It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do yourselves a favor; take off your masks and breath!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
People. I wear a mask so IF I'm carrying it (I'm vaccinated)...I don't cough, hack, spit it on YOUR kids.

You don't care? Fine

link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
I wear a mask, not for me.

Wear a mask, dumbass.

Why would I wear a mask? I'm at home on my own property enjoying the sun and wind.

link   
a reply to: uncommitted

In other words you can be carrying a virus of anything with about 2000 different types of cold viruses from where covid comes from we will be wearing mask for the rest of our life because we can be infecting anybody, with vaccine or no vaccine.

Interestingly herpes infects with sexual contact but to do not stop people from engaging in sex. Darn were a mask in the private too.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Why should I? I'm stuck working at home, in my own house. There is no one around to cough, hack, spit on.

Additionally, when I do go out, mostly to exercise in the attempt to stay healthy, the best defense against it, I do wear a mask which forces me to use albuterol for exercise asthma. The exercise programs I chose for myself are ones that would not force to use the inhaler without the mask which changes how I breathe. The problem with the inhaler is that I get side effects from it up to nervous tremors and heart palpitations on occasion. I know those aren't good, but what choice do I have at the moment?

It's like being back in college where my choices were run and compete in a sport the endlessly provoked the asthma but that I loved, or stop doing it and avoid the inhaler and the fairly serious side effects of it.

edit on 22-1-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I've never been coughed on, hacked on, sneezed on, and neither have my kids. There's such a thing as staying in when you can't control your spewing mess, otherwise supressing said expulsions works, as does leaving the room to cough or sneeze or turning your head away and covering said stuff.

Do people really do that where you're from? Just cough hack and spit in others' faces? That's just bad manners.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I don't care about the covid 19 to comply with any rules concerning it, kind of like I don't and never cared about the flu. The covid 19 is a social weapon nothing special about it versus anything else already out there with the exception it is used to put a muzzle on you and suck the * of the master.

Enjoy your muzzles slaves.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I'd love to see some data (you know, facts) on the infection and mortality rates for children under 3. Yes, that might sound morbid but for the sake of science and accurate reporting, this is the main group that DOES NOT wear masks and correct me if I'm wrong, don't have as robust of an immune system as adults.
Wouldn't logic dictate that the rates among this group would be astronomical?

Aside from that, I enjoyed reading your OP and fully agree.

Just....Breathe

edit on 22-1-2021 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

The thing is that children under puberty don't have as many ACE2 receptors as adults which is why the numbers of school-connected outbreaks in elementary situations are so very low. It's not that there haven't been cases in schools, but instances of transmission within the school settings are low and those mostly between staff, not between kids.

Without ACE2 in high numbers, kids have a harder time catching it and a harder time spreading it.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted
a reply to: iammrhappy86

Just try not to breathe on someone as you may be asymptomatic.

What difference would a mask make? The virus is so small it’s like trying to keep mosquitoes out with chicken wire.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Mask for ever, I agree Brotherman, covid single out to be the biggest hoax in the world history, covid kills, like all viruses but is been made out to be the scapegoat of the global elite to submit the masses into a scaremongering slavery and make money with a new vaccine.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: TXRabbit

The thing is that children under puberty don't have as many ACE2 receptors as adults which is why the numbers of school-connected outbreaks in elementary situations are so very low. It's not that there haven't been cases in schools, but instances of transmission within the school settings are low and those mostly between staff, not between kids.

Without ACE2 in high numbers, kids have a harder time catching it and a harder time spreading it.

I lost all my ace2's in a poker game, and $50

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

In other words you can be carrying a virus of anything with about 2000 different types of cold viruses from where covid comes from we will be wearing mask for the rest of our life because we can be infecting anybody, with vaccine or no vaccine.

Interestingly herpes infects with sexual contact but to do not stop people from engaging in sex. Darn were a mask in the private too.

And that all makes sense doesn't it? Coronavirus 19 is a specific strain, method of transmission similar to others but not the same and more likely to incapacitate you and potentially cause more harm up to and including death. Don't be such a wuss.

Herpes does indeed infect with sexual contact and to avoid spreading to someone who hasn't previously been infected, a condom is the equivalent of a mask isn't it?

You've kind of argued against your own point there

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

a reply to: iammrhappy86

Just try not to breathe on someone as you may be asymptomatic.

What difference would a mask make? The virus is so small it’s like trying to keep mosquitoes out with chicken wire.

Funny that it's helped reduce spread but deniers have to deny don't they.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
I don't care about the covid 19 to comply with any rules concerning it, kind of like I don't and never cared about the flu. The covid 19 is a social weapon nothing special about it versus anything else already out there with the exception it is used to put a muzzle on you and suck the * of the master.

Enjoy your muzzles slaves.

Tell that to the 400,000+ victims of excess deaths in the USA. Idiot.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

And that all makes sense doesn't it? Coronavirus 19 is a specific strain, method of transmission similar to others but not the same and more likely to incapacitate you and potentially cause more harm up to and including death. Don't be such a wuss.

Herpes does indeed infect with sexual contact and to avoid spreading to someone who hasn't previously been infected, a condom is the equivalent of a mask isn't it?

You've kind of argued against your own point there

WOW, comparing a condom to a mask wtf did I just read..? A condom stops all fluid escape and completely barricades the users penis from actually coming into direct skin on skin contact with whatever it is going into. A mask don't work that way, a mask is more like a maxi pad.

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Interesting. Thanks for that response Ket. My girlfriend works for an ISD (school district) here in N. Texas as a data-analyst and spends a great deal of time with the reporting aspect for Covid. I'll see if I can dig up some figures

link   

originally posted by: Dumbass

Wear a mask, dumbass.

Why would I wear a mask? I'm at home on my own property enjoying the sun and wind.

Lol...Hey man you do you.

Great name.

link   

Not all herpes infects through sexual contact. I have a nice case of it on my feet, otherwise known as warts. I picked it up in a random locker room at some point during my athletic career. I'd far rather have picked up athlete's foot because trying to get rid of it is like playing whack-a-mole.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: iammrhappy86

It hurts me to see this...

I ache when I see the elderly walking about in fear of some deadly disease that is everywhere, or of repercussions if caught not abiding the law.

I'm angered when I see the youth having their childhood taken away from them, as they are not allowed to see each other or to go play outside past certain hours.

If you happen to be outside on a lovely day, do yourself a favor, take off your mask, and take a Deep Breath.

Close your eyes, and take another breath.

Do it a third time if you would.

Do this, and I promise you, you will Smile and feel better.

To breath clean and fresh air is our God given right.

^_^

OP, I'm in full agreement with you here.

I love you all as well. And will do my upmost to protect the health and lives of all, masked or unmasked.

Seeing the kids outside distanced and masked at recess is the worst.

Keep sending out this simple (yet unpopular) message!

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dumbass

Wear a mask, dumbass.

Lol...Hey man you do you.

Great name.

Not really a response though.

Seriously, son and sometimes husband and I spend time in our driveway outside every morning when weather permits practicing, is there some reason for us to wear masks while we do that? It's our property and we all live together so presumably, we all share cooties anyhow.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join