It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Martian Vegitation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Thanks for the link it backs up what many are saying....
I think they BASH whatever i say or post because they feel whatever i say is bs offhand because its strange to them, they never listen closely to what i say but some get it, i really belive thats a log and no rock many educated on it agree with me many who are not dont.
they probably never even saw a petrified log before in real life.

The same educated people at NASA who think there's bacterial life on Mars would probably say the supposed log is a rock. I base this on the fact they haven't called it a log. They're in a much better position to judge what it is given their knowledge and experience, and access.

If NASA thought there was life on Mars, they'd announce it. Imagine the respect, admiration, and maybe most importantly the funding they'd get. That they enthusiastically announced they had found fossils of life on rocks from Mars a few years ago shows how eager they are to do this.

Also, maybe consider using italics for stress instead of all caps, which is generally interpreted as yelling online.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 03:43 AM
link   

I think they BASH whatever i say or post because they feel whatever i say is bs offhand because its strange to them

Its not strange, I just feel its wrong. I see no water, and I see no logs. If you feel that bashing you takes form in our disagreement then im obligated to do the same and im now going to claim that you're bashing me because I dont beleive you.

Ontopic: If there is water on mars why isnt it being evaporated and redistributed through rain? I think that if it had rained there it would be noted somewhere. Even a small ammount of water would go through the cycles just as they do here on earth.

The logs dont have a log look to them. They look like rocks, they're jagged, and broken, and look like rocks. How exactly can you discern them from the rocks all around them that look exactly the same?

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Delirious
Ontopic: If there is water on mars why isnt it being evaporated and redistributed through rain? I think that if it had rained there it would be noted somewhere. Even a small ammount of water would go through the cycles just as they do here on earth.

there is thin clouds.....

The logs dont have a log look to them. They look like rocks, they're jagged, and broken, and look like rocks. How exactly can you discern them from the rocks all around them that look exactly the same?

i was refering to this picture:
www.flying-serpents.com...
and for you skeptics out there it came from here NASA!
marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov...

there is not many like it near it and it does NOT resemble other rocks.

[edit on 22-3-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I still havent seen anything to convince me there's water on the surface of Mars. Maybe underground ice glaciers and ice at the polar caps, but no water. It's far too cold anyway, -20c to -100c on average. Water would freeze almost instantly at those temps.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok

Originally posted by Delirious

there is thin clouds.....

i was refering to this picture:
and for you skeptics out there it came from here NASA!
marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov...

there is not many like it near it and it does NOT resemble other rocks.

[edit on 22-3-2005 by lizzardsamok]

I said rain not clouds. Of course there are clouds on mars, thats doesnt mean water falls from them. Stop evading my question, has rain ever been seen on mars? Out of all the pictures the rovers take and send back is there one single, solitary instant where they catch rain?

As far as the images, they are the ones im refering to, there are no logs. Its a rock, it doesnt look anything like a log.

[edit on 22-3-2005 by Delirious]

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
i wasnt avoiding the question i didnt see the RAIN part PAL.
ask nasa if it rains i never researched that subject.

i did catch what appeared to be rain in titan movie clip i made but thats off topic.

I dont know how you see a rock !
it is WARPED TWISTED like wood UNLIKE rocks
it is grained with fibers and holes at end of fiber UNLIKE rocks
it is a totally different color than surrounding rocks
it is cut or shaped SQUARE on BOTH ENDS UNLIKE rocks
I dont know how you see a rock !

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I kindly ask you to NOT make up LIES about my site buddy!
It was my account of what happened to me and a friend one day.
flying-serpents.com does not say anything remotely like "alien lizards are responsible for everything from ethnic conflicts to drug trade".

They aren't lies. It's right here. www.flying-serpents.com...

from www.flying-serpents.com...
Table 1. Extraterrestrial Races Cooperating with the Military-Industrial-Extraterrestrial Complex

Races
Main Activities
Resulting Global Problems

Indigenous Reptilians

'Saurian'

(Earth)
Manipulating human elites, institutions & financial systems, influencing religious belief systems, militarism & removal of history of human civilization.
· human rights abuses
· elite corruption & domination
· control of the media & corporations
· divisive religious dogma
· historical amnesia
· culture of violence

Draconian Reptilians

(Alpha Draconis)
Controlling human elites, institutions & financial systems, militarism, creating a climate of scarcity, struggle and insecurity, harvesting humans, manipulating Grays and Earth Reptilians.
· Concentrated global wealth & poverty
· Corrupt elites & institutions
· ethnic/religious violence,
· human rights abuses
· culture of violence & terrorism
· drug trade & organized crime

That is a direct quote. I have only removed some of the empty space so that it takes up less room on the screen. Note in particular the following quotes:

· ethnic/religious violence

· drug trade & organized crime

And then from my earlier post:

Also, that website you got the pics from, I browsed around a bit. It's pretty weird, the author thinks alien lizards are responsible for everything from ethnic conflicts to drug trade.

