It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If we were created by the elohims then who created the dinosaurs?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Very interesting topic. Much of what OpenSecret20212 is saying I agree on. Some ancient texts acually say that man was around with the the dinosaurs during our first cycle. Some say that man is currently in his 3rd time of existing with a 4th to come in the future.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   
maybe that the comet didn't kill the dinos after all as we still have proof that dinos existed because of the cealocanth found in the oceans maybe the reptillians probably evolved from the dinos also

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Read this and then tell me guys
www.sabon.org...

We are the 7th creation(vedas confirms it)
there was a war 65 million yrs ago whcih led to the extintion of dinos
lizard people exist(vedas confirms it) and are secretly pushing for nwo and are runnig this planet for the past 5000 yrs through bloodlines.

but my ques is who created dinos in the first place

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Read this and then tell me guys
www.sabon.org...

We are the 7th creation(vedas confirms it)
there was a war 65 million yrs ago whcih led to the extintion of dinos
lizard people exist(vedas confirms it) and are secretly pushing for nwo and are runnig this planet for the past 5000 yrs through bloodlines.

but my ques is who created dinos in the first place

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Not compatible? In the artwork series 'Dinotopia' they seem to be very well integrated into the people's lives.
There is a picture in a book that I have that shows a undefined carcass which was pulled out of the Pacific ocean off the coast of BC. It was also rotted, and not ever categorized or named. I have also seen pictures of human footprints alongside dino footprints in rock strata of the same time.
More recent are the Egyptian art that show dinosaurs with collars on,whose leashes are held by their human masters.
It is not at all a surprise to me that we could very well have lived at the same time as the dinosaurs. Remember, we are talking 100's of millions of years, and the current scientific theories show humans evolving in only a couple million years. This could be our 50th time around. who knows?

gl2

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
We weren't created by Elohim. We evolved, as is evident in the fossil record. Sure, at times humans may have been genetically manipulated, but BY MORE ALIENS THAN THE SO-CALLED ELOHIM. The Elohim story is such propaganda, it comes with religious dogma and an alien abduction agenda attached. Fall for it and you are their little fish. They'd like to control this planet, but we may be too smart to allow that to happen.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
As far as Im concerned this planet is out of control.

You say life evolved

For one the fossil record does not show any gradual change from one species to another , sorry but it just doesnt.

Then you have to ask the question how did life begin ? becuase evolution theory doesnt even address this problem.
So far after more than a hundred years of science , it can not be demonstrated that any chemical evolution occured.

You can not and I repeat can not get amino acids to self assemble with out first having genetic material.
The rest is hypothesis , the facts are it hasnt been observed or reproduced in lab.

Elohim did creat life.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by roybass
As far as Im concerned this planet is out of control.

You say life evolved

For one the fossil record does not show any gradual change from one species to another , sorry but it just doesnt.

Then you have to ask the question how did life begin ? becuase evolution theory doesnt even address this problem.
So far after more than a hundred years of science , it can not be demonstrated that any chemical evolution occured.

You can not and I repeat can not get amino acids to self assemble with out first having genetic material.
The rest is hypothesis , the facts are it hasnt been observed or reproduced in lab.

Elohim did creat life.

Re: fossil record. If you go to most major cities you will find heritage buildings alongside modern highrises, with few examples of intermediary structures. It takes a number of key events to occur to produce a good fossil, and it is no wonder that there are gaps. Most of the time the dead were quickly destroyed.
I chuckle at the confident reiteration of the indisputability of your opinion which claims that over a hundred years of science has proven that a process which may have taken hundreds of millions of years cannot possibly occur. That is a bold gamble to be sure, considering the time periods vast difference.
Also, it seems ironic that you would point to scientific research to support a position that is in oppostion to scientific research.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by gl2
We weren't created by Elohim. We evolved, as is evident in the fossil record. Sure, at times humans may have been genetically manipulated, but BY MORE ALIENS THAN THE SO-CALLED ELOHIM. The Elohim story is such propaganda, it comes with religious dogma and an alien abduction agenda attached. Fall for it and you are their little fish. They'd like to control this planet, but we may be too smart to allow that to happen.

