It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden says 'Salute the Marines' instead of doing it.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Boadicea

Thing I'm wondering is: did Joe put himself in that position or was it the harpies in his family and party that put him there to use him as an "electable" face that was truly an empty palette?

I think it's both.

Being the boomer I am, I actually remember Joe's early days, and particularly the obnoxious role he played in the Iran Contra Hearings... I realized he was dirty even then. So when I say he made his own bed, he set himself up long long ago to end up where he is now. I don't know how much Biden understands about what's going on today. I'm not even sure Biden understands just how the greatest election fraud organization actually worked. But he chose who he would associate with and "pledge his fortunes" so to speak.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I heard he put mayonnaise on a hamburger afterwards. MAYONNAISE.

Was it Chinese mayonnaise? Could be. Sounds like you guys need to get to the bottom of this bombshell of a story.

enough is enough! lets storm the capitol!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

Was it Chinese mayonnaise? Could be. Sounds like you guys need to get to the bottom of this bombshell of a story.

enough is enough! lets storm the capitol!!!

Why do you keep bringing up Antifa?

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Why would he salute them? He doesnt need them in the game. He's got the football

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Do you have any of your own material?
Why do I see you leftists just regurgitate stuff that was used to dismantle you're narrative over the last 4 years? It's almost like collectivism has sapped your ability to think for yourself.

Unfortunately for you the guy you are running interference for is going to out you for the hypocrites you all are. Every party has it's useful idiots. If you think you are any different than the Trump supporters you have been dehumanizing for years your incredibly wrong.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBuddy

I did see Joe salute once and it looked like he was quickly reminded to do so, thus startling him into the salute because he almost knocked himself out.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Gimme a break, I've only been president for an hour!

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I honestly don't think Jill cares about Joe the way she leads on. She also knows he's suffering from something and didn't do anything but support him running. She's either really stupid and needs to return her degree in education or just like I've always figured, she just doesn't care about Joe and holding the title of "First Lady" was more important than anything else. She reminds me of one of those new teachers who think they're more intelligent than everyone else and acts snooty because of it. That's exactly how she acts.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Can anyone clue me in on the proper protocol here?

I realize the POTUS is the Commander in Chief, but he's still a civilian. If it was me, I would certainly want to recognize the marines in some respectful way, I'm just not sure saluting them is appropriate. When I got out, I still reflexively would start to salute at the national anthem, but then I remembered to put my hand over my heart.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

By democrat standards, it's an impeachable offense.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
I think you’re reaching. All you need for an example on how the military will be treated is look at the NG being put into a parking garage for housing while they protected them.

Didn't Joe also remove the military flags from the Oval Office?
Maybe a trend forming here?

Did he really remove the flags?

Yeah. He did.

Biden ditches military flags as part of Oval Office makeover

www.foxnews.com...

it is a CIVILIAN office and there for shouldn't have military flags in it. would the military remove their flags in place of non military(with out the gold 'ruffles') ones?

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

I think you’re reaching. All you need for an example on how the military will be treated is look at the NG being put into a parking garage for housing while they protected them.

Yeah. He did.

www.foxnews.com...

it is a CIVILIAN office and there for shouldn't have military flags in it. would the military remove their flags in place of non military(with out the gold 'ruffles') ones?

Ummm...oh...so NOT the office of "The Commander in Chief"...

Whodathunkit...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Joe can't eat a hamburger...apple sauce or tapioca pudding with some Ensure and he is good to go. That said he probably puts mayonnaise on that

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Well he does get confused and does crap like read the Cues off his Teleprompter, so why is this any different?

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I know what it was, especially on that day. It was like Lieutenant Dan, in Forrest Gump, "don't salute as the enemy will pick me out as a target", or something like that.
And in saying that I'd like to give a very big ups to Gary Sinise for all his works for the veterans.
edit on 23-1-2021 by crayzeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I wasn't trying to claim Joe was being any type of way towards the Marines. This thread is really meant to see what people think about whether or not Joe was fed the line or not.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

By democrat standards, it's an impeachable offense.

Only if you are a conservative. If you are a progressive, you could slice up a human baby and make a BLT (Baby Lettuce and Tomato) sandwich with it and they'd look the other way.

Or ask for a sandwich.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

Yeah. He did.

www.foxnews.com...

Trump wasn't the first president to display the military flags in the oval office.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I honestly don't think Jill cares about Joe the way she leads on. She also knows he's suffering from something and didn't do anything but support him running. She's either really stupid and needs to return her degree in education or just like I've always figured, she just doesn't care about Joe and holding the title of "First Lady" was more important than anything else. She reminds me of one of those new teachers who think they're more intelligent than everyone else and acts snooty because of it. That's exactly how she acts.

Well, as uncharitable as it may be, I tend to agree with you. She's been his literal partner in crime for decades, and is just carrying on as always. Her fortunes -- or misfortunes -- rest with his. She obviously sees no reason to stop now.

It's also possible that she tried to remove themselves from the situation, and was persuaded not to...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join