It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone wonder if... Is AboveTopSecret.com being MONITORED?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Has anyone else wondered if:

Is AboveTopSecret.com
being watched by secret societies?

Is it being run by secret societies?

Are secret societies using AboveTopSecret.com to keep tabs on us? To keep tabs on how much truth we know? To keep tabs on how good their propaganda is working? To on purpose dilute any truth someone posts?

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 04:21 AM
link   
This subject are covered so many times, use the search function, or read this thread:

Does the goverment monitor these threads?

best wishes

dacruz

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dacruz
This subject are covered so many times, use the search function, or read this thread:

Does the goverment monitor these threads?

best wishes

dacruz

I checked out that other thread. It's got 1 question. "Is this site being monitored". That thread is a question to the moderators at this site.

I'm putting up more specific questions targeted at the members and posters posting at this site.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I believe it is being monitored. Not by an evil group, but monitored notheless.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Same thought, same thread regardless of how you want to word it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please close this thread.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Sure it's being monitored - by the moderators!

No, seriously, I used to worry about that also in these type of discussion boards. But, when you think about it, it would take so much more manpower than must be humanly possible to monitor every single politaly opinionated site. I mean, I don't even know how the mods keep up so well with our own posts.

I'm sure they (government officials) are monitoring some sites, but they would probably be more like "hate" sites, where direct threats and real plans to assasinate the president are being discussed. We don't really make threats on him here at all. A few bashing jokes, but, I don't think they're worried about that. Also, if they have enough manpower, they would, I'm sure put priority on seeing the real terrorist sites, and doing all they can to figure out thier plans against the U.S., they have any.

The only other kind that they might watch, would be maybe web sites where plans are being made to smuggle large amounts of drugs into the country. So, I think that we're relatively safe here. It's unlikely that they really care to hear our stuff at all.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Monitored!!Maybe.Used to place information that suits "them" Probably!!!
Whoever"them"are

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Yeah, yeah, I know I'm just perpetuating a thread that should be closed but I just got a big laugh from the mental picture of an overworked intelligence analyst arriving at his desk at 5AM only to be met by a 3ft high pile of papers with every ATS, BTS, and PTS post from the previous 24 hours. [X% of which is total BS, imo]. Next day, same thing, just like every morning.
Too funny.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
omg......this never ends

ATS proberly gets a look in now and again due to the topics covered but I doubt that anybody powerful is monitoring us.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Yes, it is being monitored. There was an instance where a member appeared to have made a correct prediction about a terrorist event, and federal agents were all over the board in a second. Watch what you type.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
If Someone was wondering what we knew, what resources are at the ready?
The entity could hunt in a library or bookstore. This would give an easy to hold and read at their leisure method, usually the author has the bravado to list his name and address and give thanks to all who contributed in his project. Not to mention the anomity of walking in and paying cash for it. No trace of who the entity or organization is.
The entity could go the magazine and newspaper route of obtaining information. With the media involved and editors and higher ups proofreading the material, not much gets by in the way of "exposing" anything.
The entity goes to the readily internet search engine "hunting" a keyword or key text. And finding the users profile and address. If the address is not available then the entity can use the websites own agreement to obtain your ip address. Finding the server and the accout the pc used to send the electronic transmission.
The entity can "host" a real face to face convention in a world class hotel lobby. Inviting all to meet and greet with fellows "like ourselves".

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Holy Mary.....not this thread again....

Must.....say....nice....things.....about....topic

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
*Makes notes on Infinite for N.S.A*

Holy Mary.....not this thread again....

Hmm...possibly Catholic. Possible religious right-wing affiliations?

Must.....say....nice....things.....about....topic

Problems controlling outbursts. Possible manic-depressive disorder. Consider for MK-ATS Project?

Further observation required. Relocating to NWO forum. Out.

[edit on 2005/3/20 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
of course it is monitored - it's CIA run if you ask me.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

apparantly my thread above isn't "relevant" to ATS...laughable.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
now i'm being refused access to my own threads.

don't trust these bastards here, no doubt i'll be permanently banned very soon.

SMASH THE SYSTEM, TIME TO BRING ATS DOWN

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenSecret2012
Anyone wonder if... Is AboveTopSecret.com being MONITORED?

Apparently, dozens of people have wondered it in several past threads. Tho, it is a somewhat difficult subjec to search for.

Is AboveTopSecret.com
being watched by secret societies?
Yes, and yes it is. There are numerous free masons who operate, rather openly, on the forum. And the forum has also been discussed in masonic forums. I'd say that meets at least the minimum qualifications of being 'monitored'

Is it being run by secret societies?

I would be surprised if any mods were freemasons, for example. Two freemasons were recently banned from the forum for conspiring to find information about another poster. At least one of them insists that there is an anti-masonic bias in the administration of the board. So I would go with 'no' on that. I don't buy the anti-masonry conspiracy either.

Are secret societies using AboveTopSecret.com to keep tabs on us? To keep tabs on how much truth we know? To keep tabs on how good their propaganda is working? To on purpose dilute any truth someone posts?

Well, if we're talking about real secret societies, like groups so secret no one knows if they exist, its all just idle speculation no?

Besides, is ATS big enough to even warrant that?

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaosica in this thread
now i'm being refused access to my own threads.
don't trust these bastards here, no doubt i'll be permanently banned very soon.
SMASH THE SYSTEM, TIME TO BRING ATS DOWN

Well, it looks like your prophecy has been fufiled. Gosh, what a surprise, somone who wants to 'destroy ats' isn't allowed in ats. How sinister.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
Yes, it is being monitored. There was an instance where a member appeared to have made a correct prediction about a terrorist event, and federal agents were all over the board in a second. Watch what you type.

Care to expand...?

top topics

join