It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Treasury pick Janet Yellen warns cryptocurrency poses terrorism risk

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Me thinks this could be the end to cryptocurrency as we know it. It was a good run for quite a few people and of course a bad run for quite a few people. I guess folks will have to start to use real drug dealers instead of waiting on the mailman.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Irishhaf

How long did people think crypto would go unregulated?
There is tax revenue to be had.

Cypto is already taxed. In the USA they have capital gains taxes. If you trade from one crypto to another you have to pay capital gains. If you live in CA you have a state capital gains also. The US has more regulations than any other country I know of. We're at a great disadvantage already.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: paytaplay
Me thinks this could be the end to cryptocurrency as we know it. It was a good run for quite a few people and of course a bad run for quite a few people. I guess folks will have to start to use real drug dealers instead of waiting on the mailman.

You can still use cash to launder money. They don't care about money laundering. They just want everyone to be a pay check away from the streets. So they have plenty of begging slaves to choose from.

Bitcoins is now at $32,000 so now they are searching for a way to cheat all the smart investors. They want everyone down to there zombie level of living.

<< 1  2   >>

join