It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resident Evil 8 Gameplay Reveal Trailer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Resident Evil returns with the player continuing the story of Ethan Winters as he searches for his kidnapped daughter (sucks to be him).
Plystation 5 owners can download an Exclusive demo now but the rest of us plebs will get one in the Spring , has to be said the game looks lush.

edit on 22-1-2021 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
i have been playing res. evil since the beginning. this looks awesome!

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex
My bro has been sendng screenshots of the demo to my PS4 making me jelous today..
I told him the environment detail in the mansion/castle is crazy-the programmers are just showing off at this point.

Do they give away free diapers and anti anxiety drugs with the VR version I wonder?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Hot Witches? am in

7 was great though, looking forward to this!

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

That Maiden is hot. I'd bring flowers and wine instead of guns.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Looks fun. Wish I had a console.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Had to chuckle, instantly I thought of the Brides of Dracula.

Cute but into sharp thing's.

Actually pretty cool graphics and I really like the interior design.

Never been much of a resident evil fan though as I only had the very first game a very long time ago on an old console, still it look's intriguing, a game I did really love was the now very old Clive Barkers undying which is in a similar but more esoteric vein than this one, the Tibetan Thunder Cannon a mystical blunderbuss that could be used to fight paranormal beings.
A very old game these days and about the same period as the first Resident evil but it was really cool and very under rated for it's time though the graphics have really dated.

I would love to see a remake of this old game with the level of quality this new Resident evil look's to have, it should be a very good game and I may even buy this when it comes out depending on reviews of course and we also of course have VTMB 2 on the horizon sometime this year hopefully.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Just...wait what! What! This looks crazy! I’ve waited on getting PS VR because I thought the first gen just wasn’t at the level I was expecting with limited content.

This right here has made up my mind, I’ll be playing this right here at my first VR experience. I have spoken.

edit on 23-1-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767
I remember Clive Barkers undying too , it was a fun romp but I never finished it .... a trend that continues to this day.
I also remember it being a bit of a brown but a lot of FPS games were in those days.

a reply to: Athetos

I’ll be playing this right here at my first VR experience.

That could be psychologically damaging , (Tip) buy adult nappies.

Half Life Alex scares the crap out of me Resident Evil in VR will be next level.

edit on 23-1-2021 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I have one of those migraines were very time you laugh it send's shooting pains up the side of your head making you wince, that answer was very painful, especially when I got this rogue thought about young lonely kids nicking a go of there dad's console and getting scared of pretty girls giving them love bite's but coming back for more.

top topics

join