Ummm... you realize the Elohim are not from earth. Which means the Elohim are other beings (or Aliens if you will...). You have proven yourself wrong. You say you don't believe in the Elohim, but you do believe in other aliens who manipulated the genetics of humans.

If you believe Aliens did things to humans, then you believe they abducted humans, ruled or rule over humans, on and on.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Guys i am asking who created the dinos and for those who are saying that we evolved then lemme ask you a ques:it took us 148million yrs to evolve from animals to chimps and only 2 million yrs to evolve from chimps to humans??.Read the lacerta story and then talk.Her story matches with the vedas and indigo_child can confirm it.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by madjamjar

Originally posted by TheBorg

Originally posted by lizzardsamok
Lemme use an analogy:

The USA came to be due to a separatist war fought between us, the rebels, and the British, the aggressors/oppressors. As a result of our winning the war, we founded one of the greatest nations on Earth to date. A free nation, where people can think and act as they wish, with minimal recourse.

It truly amazes me how many Americans have so many differing opinions on their history....YOU'RE ALL WRONG!
Britain hired French attorney/triple agent Benjamin Franklin to capture America (A/MERI/CA ~means NO/MERCY/SHEEP) for the British, therefore you were broke from the bankruptcy which occurred when you borrowed 1.6million francs to fight the war of Independence, and you could not pay it back. Then borrowing more for the civil war, you were so broke, you still could not pay it back until Nov 2 1999.......Funny how it ties in with the BUSH family huh?
HAVE A NICE DAY AND GET OVER YOURSELVES You people only make up 4% of the world's population, so stop feeling so important.
I heard a great TRUTHFUL quote the other day and it says this: "People in America only care about their 600 channels of TV, cupboards full of Dorritos,
a garage full of beer, football (if that's what you call it) and they care not where the tanks are parked, as long as they don't bump the sattelite dish!
AINT THAT THE TRUTH!

It was my belief that the Americans didnt win the war as such. It was the fact that the french decided to attack England while all their forces were in America and they had to recall them to protect England. Basically America were very close to losing the war but had a stroke of luck.

So i dont know if thats an apt Analogy or not( sorry bit off topic)

[edit on 21-3-2005 by madjamjar]

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   
The greys created human beings and primates.

The reptilians created the dinosaurs, reptiles, amphibians, and birds.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRanchMan
The greys created human beings and primates.

The reptilians created the dinosaurs, reptiles, amphibians, and birds.

Bah the draco created the greys and the elohims(which look like humas) created us cuz they were themselves created like that way and wanted to continue teh tradition.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
Guys i am asking who created the dinos and for those who are saying that we evolved then lemme ask you a ques:it took us 148million yrs to evolve from animals to chimps and only 2 million yrs to evolve from chimps to humans??.Read the lacerta story and then talk.Her story matches with the vedas and indigo_child can confirm it.

Dinos were created. If you believe in the Bible, then Yahweh made them miillion, billions, of years ago. With the possiblility other creations of Yahweh - other beings, aliens, visited earth and may have manipulated the genetics of dinos to make other types of dinos. And ancient humans may have done this too. Since the Bible talks about civilizations existing on earth millions, billions, of years before Adam and Eve were created.

If you don't believe in the Bible, then other aliens or beings made Dinos. With the possiblility other creations of Yahweh - other beings, aliens, visited earth and may have manipulated the genetics of dinos to make other types of dinos. And ancient humans may or man not have done this too.

Evolution, has long ago been proven false. Need one of many examples?
The Bat is blind. It flies at night in darkness to get food. It uses sonar to detect and pinpoint its food, while its food is flying avoiding the bat, and while the bat is also flying and moving. If its sonar is off by a fraction, it fails to catch any food and will die.
The first bat to evolve would need to have a 100% perfect sonar system, or else it will die. Since no bat can go millions, thousands, hundreds, or even 1 year without food, no chance for the first bat to be able to wait for its sonar to evolve.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join