You directly alleged that Draconian Reptilians (sic) are responsible for ethnic conflicts and drug trade, amongst other things, without evidence. You are certainly welcome to your opinions, I merely quoted them and replied that I did not share them. As for the part where I said the author seemed to be on drugs, well that was my honest impression, given the outrageous claims, and I didn't know that you were the author of that website. I would not have included that comment otherwise.

If NASA ever found evidence of life on Mars, they would immediately go public with it. uca6usev2FeDREmU is correct when he says that NASA would share this in order to gain funding and prestige, not to mention the huge advancement in science and knowledge this would be. I did not 'bash' you. I merely suggested alternate theories on those pictures, ones that while not guaranteed to be correct, do agree with the evidence.

The only thing I said that could possibly have given offense was the drug comment, and I had no way of knowing that was your personal website. Everything else was completely reasonable or a direct quote. Please do not accuse others of lying when you are guilty of it yourself. Also please remember the ATS policy that you will not knowingly post false information.

from www.abovetopsecret.com...
1.) You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

You seem to be upset because no one is taking you seriously. Let me offer a few suggestions. 1) Back up your claims with evidence. 2) Do not fill your posts with bold and caps. 3) Do not make so many spelling and grammar mistakes, it leads people to believe you are uneducated. For example, it is 'lizard', not 'lizzard'.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonsDemesne
Also, that website you got the pics from, I browsed around a bit. It's pretty weird, the author thinks alien lizards are responsible for everything from ethnic conflicts to drug trade.

I AM NOT THE AUTHOR OF THAT CHART!
© Michael E. Salla, PhD

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by uca6usev2FeDREmU

Thanks for the link it backs up what many are saying....
I think they BASH whatever i say or post because they feel whatever i say is bs offhand because its strange to them, they never listen closely to what i say but some get it, i really belive thats a log and no rock many educated on it agree with me many who are not dont.
they probably never even saw a petrified log before in real life.

The same educated people at NASA who think there's bacterial life on Mars would probably say the supposed log is a rock. I base this on the fact they haven't called it a log. They're in a much better position to judge what it is given their knowledge and experience, and access.

If NASA thought there was life on Mars, they'd announce it. Imagine the respect, admiration, and maybe most importantly the funding they'd get. That they enthusiastically announced they had found fossils of life on rocks from Mars a few years ago shows how eager they are to do this.

Also, maybe consider using italics for stress instead of all caps, which is generally interpreted as yelling online.

They would announce it IF they did not have a protocal to follow about such things. I believe they do have a protocal to follow that will get us ready for what this is really about.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   

from Lizzardsamok:
© Michael E. Salla, PhD

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonsDemesne

from Lizzardsamok:
© Michael E. Salla, PhD

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   

lizardsamuk
There is water there ! how do you explain this image?
See how the WATER seeped up from under soil when PRESSED by robot arm.

Hmm. That is rather interesting. I do have to say that there does appear to be a general 'sweeping' or 'flow' to the sediment. I'm not sure if that can only be caused by water tho. Even in the dry pictures there is 'flow' from grains moving.

Also, are you suggesting that Nasa knows that the ground is wet, like wet sand, but is covering it up for some reason? BUt is also releasing lots of photos of this wet sand?

As for the log, I agree, sure looks likea log at first. However the details just aren't there to make it a log. The pattern is one that forms on rocks normally, and really they're not much more than lines. As for the polar image,I can see what I think you mean to be the trees. They look like evergreens almost, no? But I seriously doubt that thats what we are looking at.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   
EVERGREENS is exactly the word i used when i saw this first.

what explanation for these trees have you?

yes the flow is there from a fluid, agreed?
what is the shiny reflective stuff if not water?
ive heard the white dust theory and im not impressed,

MUD yes,
even the media called it mud, NASA never ANSWERED them back. cough.
but nasa did say it LOOKED LIKE MUD TO THEM.

nasa conspiricy of course, do you really think they tell the public everything they find out?
dont you think some things would be so important that they would be CLASSIFIED and HIDDEN from public eyes?

I gave many strange images to show and dispute this evidence towards vegitation.
i have no million dollar budget , but i can save images and get info about them.......

I DONT KNOW EVERYTHING,
I post to learn just as much to teach.

these images speak volumes....

PS you like the avatar baby?
you know you do...... lolololol
did you see the jesus one i had up there?
they took it off, its great ill email it to you if you wish,
its jesus with boy pic and your hat and kirks shirt between jesus legs!
and says ACID HEAD under it.
muhahahahaahaha

[edit on 23-3-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   

The blue berries you see are probaly just that!

No offense, but I just had a real good belly laugh at the assumption that these are 'blue berries'.

Where's the blueberry tree/bush they come from, or do Martian blueberries grow up from the ground like tomatoes?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join