It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Martian Vegitation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 06:03 AM
link   
These are images ive collected on mars plantlife not known or ignored by public and media.

heres one I found recently no one has commented on at all!
Note: the LOG they drove OVER and the one burried next to it !
then look left and see what appears to be a "mold like fungus growing" all in crater!
then try to get a color version of this image from nasa
LOLOLOLOLOL!

www.flying-serpents.com...

more:

looks like a cut petrified timber to me.
still not convinced huh......----->

more possible petrified logs sitting IN WATER:

The blue berries you see are probaly just that!

more were they (NASA) dug into soil to SEE THE ROOT STRUCTURE!:

Note berries follow the WATER!
see they pressed the robot arm in MUD and water seeped up and reflected light:

close up, notice they COME UP FROM GROUND!:

Now on to the TREES on POLAR CAP !:
turn your head sideways to see:

more:

Oh yeah isnt it funny how nasa keeps changing the sky and ground color to hide the BLUE & GREEN!:
heres 1979: blue sky

1990s: blue sky only first day!

This is what they do:

back to vegitation, some shrubs:

Sattelite view:

well thats enough evidence towards Martian Vegitation in my opinion how about you?

ok skeptics try to trash the trees on poles , the log, and the water.....

go here for my images on relics found near the berry area in cydoina:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 20-3-2005 by lizzardsamok]

(edit to change huge images to links)

[edit on 20-3-2005 by pantha]

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Oh man, you're killing my dial up connection. Can't you just post thumbnails or links?

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
now people cant see them....... oh well heres first one resized.

external image

SEE THE LOG !!!
Bigger image here

[edit on 20-3-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Your 'logs' are just rocks. No offense, but that seems fairly clear to my eyes. I'm not sure where you are seeing trees, either, to be honest.

The 'water' (beri-watr pic) really does look like water, but notice that the rocks (or 'logs') are not visible beneath the 'surface' of the 'water'. If it was water, you would be able to see them; since rocks don't float, any rocks on the surface would have to extend downwards towards the bottom of the 'lake', obviously. Therefore, I conclude that the 'water' is some sort of mineral formation. The little blue things are probably also rocks, although I don't know what geological process would produce a bunch of nearly uniformly sized & shaped rocks like that. Maybe a geologist will see this thread and explain; I can't.

The last two pics (marsshrubs and marsgreenspring) I cannot explain. I have no idea what I'm looking at in the 'shrub' one. I'm not even going to guess what it is, but I don't think its shrubs. The marsgreenspring is probably the most interesting pic. Unless that is a false color pic, I am at a loss to explain that one, too. Are there any mineral formations that would produce that greenish color?

Also, that website you got the pics from, I browsed around a bit. It's pretty weird, the author thinks alien lizards are responsible for everything from ethnic conflicts to drug trade. (Methinks he/she has been taking drugs themselves :lol
I would be extremely skeptical of anything he/she said and the validity of the pics, although I do know that the very first link you posted is a legitimate pic, so I suspect the rest likely are real, too.

The pic with the 'log' I saw a few days ago on another thread. Someone was claiming it was a log, and there was a debate going on about it. Most people thought it was a rock, but some thought it looked like petrified wood. Like I said before, I'm pretty sure it's a rock.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonsDemesne
Your 'logs' are just rocks. No offense, but that seems fairly clear to my eyes. I'm not sure where you are seeing trees, either, to be honest.

turn head sideways youll see trees resembling evergreens.

The 'water' (beri-watr pic) really does look like water, but notice that the rocks (or 'logs') are not visible beneath the 'surface' of the 'water'. If it was water, you would be able to see them; since rocks don't float, any rocks on the surface would have to extend downwards towards the bottom of the 'lake', obviously. Therefore, I conclude that the 'water' is some sort of mineral formation.

its reflecting light so you wouldnt see thru it from that propestive,
its water it level!

The little blue things are probably also rocks, although I don't know what geological process would produce a bunch of nearly uniformly sized & shaped rocks like that. Maybe a geologist will see this thread and explain; I can't.

rocks dont squish , flatten when you press them, and some are are cut in half showing a blue outside and a white inside unlike rocks.
also rocks dont SPROUT up from under the ground like that.

The last two pics (marsshrubs and marsgreenspring) I cannot explain. I have no idea what I'm looking at in the 'shrub' one. I'm not even going to
guess what it is, but I don't think its shrubs.

my guess is lichen

Also, that website you got the pics from, I browsed around a bit. It's pretty weird, the author thinks alien lizards are responsible for everything from ethnic conflicts to drug trade.

were do you see any of that on that entire site!
thats not true in any way!
I kindly ask you to NOT make up LIES about my site buddy!
It was my account of what happened to me and a friend one day.
flying-serpents.com does not say anything remotely like "alien lizards are responsible for everything from ethnic conflicts to drug trade".

