It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Destroying Donald Trump - Good Job!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+89 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I'll admit I haven't been active in politics recently... really, why should I be? What would be the purpose? The same Democrats who crashed the country four short years ago are again in power, the election process has been thoroughly corrupted so they will now remain in power indefinitely, and they are again implementing the policies a good portion of America seems to have wanted: less jobs, more illegal immigration, more human trafficking and illegal drugs crossing the border, higher fuel prices, more dependence on foreign oil, and more endless wars police actions in the Middle East. Oh, and more political discrimination too. Almost forgot that one.

But I have been reading. It sounds to me like there are a lot of people essentially thinking "Yay! Finally, Trump got his!" Well, I'd like to make sure everyone knows exactly what terrible things Donald Trump is suffering through right now after having been ousted from power. It must be a horrible existence, right? Right?

Well, let's see... right now Donald Trump is probably lying in bed with his supermodel wife, on satin sheets no less, in the largest and most extravagant suite Mara-Lago has to offer... it's probably not even available for other people. He has room service on his beck and call, and should he decide he wants it, he can have Maine lobster, the finest cuts of the finest steaks, caviar, or anything else he wants delivered to his door ready to eat. Or he could just have his own personal cook whip up a hamburger... his choice.

There's probably his favorite music playing in the background, or he's got his favorite show playing on that 98" organic LED 4K UHD Smart TV with subscriptions to every feed he could want. What does he care? The man has more money than Carter has Little Liver Pills... he couldn't spend it all if he lives to be 100, and there's more coming in every single day than you or I will see in a lifetime. And that's if he doesn't do anything... if he decides to actually do something, add an order of magnitude to that income.

In short, the unspeakable horror facing Donald Trump is that he has everything... and you have Sleepy, Creepy, Dementia-riddled, China-loving, Uncle Quid Pro Joe Biden, the Crime Boss of the 21st Century. Congratulations! You've already lost... Biden won, not you. Trump won. You now get to help pay for their win with your coming misery. Congratulations? How about condolences?

Oh, yeah, and that impeachment? Ummm... those supporting it do understand that the maximum Congress can do to Trump now is kick him out of an office he no longer occupies, right? Right? It's sorta like digging up a dead Jesse James so he can finish serving out his prison sentence.

Just thought some of you might want to know that. Or maybe you didn't want to know that...

TheRedneck

+46 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Who cares what he's doing? I don't think about what the ridiculously wealthy are doing much. Apparently you do.

He ain't president anymore. And that's a good thing.
edit on 1/23/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Nothing about being soulless, angry, and silver-spooned rich sounds appealing to me.

ETA - no one destroyed Trump with the power to which he destroyed himself. He basically held dynamite in his hands and gave the world, the media, & his opponents both the wick and the matches. Every. Single. Day.
edit on 23-1-2021 by okrian because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

It's far more insidious than that.

Dare to oppose the establishment, prepare to be crushed.

Your political expression isn't 'welcome anymore, anywhere.'

If Trump couldn't deliver the table scraps, the beef is never coming.

edit on 23-1-2021 by loam because: (no reason given)

+49 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Who cares what he's doing?

Evidently you do or you’d have breezed right by this... I’m sure he enjoys that rent free space in your head since he surely can’t afford a place of his own after giving away his salary each year he served this country... I’m sure your savior will do the same since he’ll still have those fat stacks rolling in from his Chinese puppet masters...

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

Evidently you do or you’d have breezed right by this... I’m sure he enjoys that rent free space in your head since he surely can’t afford a place of his own after giving away his salary each year he served this country
Nope. Just glad he lost.

I’m sure your savior will do the same since he’ll still have those fat stacks rolling in from his Chinese puppet masters...
Savior? Who is this savior of whom you do you speak?

edit on 1/23/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Trump lived out his life dream. He got to be president. Trump's gonna die a happy man.

less jobs, more illegal immigration, more human trafficking and illegal drugs crossing the border, higher fuel prices, more dependence on foreign oil, and more endless wars police actions in the Middle East.

The kind of people that vote for policies that lead to this have a very limited grasp of the world and all the things in it. They live in a small bubble created by the media that tells them the things to care about, apart from that and their own vapid self centeredness, nothing else really matters.

For example:

They don't see less jobs they see

'Free money and safety from the things that scare me'

They don't see more illegal immigration, more human trafficking and illegal drugs crossing the border, they see

'Oh no, people with a different skin color than me are behind bars. That's bad'

Again instead of higher fuel prices, more dependence on foreign oil, they see

'Oil's bad, lets get rid of it'

Instead of understanding, these people don't even want to do that, they just want to outsource America's oil to foreign countries and import to make up for it tying into

and more endless wars police actions in the Middle East.

