It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sad day

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
So sorry to hear this Skiddy !

The downside of the joy and happiness they bring you, is the huge hole they leave in your life when you say goodbye.

The fond memories, however, live forever.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Sort of sounds like what one of our new Sheppard's have.
Our newest dog -Ryker, has Mega Esophagus - he can't eat or drink.
He's one of the lords sick science experiments.

I had to build him a high chair to sit in while he gets fed to his blended to mush, dog food.
Gravity takes it down to his belly.
He hasn't had a drink of water in over a year - the wife makes him plain gelatin.

Water, when mixed with his condition can result in aspiration, which will either drown him or give him pneumonia.
We've considered putting him down many times when he got sick.
But just looking at him, you would never have a clue there was anything wrong with him... Unless you saw him sitting in his highchair lol.
He's non stop playful, ripping around with his big bro.
Thinks he's a big bad dog but scared of his own shadow lol.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Sorry to hear about your long time pal getting cancer. Animals get cancer too, in fact even in the sixties when people got lots less cancer than nowadays, pets still got cancer for some reason. Is it actually cancer or is it Tumors growing? The biggest difference between tumors and cancers is cancers have rapid growth. If it is that bad already it is probably better to put it down so it doesn't suffer. It would be nice if you could go into the vet to have it done, pets need to be with their friends when they die just like people do.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Hey Skid.

I was at work when I saw this and wasn't able to post.

I can imagine how you feel. You and the girls have gone thru a lot together.

Always looked forward to seeing pictures.

Your in my thoughts and prayers.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   

My heart breaks for you Honey. You gave Molly a wonderful life filled with love and joy and you will be together again someday. Big, warm and gentle hug for you my friend.
Rest in peace beautiful girl.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I am really sorry for your loss. A dog is a best friend and a family member. The feeling of loss for me when this has happened is deep. You just have to remember your good memories with her. I had to put my dog to sleep back in 1983, I STILL think about him every day.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
So sorry to hear. Feel your feelings, grieve, take pictures, and it’s good you shared with your ATS family.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Skid, I am so damn sorry to hear this!!!!!
That too picture looks so much like my dear departed girl!

I know your decision weighs heavy on your heart, that you feel your heart is about to break.

When you finally have to say goodbye to fear Molly, remember it is not forever!

Hugs!!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I'm so so so sorry this happened. I love my dogs so freaking much I don't know what will happen when they pass.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join