(Methinks he/she has been taking drugs themselves :lol
I would be extremely skeptical of anything he/she said and the validity of the pics,

Ah well its my site so keep your insults off my post please!
thank you very much.
And i take no drugs for your information! do you?
well i would be skeptical of you as well!
as for the pics they are from nasa argue with them.

although I do know that the very first link you posted is a legitimate pic, so I suspect the rest likely are real, too.

ill give you the sites they are nasa and jpl and esa

The pic with the 'log' I saw a few days ago on another thread. Someone was claiming it was a log, and there was a debate going on about it. Most people thought it was a rock, but some thought it looked like petrified wood. Like I said before, I'm pretty sure it's a rock.

petrified wood is what i belive it is:
because rocks dont TWIST or have GRAIN in them nor do they have holes in FIBERS of grains like WOOD does. look closley and blow it up to see.

[edit on 21-3-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:12 AM
link   
the robot thing isnt that big, so thaty is a pretty small log

[edit on 21-3-2005 by spyrolot]

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I think the pictures are very interesting. But I have a couple of questions. In the blueberry picture, I see grooves where it looks possibly like tracks from the rover. Is that what it is? When I zoom in on the grooves the resolution deteriorates fast, and hard to tell if they have been flattened.

At space.com they are saying the blueberries are rocks known as "hematite concretions" and also form here on Earth. Giant Cousins of 'Mars Blueberries' in Utah

What is NASA saying about all this?

Finding life on Mars is what they went up there to do. I know if this were evidence of life, no one would be more excited than Nasa.

It would be helpfull to have some measurement reference on some of the other pictures, and what source they came from. The polar pictures look like they are taken from the orbitor. I don't think trees will show up on pictures taken from orbit.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I've seen that pic of the "log" before, it's actually a few months old. I'll agree that because of it's shape and angle, it does look very much like wood that's been cut. But while it looks a lot like petrified wood, I do believe it's rock. More specifically, it's probably the top of a larger rock sticking up out of the ground.

The pic of the "logs in water" looks pretty convincing, but I could see how that might just be rocks covered in very fine sand. Sand, when it's very fine (almost like dust) can often appear to look like water. Of course, I'll admit I could be wrong here, just playing devil's advocate and pointing out that it could also be sand.

The "blue berries" could just be small pebbles (rocks).

The pictures you claim to be trees and shrubs are inconclusive and open to interpretation really. I'm no expert, but I can not see how you could be 100% sure that those are trees.

The pictures of the blue skies are pretty cool. I really dont know what to say about that, maybe there is blue sky on Mars? But if so what would that mean exactly?

The satellite view of the green land on Mars is also pretty cool. I've seen images like that before and have always wondered about them. Because of the known methane emissions discovered by the NASA Mars missions in the 70's, it's very possible there's vegatation there...but if so why isnt NASA saying anything?

Just try to remember that just because something looks like one thing in a picture, doesnt necessarily mean it's not something else.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Sorry to say but those pictures are just rocks and fine sand. The blue "berries" are just stones. There are blue rocks on earth what makes you think they couldnt be on mars too?

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The logs don't have the actual structure of wood in detail. Infact, they just look like rocks. The 'water' is nothing but dirt, but obviously thats a difficult thing to tell just from a photo. Thats why nasa doesn't rely merely on photos.

The blueberries. There a natural occurance, they're something like concretions. They look neat, but they occur on earth and are made out of minerals, not organic matter.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rwatkins
I think the pictures are very interesting. But I have a couple of questions. In the blueberry picture, I see grooves where it looks possibly like tracks from the rover. Is that what it is? When I zoom in on the grooves the resolution deteriorates fast, and hard to tell if they have been flattened.

yes , they drove over the LOG with the ROVER !
you can easily see and folow its tracks from the landing zone in the background.
NOTE: they showed NO photos to public of those taken on log.

At space.com they are saying the blueberries are rocks known as "hematite concretions" and also form here on Earth. Giant Cousins of 'Mars Blueberries' in Utah

Intresting thanks for link, i conceed they "could be" hematite concretions.
but they are the wrong color for one and two they look different in appearence and texture to me......
ALSO notice in some of those pictures that
THEY DUG INTO THE GROUND LOOKING FOR ROOTS !
they found some!
i dont have the image on hand but i saw it.
it was a single stalk from under each of the blue balls.

The polar pictures look like they are taken from the orbitor. I don't think trees will show up on pictures taken from orbit.

yes it was an orbiting video platform ill find out for you.
yes they can see ground from orbit.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Meteor_of_War
yes the methane reports of 70's are less than what they are now!
in other words there is more METHANE, whats making it?

------------------------------------------------------------------
Nygdan
There is water there ! how do you explain this image?
See how the WATER seeped up from under soil when PRESSED by robot arm.
can you not see the water flowed in areas of that image?
and is currently present on the surface or just below?
And whats your take on my tree oppinion on poles?

