It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Might Not Have Heard of NGFS, but NGFS Has a Plan For You

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
How did this get through? Is the Great Reset and our monetary system boring?

Link The U.S. Federal Reserve Board, the nation’s central bank, has officially joined the Network of Central Banks and Supervisors for Greening the Financial System (NGFS). That’s “Greening,” as in “environmentalism,” “Greta Thunberg,” “Green New Deal,” and all that. And as the Times makes clear in its headline, the left is loving it.

NGFS is an organization that few Americans have heard of, and yet it’s potentially one of the most powerful entities on the planet: Its roster of members and observers is nearly 100, including such mighties as the Bank of Japan, the European Central Bank, and the International Monetary Fund. And now, the U.S. Federal Reserve. So we can see that just about all the money in the world passes through its institutions. That’s power.

So now we’re starting to get the picture: NGFS is the global fusion of Big Green and Big Money, also known as Woke Capital. And yes, it’s that same Woke Capital that’s been leading the push for “The Great Reset”—the wholesale remaking of national and international societies and economies, all in accordance with the politically correct vision of Klaus Schwab and his plutocratic pals at the World Economic Forum.

I have been wondering when the money shoe was gonna drop. Where the financial hammer was gonna come from. Well, here it is fellas. You probably read it here first.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The new Global Green Tax system 🤣🤣🤣

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Oh boy! I love it when central banks get together and conspire! Everyone always benefits!

Said no one, ever. Presumably this means trouble for everyone who isn’t a central banker.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The new Global Green Tax system 🤣🤣🤣

Preceded by a shift to crypto and a, "Well we can't match what you had in the bank. Start over time for everyone is equal and fair. Sorry you're so old. We haven't figured that one out yet. Maybe we won't tax your farts. What'cha think?"

"Now get outta here!! Ya Rube!!"

edit on 2312021 by Snarl because: Still LMAO at where we're going.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

You probably read it here first.

Indeed, this is the first I have heard of this. However one might question, if this NGFS is such a big deal, it it is such a threat to our way of life, such a huge player in the deep state, how is it that with all his almost omniscient vision, Donald Trump did not take it out when he had all that power. Indeed, I don't recall him ever mentioning it either. Did he?

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Trump doesn't have any $$$, just debt, so why worry.

And while this is nowhere near as hilarious as Cole Younger's ...

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

We are so screwed by the evil leftists.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Ok, where you get that? Trump network value is 2.1 billion, pre covid was 3 billions,

www.investopedia.com...

Darn if that is debt I will take it anytime.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I think there is a big reset coming and things will start over in the M.E. Saudi Arabia is already planning a city of the future called NEOM. It will have robots, flying cars, AI everywhere, etc...The Western empire is coming to its planned end it seems.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

I think there is a big reset coming and things will start over in the M.E. Saudi Arabia is already planning a city of the future called NEOM. It will have robots, flying cars, AI everywhere, etc...The Western empire is coming to its planned end it seems.

No, I disagree. If anything this is how it will be . ( maybe )

1. China owns all power in Asia ( but tries to break into the African States, ( northern too ) doesn't work out so well for them )
2. Russia will own what goes on in Europe and Africa
3. America with China's help will control North, Central and South America

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Ok, where you get that? Trump network value is 2.1 billion, pre covid was 3 billions,

www.investopedia.com...

Darn if that is debt I will take it anytime.

What is network value?

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   
NGFS... looks like a nasty bug.

only one question remains.
how can we kill it?

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yup, and it hasn't even been a month yet.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
Russia in Europe?? Maybe mainland Europe but you must have missed the news, China have just bought the big electric company in the UK EDF energy (and that includes nuclear power). That's the EDF, that's Electricite de France, the French subsidised national company.
This makes them virtually full power over UKs power industry.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   

There may be some relevant discussion in this vid mate about 'massive corruption' reported at the Global Environmental Facility (the second most important bank you've never heard of).

There's also some revealing comments secretly recorded at the 1987 Fourth World Wilderness Conference (attended by Rothchilds, Rockefellers etc.) which describes us all as being 'cannon fodder'.

See 13:20

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Sorry but I dont even know what any of that means.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Sorry but I dont even know what any of that means.

If this resonates with you ... don't worry about it.

edit on 2412021 by Snarl because: Improved link.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

You probably read it here first.

Indeed, this is the first I have heard of this. However one might question, if this NGFS is such a big deal, it it is such a threat to our way of life, such a huge player in the deep state, how is it that with all his almost omniscient vision, Donald Trump did not take it out when he had all that power. Indeed, I don't recall him ever mentioning it either. Did he?

I'm sorry, but what does this have to do with Trump? Way to derail a thread. Why to be a troll.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: timequake

I'm sorry, but what does this have to do with Trump?

That post was not a derail of the thread. It was not a troll of the thread, it was a simple expansion of the thread.

Our OP offered information on an organization that, according to the article linked to, poses an eminent threat to the future of the United States as we have known it. It postulates that organizations connections to major over haul plans for the worlds monetary system that is being orchestrated by a consortium of international banking systems into one world economy that seeks to utilize this new leftist plan of Big Green, a plan by leftists to join with Big Money to bring this new world order to reality.

At one point the linked article says

. So we can see that just about all the money in the world passes through its institutions. That’s power.

I agree, that IS power. Imagine all the money in the world passing through these institutions.

The final paragraph of the article says

the push for “The Great Reset”—the wholesale remaking of national and international societies and economies,

This sounds like a pretty large deal don't you think, a wholesale remaking of national and international societies and economics? I would say so as I am sure most of Trump supporters will agree. That is where Trump comes into this discussion and into this thread.

Trump was hired for his job by enough American voters to do a number of things. To build a wall. To cut down on illegal immigrants and other sundry issues that appeal to conservative voters. And you are correct in understanding that neither of those or other small issues dealt with by Trump have much if anything to do with the issue raised in the OP.

However the larger issue of why Trump was elected does. Trump promised to Make America Great Again. He promised to take down the Powers That Be. He promised to drain the swamp. In all he promised to put a halt to the drive of turning America into just one more cog in the machine of a one world system of everything.. At least that is what I have come to understand from his supporters. This is why the voted for him. Twice.

So if all of that is the case, this NGFS that our OP has brought to our attention flies straight in the face of all Trump promised to bring about. And here it is, this NGFS, is bringing about the world that Trump promised to stamp out. So either this NGFS is really not a big deal at all OR as Trump having never mentioned it at all indicates that Trump was a total failure in stopping this coming world that his supporters elected him to prevent.

That is what Trump has to do with this tread. No drift. No troll.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join