It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new persona.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Googles not allowing me to use my old login, something about sensitive information. But that is a topic for a future post perhaps.

Allow me to introduce my self. I'm PrivatePile. No... that is not my military rank. Got offered a bunch of money to join but never did. Don't know why i pick that name but i did. I envision PrivatePile to be a high-tech redneck. The kinda guy that is thinking of converting his 87 rusted out Chevy truck to electric just to park closer to the grocery store. (and secretly dreams about dropping a cummins diesel into a tesla) He drinks cheap beer and expensive whiskey.

He totally believes he saw a UFO that one time, although it could've been the grass. Doesn't care too much for politics nor religion.Doesn't have much money, and the little he got he works hard for.

Whatcha think?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: PrivatePile
He drinks cheap beer and expensive whiskey.

I'm gonna guess you're just a few years away from upping your game to expensive beer.

Welcome back the 2d round (or 3d or 4th ... who's counting?). This one's on you.

edit on 2212021 by Snarl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   
If you haven't been around lately good thing you are not interested in politics.... its best to avoid it

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: PrivatePile

I live in the middle of Red Neck country, I think I may know you.

If the crap every does hit the fan, give me a Red Neck, you can keep all the corporate folk.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: PrivatePile

I live in the middle of Red Neck country, I think I may know you

Maybe, was from texas but somehow found my way to somewhere weird. I don't know how much more I can take of big city living though.

top topics

join