This is what it looks like when it has NO WATER.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Sorry, Liz, but water did not seep up from beneath the surface. Zoom in on the disk shaped imprint from the lander and you'll see that the 'water' casts a shadow in the bit where it's not smooth and extra dirt has been picked up by the landers foot. This bit where the extra dirt has been lifted up by the landers foot should by your own reckoning be filled with 'water' too, but alas it's not. Therefore either water forms it's own invisible barriers and seeps up from beneath the surface avoiding a deeper hole in favour of a shallower one on Mars or it does not.

Err...It does not.

A more reasonable explanation for your images would be....Here's one when the sunlight reflects from the landers footprint......Here's a footprint on the fine dust/sand that earlier you were claiming was liquid water.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irma
A more reasonable explanation for your images would be....Here's one when the sunlight reflects from the landers footprint......Here's a footprint on the fine dust/sand that earlier you were claiming was liquid water.

sorry but its RAISED NOT LOWERED there, if youll notice above in DRY sand its also raised UP there at that point so OBVIOUSLY WATER WOULD NOT BE OVER IT!

and with you theory were does this WHITE DUST ---> MIRICULOUSLY Come From?
It wasnt under the sand it was pressed down,
so with your theory the white dust ring would have been present ON TOP BEFORE it pressed it down!

NEED I REMIND YOU its MUD youre looking at that is clear, look at the STREAM cut into the soil by a fluid, WATER MAYBE hmmmmmmm
notice those berries follow the water ONLY also.....

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Oh man, you're killing my dial up connection. Can't you just post thumbnails or links?

Boy. I'm sure glad I have Road Runner.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Liz, don't holler cause I disagree with you.

I only say what I see and I see no water on Mars. Have a good dig around the NASA website and others for the hows/whys/whats etc of the pictures your claiming to show stuff for rational explanations. Please.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Good advice, please do so.

*my head*

ouch

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I really can't see any water in those photos - which bit am I meant to be looking at exactly?

Those "blueberries" look like pebbles.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
You may find this of interest:

LIFE ON MARS, SCIENTISTS SAY YES

European Space Agency scientists have said they think that there was and could still be life on Mars at the end of a one-week conference during which scientists from around the world discussed ESA's Mars mission findings so far.

After finding a 800 by 900 kilometres and at least 50 meters deep ice sea near Mars' equator, formed less than 5 million years ago and methane emerging from the same area, as well as and formaldehyde, Vittorio Formisano said: "Hints of life on Mars are getting stronger" and "Life is probably the only source that can produce so much methane" and The question is not any more, Was there life on Mars? The question is: Is there life on Mars today?"

Everett Gibson, from NASA's Johnson Space Centre, said he had held a poll among the 250 scientists at the conference. On the question whether they thought there had been life on Mars, 75 percent replied in the affirmative. Asked whether they believed there to be life now, 25 per cent said "yes". Asked what kind of life, Gibson said "bacterial".

ESA scientists want a new European mission to the ground of Mars to take samples.

Source

[EDIT] More from that site, interesting read:

www.ufologie.net...

A lot of what's said on that site actually corroborates what lizardsamok is saying. It may still only be a theory, but it's worth considering.

[edit on 21/3/05 by Meteor_of_War]

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   

I only say what I see and I see no water on Mars. Have a good dig around the NASA website and others for the hows/whys/whats etc of the pictures your claiming to show stuff for rational explanations. Please.

how can i holler on a keyboard?
if you refer to ACCENTUATING things so YOU DONT MISS THEM its just my style not a verbal symbolism or cyber abuse......cough

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Meteor_of_War
You may find this of interest:

LIFE ON MARS, SCIENTISTS SAY YES
Everett Gibson, from NASA's Johnson Space Centre, said he had held a poll among the 250 scientists at the conference. On the question whether they thought there had been life on Mars, 75 percent replied in the affirmative. Asked whether they believed there to be life now, 25 per cent said "yes". Asked what kind of life, Gibson said "bacterial".

Source

[EDIT] More from that site, interesting read:

www.ufologie.net...

A lot of what's said on that site actually corroborates what lizardsamok is saying. It may still only be a theory, but it's worth considering.

[edit on 21/3/05 by Meteor_of_War]

Thanks for the link it backs up what many are saying....
I think they BASH whatever i say or post because they feel whatever i say is bs offhand because its strange to them, they never listen closely to what i say but some get it, i really belive thats a log and no rock many educated on it agree with me many who are not dont.
they probably never even saw a petrified log before in real life.

[edit on 22-3-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Yes, there MAY be water on Mars. What is known for sure, however, is that there has been no known cases of sightings of liquid water on the surface. But as we all know, at some point there HAD to be water there, otherwise the polar caps couldn't have formed. I have noticed though that there have been a large number of photos taken recently from the mars Global Surveyor that show clouds over the polar regions, and some even stretch further south.

Maybe Mars is waking back up? Trying to rebuild an atmosphere to support the life that may have existed there? All just theories, nothing concrete though.... Only time will tell......

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join