It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can't see it, but 'trust the science!'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

California keeps key virus data out of public sight

California Gov. Gavin Newsom has from the start said his coronavirus policy decisions would be driven by data shared with the public to provide maximum transparency.

But with the state starting to emerge from its worst surge, his administration won’t disclose key information that will help determine when his latest stay-at-home order is lifted.

State health officials said they rely on a very complex set of measurements that would confuse and potentially mislead the public if they were made public.

So which of you support this thinking?

I remain baffled that politicians can utter such nonsense or impose such policies without being run out of town.

Let's face it, our conversion into a full blown Banana Republic is complete.

Trust the science, because it's what I tell you it is!

edit on 23-1-2021 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Damn. And here I thought I was a human and not a mushroom....

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Only a "scientist" can "understand" observation and data.
The average idiot with a brain? Needs to be "educated" to "understand" what they're "observing", or looking at!

We can't have uneducated barbarians, just running around, understanding nature and stuff! WE'RE NOT HEATHENS! We have science!

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

Absolutely science isn't simply a method of coming to conclusions based on facts and observations gathered in objective, repeatable defined ways that are then submitted to the rigours of falsification.

It's definitely not something anybody can learn at all.
edit on 23/1/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

We have transparency, more or less.
In Michigan they actually admit to harvesting deaths three days per week.
www.michigan.gov...

Note on deaths (01/23/21): Regular reviews of death certificate data maintained in Vital Records reporting systems are conducted by MDHHS staff three times per week. As a part of this process, records that identify COVID-19 infection as a contributing factor to death are compared against all laboratory confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the Michigan Disease Surveillance System (MDSS). If a death certificate is matched to a confirmed COVID-19 case and that record in the MDSS does not indicate the individual died, the MDSS record is updated to indicate the death and the appropriate local health department is notified. These matched deaths are then included with mortality information posted to the Michigan Coronavirus website. As a result of the most recent assessment, today’s data includes 205 additional deaths identified by this methodology.

Today's actual number was about 25 deaths.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I like the wording there, "that they rely on complex data that would confuse the public."
Lke everyone but these politicians are just idiots Hahah.
Granted, I understand that lot of people wouldn't understand the measurements, but really, who are these mfers to decide that.
they really are the most out of touch bozos there is.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

That’s because if the public knew the TRUE data — they’d be outraged.

The lockdowns have never really been about a pandemic.

The grand reset has commenced.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Too late for the groups of us who aren't gullible.

1. No naturally occurring corona virus is worse than a typical case of flu.
2. There has NEVER been a vaccine developed to prevent you from contracting any corona virus.
3. Even this 'vaccine' they're rolling out will ... admittedly ... not keep you from contracting the Wu-Flu nor will it keep you from transmitting it.
4. All of the numbers (infections and deaths) have been wildly manipulated.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

2. There has NEVER been a vaccine developed to prevent you from contracting any corona virus.
3. Even this 'vaccine' they're rolling out will ... admittedly ... not keep you from contracting the Wu-Flu nor will it keep you from transmitting it.

1. Wrong to the tune of over 2 million deaths worldwide in a year.

2. You don't understand how vaccines work. None of them can prevent you from contracting a virus, they teach your body how to fight it if you do contract it.

3. See #2.

4. No, they have not.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Revealing the data would then let the public know that the lock downs were just part of a larger conspiracy to get Trump out of office.

Anyone with a modicum of curiosity can piece together the propaganda and how the data has been manipulated to create mass hysteria among the ignorant public.

People have literally been pointing out issues and flaws with the data since last March.

WHO, CDC, and state health departments have all been in a game of obsfucating data to make it harder to analyze. However, there is only so much fraud they can do when trying to hide that 2+2 isn't equaling 4. Anytime someone finds a little thread in the data pointing out the inconsistencies and flaws in analysis, they try to squash the dissent with accusations of conspiracy theories.

Look at all the things that have been proven since last March...

Flawed Model predicting 2 million deaths. Proven true.

Flawed testing methods over stating cases. Proven true.

Deaths largely confined to people already half dead with co-morbidities. Proven true.

on and on...

They will now be subtly changing things so that case counts start magically going down and lockdowns loosened. You already see the propaganda being seeded in the media running stories to get people expecting things to get better.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

I wish I could help you unbury your head and get the sand out your eyes.

Hospitals are getting paid moar to report any death as COVID-19 related. What do you think they're gonna do?

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Hospitals are getting paid moar to report any death as COVID-19 related. What do you think they're gonna do?

Covid miraculously cured the flu... not only that, no one dies from old age any more either.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I have seen people with covid have a bad time. My sister was admitted to the hospital for a 3rd time Wednesday for lasting effects from covid, I've lost a family member and 2 friends to it now, and I'm shorthanded as all hell at work right now because 4 out of the 10 people I supervise are sick with covid. Hopsitals get paid more for Medicare patients with covid, and they should. It takes more people and equipment. It's brutal.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

2. You don't understand how vaccines work. None of them can prevent you from contracting a virus, they teach your body how to fight it if you do contract it.

3. See #2.

4. No, they have not.

In 2019 in America 380,000 people died of inflenza.... the flu.

In 2019 wold-wide, 2 million people died of because of the flu.

In America in 2020, between 20,000 and 24,000 died of the flu.

Influenza deaths went down over 90% in 2020 in America.

Cancer deaths are down 84%.

Heart attacks/strokes are down almost 90%.

Hospitals get paid if it is a Coronavirus death, but not of dying of anything else.

Pull your head out of your butt.

edit on 23-1-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
People make it sound like every death is tallied as a CV-19 death but as of Jan. 1, 2021 the total number of CV-19 deaths in the us was less than 359K and the preliminary number of deaths for 2020 is 3.1M that would put the number of deaths associated with CV-19 at around 11.6%.

Also, what good would seeing the data do if the numbers have been manipulated?

edit on 23-1-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Hospitals get paid
keep that in mind
now, look at the biggest states to get covid, casewise
almost all are in the top 10 states for illegal aliens
illegal aliens use emergency rooms and then don't pay
the same hospitals that have a large backlog of non payment due to illegal immigration are now receiving untold millions for covid
kind of convenient, no?
while we are all arguing about death tolls, the government has figured out how to pay for illegal alien medical care

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Patently false.

CDC.gov Flu Disease Burden by Season.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

3. See #2.

4. No, they have not.

Hospitals get paid if it is a Coronavirus death, but not of dying of anything else.

Pull your head out of your butt

I doubt you can prove ANY of the ludicrous statements you just made. That last one, in particular, is 100% BS. Hospitals get paid REGARDLESS. Do you SERIOUSLY think hospitals don't get paid if you die of anything but Corona? Really?????

You're the one with cranial anal inversion here. Your statements are simply not credible.

link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

Patently false.

CDC.gov Flu Disease Burden by Season.

You are correct and I am sorry about that.

The amount of people that died in 2019 because of the top 4 killers of them was roughly 380,000 in America.

The amount of people that died in 2020 from the Corona virus and other factors was roughly 380,000 in America.

Which means that the Corona virus killed roughly....

nobody?

edit on 23-1-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

😅🤣😅🤣😅🤣

You should actually look all of these things up. Numbers from most other viruses are down, because covid precautions, but everything else you said is just redneck folklore.
edit on 23-1-2021 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join