It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So...addresses....any help?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

If the laws were applied equally to everyone, you wouldn't even need to pose this question. If I bought a million dollar house, the feds would show up at my door wanting to know how I came about my fortune. We know what their salaries are. They should be under the same, if not more, scrutiny as the rest of us.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Except they have a larger responsibility for transparency since it is taxpayers who provide their salary.

Next, you'll be asking them to make their tax returns public.

Oh...

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   
This wasn't meant to be a residential property thing...should have specified. I am wanting to find out how much land members of congress own, combined.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
This wasn't meant to be a residential property thing...should have specified. I am wanting to find out how much land members of congress own, combined.

Even asking the question could put you on some kind of "watch" list, if something bad happens to a congressman/woman.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Even asking the question could put you on some kind of "watch" list, if something bad happens to a congressman/woman.

No...it shouldn't...I do land searches all the time in multiple areas in the US.

It is all public knowledge, searchable in public databases.

The ones that are hidden are all Delaware based companies.

It is a strange law that in Delaware you can have a completely anonymous business....odd right?

So....I am wanting to find how many companies registered in Delaware own large acreage of land worldwide.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join