It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Trust The Official Word From Government On Anything You Are A Gullible F**L

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
I have my Ivermectin.

I'm on a waiting list. They are all out in my area. Could take till summer.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
"You know it's tyranny when truth is treason."

"Censorship is a weapon wielded by liars."

"Broad forms of overt censorship is the single largest identifier that a false narrative is being widely propagated."

The science is in, and has been for decades... Masks simply do not filter the virus or slow it's spread.

Fascism, however, does work. So, wear a mask, or else...

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Lol.
After 4 years of total government and president worshiping, the right of ATS want now everyone else to be sceptic because their overlords lost.
How cute.
edit on 26-1-2021 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Dr. Fauci and Dr.Birx Have a Record of Medical Failure

.....One thing we do know is that Fauci has been a reliable contact of the U.N.’s World Health Organization, having signed a “memorandum of understanding” with the WHO’s Dr. Tedros in 2018. The “understanding” seemed to be that Fauci would rely on the WHO, a China front,or China itself, for information on virus outbreaks and pandemics originating in China. That was a big mistake. ...

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Here are my thoughts about the subject....

Nice picture, but if I may give a few pieces of criticism..

1) Too compressed - some lossless format would be better for a pic that has this few colors, like GIF or PNG.

2) It's too big without utilizing it's high resolution for anything - that tiny amount of visual information doesn't warrant this size.

3) White background is bad, because it's the brightest color that exists in the monitors, so it's like putting bright lamps around what you want to show us - would you look at photographics with a bright light aimed at your eyes at all times?

4) It uses the Nazí colors, which is not advisable - surely you can come up with something better

5) Red does nothing for the slightly colorblind, so it's not a 'powerful' color, just an annoyingly common one

6) There are no such things as 'constitutional rights', because a constitution does not CREATE rights, it just PREVENTS entities like governments and corporations from TRAMPLING on them

7) You can't LOSE rights, because they are UNALIENABLE. Please call them 'human rights' if you want to be correct about what they are. You get them when you are born (and I'd debate you have them before birth and after death of the body, because body doesn't create rights), and you will ALWAYS have them. Maybe using words like 'Worried about GOVERNMENTAL OVERREACH' or 'GOVERNMENTAL TYRANNY' or if you want to be afraid of LOSING something, then you could use the word 'LIBERTY', as that has a direct connection to governmental tyranny.

8) Why would anyone worry about 'covid' THAT MUCH?! If you're going to use such a high resolution, you can at least use it right and make the line thinner and smaller, and maybe not even reach the middle fully or something.

9) It's not visually interesting - you could use shading, textures, some kind of eyecandy or some kind of less boring way of doing this. It's not 1992 anymore, you don't have to use some Windows 3.11 powerpoint default template style for statistics.

Other than that, a nice and funny picture that visually exemplifies what rational people SHOULD be 'feeling' about this whole mess. I might do my own version some day, if I am not too lazy..
edit on 27-9-2021 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

P.S. Kudos for using the apostrophe correctly! Some people can't even choose between 'their', 'there' and 'they're', but for some reason, people never mistake 'I'm' with 'Me is' or 'Otherplanetary Excavation' (to me, these mistakes would be equally insane and hard to understand)
edit on 27-9-2021 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Does anybody know how long the booster shots are good for?

What does science say?

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 12:51 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join