundation.

TL;DR: A mindvirus has been running rampant for 15-20 years now. Any exposure, no matter how small, accumulates viral load over time. Once it reaches a breaking point, it will likely yield destruction because its baked into the virus itself. When dreaming, we can experience these core aspects directly with little to no obfuscation/justification of typical conscious processes.

Interestingly (to me), I believe the immense fear and concern over coronavirus is our collective intuitive response to a very real danger. It just may not be directed at the correct virus.. Everything from "asymptomatic spread" to "novelty" applies though.

Gaiman is easily one of my favorite authors (see signature..), even if I think he can be a pretentious ass. Takes one to know one, I guess

They did a very good job on the first season of American Gods, in my opinion. I dont know if Ill continue the series though, as Ive cut out most modern entertainment & information channels from my mental diet.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 05:13 AM
link   

I can't say anything sophisticated or anything enlightened in a spiritual sense about what you saw. I know about the black soot though. One can find the soot in humanity's Astral (humanity's world of thought-feeling).

The black soot is black lies falling downwards making the lower astral the horror it is.

There are also white lies that rise upwards as clouds and makes the higher astral what it is.

Now consider the timing of the dream sequence.

edit on 17-2-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: clarity

top topics

join