It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hank Aaron killed by Moderna vaccine complications

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
So now ats is against the warp speed trump rushed vaccines?

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: network dude

Didn't see it coming? I mean the dude was what 89?

Isn't the vaccine supposed to save the elderly?

Can you prove that it was the vaccine that killed him?

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Don't worry, I saw on CNN a couple months back that we shouldn't be worried if people die shortly after getting the vaccine; people die all the time and it's just a coincidence.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: blend57

Excellent post Blendsy, and have been thinking about the same things : How is it that we, as a society, and as many citizens, continue to give the benefit of the doubt, to entities that have cheated and lied to us repeatedly ?

It doesn't make any sense to me.

Our default position : is to trust liars ?

Why would we trust the untrustworthy ?

What about the posters here, defending them by hook or by crook ?

Clown-World 2021 !!

Remember that old saying :

-- ' Fool me once: shame on you. Fool me twice : well you're a lying scamming POS SOB aren't ya ? '

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka

Does his family know that the vaccine killed him? If they do then they all must be covering for the bad guys right?

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

I don't think ATS members are purposely trying to misinform anyone. I think that people honestly believe what they believe and I support their right to believe it. That is not what I'm saying at all (or what I meant to say). I just wanted to point out why we shouldn't put blind faith in our fearless leaders...and why we shouldn't demonize people who question them or...well, anything. We have the right to do so as free Americans and if someone does question, we should support them as fellow citizens, not terrorize them.

And yes, it was a bit of a rant but, sometimes you just have to let things out!

Here it is for me: the items I listed all opposed one another in some form and were said by officials. For instance the "Wear a mask/don't wear a mask" one. There is no wiggle room in these responses. Either what we were told originally was a lie or what we are being told now is a lie. And I listed several that are the same way...self evident.

So, if someone is willing to lie to you multiple times...why would/should you trust them to tell the truth...ever? Especially when they lied to you about something that has such a serious impact on your health/safety? I can't trust that..no matter how much I want to.

The mRNA vaccine was thought about as early as 2010. I found a few articles on it and how it was too late for normal vaccines for the 2009 "pandemic" (which, I never knew we had a pandemic back then) and the mRNA vaccine was one of the solutions given for "universal immunity" to all influenza strains. So, the "it'll be years to develop a vaccine" and "we did it in a few months" is a lie. (one acting like they didn't have it ready and the other statement pretending like it was a new one they developed in months when it had already been tested) They had one in the works as early as 2012. Bill gates invested billions into it in 2015 and it was apparently ready to roll in 2017. So.....why lie?

Background: We evaluated safety and immunogenicity of the first mRNA vaccines against potentially pandemic avian H10N8 and H7N9 influenza viruses.

Methods: Two randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind, phase 1 clinical trials enrolled participants between December 2015 and August 2017 at single centers in Germany (H10N8) and USA (H7N9).

Again, I can't trust this stuff. No one is honest about it and I think we all deserve some honest reporting, honest numbers, and honest statistics. That is not a hard thing to do if there is nothing to hide. Which also concerns me...why wouldn't they be honest if there is nothing to hide?

Anyhow, I'm off for the day. Thank you for your response and actually considering what I have to say without taking the defense...that is a rarity now a days.
blend57
edit on 23-1-2021 by blend57 because: added link

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: marg6043

It is known that a very small percentage of people suffer side effects of vaccines. All vaccines. Including those that have been in use for decades.

Some people are allergic to peanuts. They shouldn't eat peanuts.

and some people can eat peanuts with no problem until one day they can't.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Hank Aaron killed by Moderna vaccine complications

Please provide evidence.

Sometimes the phone rings as I step into the shower. Does that mean that stepping into the shower made the phone ring?

To put it in more scientific terms, correlation does not imply causation..
So why don’t you actively state that same argument when folks cite CDC covid death numbers? Simply having covid in the system and death doesn’t mean the death was from covid, correlation/causation goes both ways? Oh wait, it’s partisan glasses award.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Dude, you have an identity crisis.

Realize when you contradict yourself.

I have several personalities, and it’s not a crisis, it’s a survival mechanism :-)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Aaron, the 86-year-old Hall of Famer and longtime Atlanta Braves right fielder, did not die from his first COVID-19 vaccine dose.

Major League Baseball legend and Atlanta entrepreneur Hank Aaron’s cause of death has been revealed.

The 86-year-old Hall of Famer and longtime Atlanta Braves right fielder died of natural causes, according to an investigator in the Fulton County Medical Examiner’s Office.

In his sleep of old age. Huh.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Good 'catch' : seems like it was still undisclosed as of a day ago.

A quick check now shows all MSM outlets, and 'factcheckers' unanimously declaring his death has absolutely nothing to do do with the jab.

Nothing more to see here folks.
The 'authorities' have spoken.

'Natural causes' eh ? Right...

Am surprised it wasn't listed as a Covid-19™ death.

Guess the good citizens can all trust the jab now, eh ?

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Well I’m glad that’s settled!

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Can you prove that every death attributed to Covid was actually caused by the phantom virus? Like the motorcycle accident in Orlando last year that caused such a stir?

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Can you prove that every death attributed to Covid was actually caused by the phantom virus? Like the motorcycle accident in Orlando last year that caused such a stir?

You didn't answer the question.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

If it walks and quacks like a duck.....

I heard that Vaccine side effects killed Larry King too.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Hank Aaron looked and spoke well right up to and through his January 5th Covid19 vaccine. Several 2020 interviews of Hank Aaron are online.

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

You didn't answer the question.

No, but you did.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join