Because, the market for oil won't disappear just because ole sniffy Biddler the Diddler takes the jobs away from americans. The demand will just be satisfied by middle eastern blood oil.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Who cares what he's doing? I don't think about what the ridiculously wealthy are doing much. Apparently you do.

That's some savage opinion to throw back at the Redneck. I apologize if I got you in a bad mood earlier.

Redneck: I'll have to say I was really worried about Trump getting another four. I did vote for him. Took the wife along for good measure.

That guy could have come off the leash though. No telling what he would have done.

The Koreans let their Presidents serve a five-year term. I've heard a lot about term limits lately that made good sense.

I remember them catch 0bama on a hot mic saying he'd have more latitude after he got re-elected. Bad ju-ju those second terms.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

The true nature of what the democratic leaders stand for is coming out now, but is ok, eventually people is going "get it", democrats has never been for anybody but themselves, Trump is a self made wealthy man and this trash in politics hate him with a passion how dare a none swamp member become president, because Trump did not have to pay favors to stay in power like they do.

Years in the swamp do not come without some garbage people like Sleepy Joe the straw man, pelosi the hag and many others are full up their necks in that garbage, in order to keep people from thinking how deep the trash is, they do anything they can to deviate attentions.

Wait for the corruption of the FBI and CIA and the persecution of American citizens that do not want to align with this garbage, just like democrats did under Obama.

People have short memories because makes them feel warm and cozy inside.

Wow I am still wondering the soo call by the trashy media the most popular president needs a wall to hide behind in Washington what that tells you.

It tells a lot, somebody is guilty of some very dirty deeds.

+25 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Some people sure do. I have read untold comments on here (and now some in this very thread) talking about how great it is that we "got rid of" Trump. You posted right after I did, so apparently you care too... otherwise why click on the thread, why bother to read the moderately lengthy OP, and why take the time to post?

You haven't gotten rid of anything except maybe your ability to buy food. We'll see how long that holds up.

Remember you said that. I will.

TheRedneck

+2 more 
link   

originally posted by: okrian
Nothing about being soulless, angry, and silver-spooned rich sounds appealing to me.

ETA - no one destroyed Trump with the power to which he destroyed himself. He basically held dynamite in his hands and gave the world, the media, & his opponents both the wick and the matches. Every. Single. Day.

t. Soulless, angry, and silver-spooned, internet forum poster

+1 more 
link   

Its all relative and perception is personal.

Trump is no longer POTUS. I will be generous and say that is a +2 on the wellness scale.

But, jo jo the idiot boy is now POTUS. That is a -5 on the wellness scale.

We are worse off now than we were with Trump. And that 7 point shift is going to get much much bigger before the demented buffoon is finished and the ho ho takes over.

In other words, get out of the market sooner rather than later and get ready for the "what I inherited" hot 100 when the fingers start getting pointed.
edit on 23-1-2021 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: dug88

On that I agree, Trump a none swamp member that dared to step in the Washington political garbage take Hillary her turn to be a president that was the best thing beside apple pie by the way, he do not need to come back in the swamp again, he needs to keep making money enjoy his life.

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Oh, yeah! We got a bona fide commie-loving usurper in office instead of that bad ol' orange man.

Wait a minute! I thought you were supposed to be some kind of smart guy...

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Destroying Donald Trump - Good Job!

Destroying the US - Good Job !

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I think Trump will be fine.

All the drama, the National Guard, the attacks, it wasn't really against Trump, it was a message to all of us, "If we can do this to a sitting president, imagine what we can do to you. Obey, don't protest, don't fight us."

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I am waiting for that moment, old sleepy Joe is not a healthy man, that is for sure, ho, ho, will take over but she is just a proxy, this is the biggest power grab we have ever since, I am still wondering what is going on that the democrats are hiding now with a wall.

Anybody that disagree with the democrats can not even exercise the right to a peaceful protest right now. You see this only in totalitarian governments. But everybody forgot all the riots that went on when Trump won the elections pushed my Hilary and her minions of terrorist at the time.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

This what hate does to even the smartest people, they stop thinking rationally.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

We got a bona fide commie-loving usurper in office instead of that bad ol' orange man.

Nah. He ain't that.
But he sure ain't God's chosen one. Like that other guy was.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

You left out Hunter smoking crack under JFKs desk in the oval office.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join