It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw My First COVID Carrier Today

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Been on my own medical rollercoaster ride for like the last month. Today saw me in the city for some tests at the hospital. While I'm walking back to my truck, I see this young fellow letting out a lady by the ER entrance ... she's maybe late 40s early 50s. I ask him if he wants my parking space over in the lot. He points at her and tells me, "She's got the COVID, man."

I could hear the look on her face through the mask she was wearing, "Please don't judge me." She's barely moving towards the door.

I'm thinking, "I ought'a go in and grab her a wheelchair and roll her on up."

Instead I walk up close and tell her, "It's just a corona virus. Probably ain't even as bad as the flu. Don't let 'em f#^5 with your head."

Her face brightened magically and she almost marched through the ER doors.

F#^5 this medical tyranny!!

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
For all you know she could be on a ventilator by now.

I have seen patients walk in only to be tubed 24 hours later

This is not flu don’t believe the fake news

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Of course you did, you hero.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I could hear the look on her face through the mask she was wearing, "Please don't judge me."

Please don't judge me , you sure you heard her face right , probably the face mask garbled the message.

Luckily she was considerate enough to be wearing a face mask so your chances of contracted it are lessened , congratulations on your good deed of the day Dr Snarl.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I ask him if he wants my parking space over in the lot. He points at her and tells me, "She's got the COVID, man."

I could hear the look on her face through the mask she was wearing, "Please don't judge me."

Idiot could have just said "no thanks" instead of embarrassing his passenger by announcing her disease and thereby exposing his own discomfort and fear. FFS!

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I had covid nearly a year ago. So did my wife. Mild flu symptoms for both of us. It was before the mask laws. Nobody really wears masks around here despite the law. Nobody cares to enforce it. Its not really a problem.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Been on my own medical rollercoaster ride for like the last month. Today saw me in the city for some tests at the hospital. While I'm walking back to my truck, I see this young fellow letting out a lady by the ER entrance ... she's maybe late 40s early 50s. I ask him if he wants my parking space over in the lot. He points at her and tells me, "She's got the COVID, man."

I could hear the look on her face through the mask she was wearing, "Please don't judge me." She's barely moving towards the door.

I'm thinking, "I ought'a go in and grab her a wheelchair and roll her on up."

Instead I walk up close and tell her, "It's just a corona virus. Probably ain't even as bad as the flu. Don't let 'em f#^5 with your head."

Her face brightened magically and she almost marched through the ER doors.

F#^5 this medical tyranny!!

Wow tell that to the family of the 400 000 Americans that lost there close one...

You shoud continue with more people like you maybe you'll reach 1 000 000 people
but to beat the nazi record of 6 000 000 you have a lots of misinformation to spread
but if you work really hard you'll be able to almost kill as much people.
you should be proud

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
I had covid nearly a year ago. So did my wife. Mild flu symptoms for both of us. It was before the mask laws. Nobody really wears masks around here despite the law. Nobody cares to enforce it. Its not really a problem.

Pretty sure it was the same for me and my wife. I remember having some unusual pain in the upper part of my back. Nothing bad. I remember it because it was unusual. It wasn't the Flu, because I tested negative for that.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

I'm going to one of my best friends funeral on Monday. He's listed as a covid death. He was struck by a car in a hit and run...

I dont believe that number.
edit on 22-1-2021 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD
Wow tell that to the family of the 400 000 Americans that lost there close one...

Nahhh ... that guy down in Florida ... the one who died from COVID in a motorcycle accident. I'd want to talk to his family first, but I don't happen to have their number handy.

People die. Hospitals get extra money if it was a COVID patient.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I'm going to one of my best friends funeral on Monday. He's listed as a covid death. He was struck by a car in a hit and run...

I mean that’s a mighty convenient coincidence that you can’t prove....that just so happens to fit with the fake Covid deaths narrative

edit on 22-1-2021 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

link   

I dont believe that number.

Damn. Sorry for your loss, my Brother.

link   

Again go say that to the family of the 400 000 that lost there life...

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I mean that’s a mighty convenient coincidence that you can’t prove....

Want a link to the news article?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

There's your proof. :-(

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I mean you can only prove it with the dudes death certificate and medical records.

edit on 22-1-2021 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I mean you can only prove it with the dudes death certificate and medical records

Its mentioned in the article. His dog was killed too. I'm surprised they didn't put that in the covid count.

(post by THeGreaTZoiD removed for a manners violation)
(post by sine.nomine removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join